The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-02-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Elliot and Diaz coming on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-02-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Minamino is so under-rated. Hardly plays but when he does, he takes his chances and continues to argue the case of him being an effective super-sub. He presses well too and is not lazy.

Wow, Diaz is a natural in defending from the front. Amazing work from him that lead to our 2nd goal.
Old 06-02-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Minamino scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with assist from new boy Luis Diaz!!!!!

Liverpool 2 up
Old 06-02-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Elliot scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liverpool 3 up
Old 06-02-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Class showed and a great home draw in the next round.

We can go far in this.

Great cameos by Diaz(welcome to Anfield!) and Elliott.

Subs that effect games is refreshing.

The squad depth is real!

Still Sadio and Mo to return.

Was really worried for Diaz though. Fingers crossed for tonight fitness wise.
Old 07-02-2022, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Class showed and a great home draw in the next round.

We can go far in this.

Great cameos by Diaz(welcome to Anfield!) and Elliott.

Subs that effect games is refreshing.

The squad depth is real!

Still Sadio and Mo to return.

Was really worried for Diaz though. Fingers crossed for tonight fitness wise.
Diaz had a boot/stud stepped on his knee, hopefully only small issue. Can see Diaz blending in very well with Klopp's high press style of playing.

Klopp's Reaction: Harvey Elliott, Luis Diaz & squad strength | Liverpool vs Cardiff City

Old 07-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Diaz had a boot/stud stepped on his knee, hopefully only small issue. Can see Diaz blending in very well with Klopp's high press style of playing.

Klopp's Reaction: Harvey Elliott, Luis Diaz & squad strength | Liverpool vs Cardiff City

Good to know Diaz is ok and thanks for the clip bro

Jurgen has some difficult decisions coming up regarding selections.

Naby and Bobby's performances last night will make some of those decisions easier. They were both not so good and Konate was somewhat sloppy in his passing too.

Jones had a good opening 25 but then seemed to lose his way and his confidence a little bit. He needs a goal to reignite him.

Kostas played very well and he's pushing Robbo all the way now.

Everyone fit I feel this is our best team:

Alisson

Trent Matip Virg Robbo

Fab

Hendo Thiago

Salah Jota Mane

Any slight drop in form by any of the above, then we have this talent waiting to come in:

Kostas
Konate
Diaz
Bobby - mmmmm, don't know how many mins he's going to get if Salah, Jota, Mane, Elliott, Diaz are all ahead of him?? Really needs to deliver more.
Elliott - he's gonna push Thiago and Hendo for midfield mins and based on how he looked last night he's gonna get those mins. His age is irrelevant.
Taki - has his critics but his goals per mins record is more than decent, and he works hard!
Ox - step up in form needed
Jones - need more from him
Naby - real danger of dropping out of Jurgens plans
Gomez - might push to move on as it looks like Konate is first CB option
Millie - useful till the end of the season
Origi - useful till the end of the season
Morton, Bradley and Gordon - should get some mins as there are still a lot of games to play

Suddenly our squad doesn't look terrible!!
Old 07-02-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Afcon 2022

Lovely moment between Sadio and Mo at the end

Come home safe boys, plenty to play for back in England.

Sadio buzzing. Mo determined.

It’s a win win for us
Old 07-02-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Afcon 2022

Lovely moment between Sadio and Mo at the end

Come home safe boys, plenty to play for back in England.

Sadio buzzing. Mo determined.

It’s a win win for us
Senegal played much better and Egypt was trying to test their luck in the penalty kicks, this time round their luck ran out.
Old 07-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Senegal played much better and Egypt was trying to test their luck in the penalty kicks, this time round their luck ran out.
Egypt rightfully is middle east standard only, they're nowhere near the African teams standard. Countries like Ivory Coast or Nigeria will walk over Egypt easily also...
Old 07-02-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We have to managed Salah and Mane's minutes when they come back. There is a report that Salah played 90 minutes per match for the 3 group stages. Then he played 4 knockout stage matches with extra time (120 minutes per match) over 12 days

Mane played a lot during Afcon too
Old 08-02-2022, 04:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Liverpool v Leicester x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60072958
Old 08-02-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Leicester

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...scoring-affair

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 08-02-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Leicester

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...scoring-affair
Leicester is poor away.

I say 4-1

My Daily Star column
Old 08-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Liverpool v Leicester x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/60072958
Charlie prediction: -2-1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1