The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2013, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 15
pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
I love petite and small size too
Good bro! You have a try too and share your experience!
Old 06-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

ZON raided by Anti-Vice two days ago @ 10.30pm...... 70 girls upped the lorry with 3 captains....... grapevine talk is that info was submitted by a rival business spa whose clients had migrated to ZON.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster

pgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpgm4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
ZON raided by Anti-Vice two days ago @ 10.30pm...... 70 girls upped the lorry with 3 captains....... grapevine talk is that info was submitted by a rival business spa whose clients had migrated to ZON.
Serious? So it's closed now?
Old 06-09-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

zon spa all local rite
Old 06-09-2013, 07:52 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgm4 View Post
Serious? So it's closed now?
ZON is back in operation yesterday...... not easy to close them down as their Back Mountain is very strong.

But I believe they will not take kindly to this sort of game and will surely give the troublemaker a taste of their own medicine..... and I shall avoid both sides for the moment as I do not want to be caught up in this tit for tat rivalry between the 2 spa businesses.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
ZON is back in operation yesterday...... not easy to close them down as their Back Mountain is very strong.

But I believe they will not take kindly to this sort of game and will surely give the troublemaker a taste of their own medicine..... and I shall avoid both sides for the moment as I do not want to be caught up in this tit for tat rivalry between the 2 spa businesses.
So.... Which is the spa business?

Isit the one we see clearly when we're on the causeway?
Old 07-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Their back mountain is very strong indeed. Must know who own ZON hotel.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
But I understand there is some friction between the current political rulers and the Royalties.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Any lady massage to recommend? Going in tomorrow ...
Old 08-09-2013, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
But I understand there is some friction between the current political rulers and the Royalties.

Oh, that I am not sure. I just want ZON to be back to normal so I can cheong there.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sduuu View Post
They must have offended some powerful people as I understand from a Johor Police Officer that the orders for the raids came from the people upstairs..... so they lan lan oso have to follow orders.

Btw, it is not only ZON that is targeted.... other Spas are oso in the crosshairs and will be raided too.... and I believe Blue Wave will be the next one to be hit.

And another tip I received from the JSPO.... do not try to ask any policemen or immigrasi about the next raid as they themselves will not know until the day of the operation.... but if you have a friend or contact working in the news media..... ask them as they will be informed of the operations in advance so that their camera crew can be present.

So bro katoeylover..... when & where will be the next raid?
Old 09-09-2013, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post

Btw, it is not only ZON that is targeted.... other Spas are oso in the crosshairs and will be raided too.... and I believe Blue Wave will be the next one to be hit.

So bro katoeylover..... when & where will be the next raid?
My friends and riding kakis working with the authorities have been told not to take leave next week. Their bosses want them to be full manpower. So I suspect there could be another big raid next week.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
My friends and riding kakis working with the authorities have been told not to take leave next week. Their bosses want them to be full manpower. So I suspect there could be another big raid next week.
Any idea when and where they gonna hit?
Old 11-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Yishunboy830 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does the NZ Spa open at ZON Hotel?
Old 13-09-2013, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Lovestripclub is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

11am to 10pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1