The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Hyver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Edging massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I have one in central expat area near orchard. Also from china, north east area. She does long edging massage whereby duration and style can be customised according to your likes, very good service, just tell her how long you like and she will do it for you.And yes another plus point is good massage as she can do solid professional massage. Her looks is also anothe plus point, quite exotic like a mix of central asian and korean kind a look, a bit like kpop star Luna. I just pmed you her contact, fellow bros feel free to seek help from me via pm
Great find bro, please share share
Old 07-11-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2512 / Power: 3
tanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond reputetanq4203 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone to share Lisa@JC contacts?
Old 09-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanq4203 View Post
Bro,

PM you.

Cheers!

Can share chen chen and lisa ctc? Thanks!
Old 10-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Chen Chen is Ping Ping ?
Old 10-11-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went to visit soda recently. Seriously best value for money. Bbbj, AR, juagen, prostate massage and nuru massage all included in the session. Felt better sensations than fj. Heard she's going back Thailand next week and only back in dec.
Old 10-11-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone have real edging (orgasm denial) contacts? There are some that does it on slg but rtc already. I have gone to a few recommendations but they are mostly all teasing the butt cracks and occasional brushing of pp and then a normal hj. Doesnt really come close to real edging.
Nevertheless, i still thank all the bros who shared. Much love.
Appreciate if anyone can share, hopefully west, north and central.
Old 11-11-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!

There’s one in north, that is my current go-to-choice. Unfortunately her edging doesnt come close to Lisa (who already closed down in Joo Chiat previously)

But she still does a pretty mean job, and everytime when I’m closed to coming, instead I would be squirting instead, before finally firing after about 10-15 mins (for comparison, Lisa edges you for about 30 mins). The upside is she’s a SYT.

Total dmg: 89 entrance fee + 50

On a side note: anyone can share Amy’s contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemfindbro View Post
Anyone have real edging (orgasm denial) contacts? There are some that does it on slg but rtc already. I have gone to a few recommendations but they are mostly all teasing the butt cracks and occasional brushing of pp and then a normal hj. Doesnt really come close to real edging.
Nevertheless, i still thank all the bros who shared. Much love.
Appreciate if anyone can share, hopefully west, north and central.
Old 11-11-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodgekaiden View Post
There’s one in north, that is my current go-to-choice. Unfortunately her edging doesnt come close to Lisa (who already closed down in Joo Chiat previously)

But she still does a pretty mean job, and everytime when I’m closed to coming, instead I would be squirting instead, before finally firing after about 10-15 mins (for comparison, Lisa edges you for about 30 mins). The upside is she’s a SYT.

Can share to you where she is working now
Old 11-11-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post
I have one in central expat area near orchard. Also from china, north east area. She does long edging massage whereby duration and style can be customised according to your likes, very good service, just tell her how long you like and she will do it for you.And yes another plus point is good massage as she can do solid professional massage. Her looks is also anothe plus point, quite exotic like a mix of central asian and korean kind a look, a bit like kpop star Luna. I just pmed you her contact, fellow bros feel free to seek help from me via pm
Hi hi , can share ctc?
Old 11-11-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Just went to visit soda recently. Seriously best value for money. Bbbj, AR, juagen, prostate massage and nuru massage all included in the session. Felt better sensations than fj. Heard she's going back Thailand next week and only back in dec.
Hi bro can share the gem ctc with me?
Old 11-11-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
NoobieBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Have a contact is a north do really good teasing massage and edging technique.You can opt for no release but usually i cannot tahan i just release.Besides that she give a hard massage and not a time watcher

Its a sweet PRC,30s,C cup boobs.4G roaming.Not for those lookinh for a syt and a looker.
bro, can share the contact please? TIA
Old 11-11-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
NoobieBoobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodgekaiden View Post

bro please share the contact, TIA
Old 12-11-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Interesting Bro care to share tia
Old 12-11-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
CANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCANCAN88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Thanks oldboy69 for FR

Thanks bro el88 recommendation for CoCo and visited her last week.

She told me that she was 25 years old and had just been in Singapore for four months. The massage was strong and she keeps asked if it was strong enough. Relieve stiffness and pain in back and cervical muscles. The groin area teasing is limited, relatively chatty and cheerful, and the girlfriend feels good. Overall, it is good. At the 40-minutes, she asked if I would like to extend the time. I don't have time, so I will say next time. Happy ending's technique is very good and shoik bcz her edging slow and sensual well. It is not a mechanical movement. The boob is soft and should be a natural C. The breasts are always pressed against my chest and I can zhut zhut them. The nipples are light brown and are very beautiful. She kept moaning in my ear, very seductive and sexy. That's why I endured it for twenty minutes. Brothers who need a strong massage can go to Coco
Bro can share tks
Old 12-11-2023, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XiaoHan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share soda contact? TIA!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread