The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sharing of Tarma experiences

Hi bros,

Last year, I had tarma experiences with two tall slim prc girls (both around 1.7 m) and I cannot forget it till now. One was my fb and the other was her friend. (I paid the friend some money). I don't know how to describe but it was like having two naughty girlfriends serving you and hungry for you. At the same time, they were cooperating with each other so well. I asked them why they were so good. They said they used to have a short lesbian relationship.

But sadly, my fb went to another country to further her studies while her friend went back to China. I've been trying to search for similar experiences again but to no avail. I think I got no choice and will probably try to look for it in FLdome.

Has any bro here experienced wonderful tarmas before? Care to share experience?
Old 19-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sharing of Tarma experiences

Woo...

I have 2 really steamy ones. Just last August, I managed to up 2 local syt xmm in club. The 2 of them were friends n they were classmates in a local poly. At first I just wanna bring 1 back because that gal is damn hot and I chatted with her first and the dress she wore can like explode anytime. I never thought 2 is possible in clubs, much more with local gals so the idea wasn't even feasible in my mind. Both gals kept stroking my ego saying how good-looking I am n stuff so in the end, her other friend also wanna come along so on la.

Brought them to the hotel and F both of them like no one's business. Both gals damn horny. Best thing about them is their body is so soft n smooth n it's damn nice to touch n caress them. Usually after drinking can only manage at most 2 shots, but did 3 with them. Next morn wake up with both gals by my side, like a king feeling. We even ordered breakfast via room service and the butler or whatever guy that brought the food up came in and can see his expression that he was shocked to see 2 gals on my bed with their bras lying around the floor. After breakfast continued one more round before parting our ways. I still met up the hotter girl once awhile for sex. This is one of the biggest achievement in my clubbing history.

The other one was last year. I went to China and managed to F a pair of 19 year old twins. They were so identical until I don't know who is who under dim lights. Best part is both gals uses their pussies to F each other and my dick is sandwiched in between while I was lying down. My manhood just gone crazy and my testerone level charged up like never before. It's like banging the sisters of By2, damn steamy. They keep asking who's breast nicer, who's pussy taste better & who has better skills and insisting I choose one even though I try to remain neutral. After 2 shots, I still managed to maintain an erection immediately, I thought heck, should extend another hour.
Old 19-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

I paid for fffm for a night, it's 2 PRC and a viet when I am out stationed...
Price is reasonable, exp is fucking gd..and surprisingly the girls are damn at eased with each other...imagine 6 hands and 3 mouths on u the whole night and I had to shoo them back the next day after lunch...this is the best exp I had overseas.

I had ffm in Sg too, engaged from fl dome 2, the girls are frds in china...reasonable price 200 for 2 the whole night....they even got into a les show for me. 2 girls soapy massage la and etc. but I don't know are they still in Sg la. This is the best local exp.

Actually I had quite alot of tarma exp all paid...overall quite gd...if the girls I engaged in ktv...

I also had chances from female frds hinting of getting into a 3some with them...but I politely rejects...

Don't ask me why? During the last 2 yrs, I am just not into anything sexual without monetary involved.

Onlyhuman
Old 19-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

good sharing! never have such experiences before!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 19-12-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
good sharing! never have such experiences before!
Sis, you can try if you want to.

For me, I did it once with two PRCs when I was in Tianjin. They are quite hot and really know how to turn you up. Managed 3 shots with them in a night but next day too tired to host the meeting.
Old 19-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
yayatiger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclovin_boy View Post
The other one was last year. I went to China and managed to F a pair of 19 year old twins. They were so identical until I don't know who is who under dim lights. Best part is both gals uses their pussies to F each other and my dick is sandwiched in between while I was lying down. My manhood just gone crazy and my testerone level charged up like never before. It's like banging the sisters of By2, damn steamy. They keep asking who's breast nicer, who's pussy taste better & who has better skills and insisting I choose one even though I try to remain neutral. After 2 shots, I still managed to maintain an erection immediately, I thought heck, should extend another hour.
Bro, the twins r FL?
If yes, which city & how much u paid?
Thanks!
Old 20-12-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cutiegood71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading, i also feel hard liao....
Old 20-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiegood71 View Post
after reading, i also feel hard liao....
Same here
Old 20-12-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

TS you make me horny, too. Hey, you remind me of the thread I started on 2 girls, April & May. See the link below.
Umm, will continue, but lately couldn't find the time.

Wishing all bros & sis a Merry Xmas & Happy New Year
Old 20-12-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
KongFattChoyHee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before i die i want to tarma atleast once in my life
Old 20-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
mclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samstermclovin_boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayatiger View Post
Bro, the twins r FL?
If yes, which city & how much u paid?
Thanks!
Shanghai. I brought along a team (about 2 guys & 3 gals) to sign a deal so no hanky-panky ktv kind of stuff as there's 2 interns around. So at night, I casually asked my chinese counterpart whether are there anywhere I can have fun and he asked me to wait n provide this pair of twin for me in my hotel room. He paid for me so I didn't get to know the amt but from my experience, these 2 gals don't come cheap n also cos the standard of living in Shanghai is crazy. My judgment is that these gals are one grade higher than CAT 150 in GL given their looks, quality & willingness to please (they told me they only serve max 4 men a day). Knowing that it's paid for, can't help but to extend one more hour.
Old 20-12-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
FangNiPaGouPi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,support this thread...
Old 21-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
acer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing...seems like an experience too hard to forget...
Old 21-12-2012, 01:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -229 / Power: 0
iojr iojr iojr
well, i've only tried tarma once & it really did burn a hole in my wallet.

it was pretty recent & i was having the usual dinner gathering with a bunch of friends & their girlfriends.
& there were this ahlian who was looking for a job urgently as she had to fund her materialistic lifestyle.

later that night, i received a whatsapp message from her.
this is the chatlog as i'm referring to my whatsapp chatlog now,
the names has been changed & minor edits have been done due to personal reasons.

i will not be providing any information of the girls, such as their names, age,height,weight,vital stats, etc.

please be assured that both kelly & rachel were of legal age on the night this happened.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -229 / Power: 0
iojr iojr iojr
kelly: iojr

iojr: yes?

kelly: do you have any job recommandations ?

iojr: not at the moment wor, why?

kelly: i need to get a job as soon as possible..

iojr: what type of job are you looking at?

kelly: anything's fine.

iojr: i don't have any now, but i'll keep a lookout for you. okay?

kelly: okay thank you! anyway, i need one that has 2 vacancies.

iojr: 2 ? huh ?

kelly: rachel luh :x

iojr: oh.. okay, actually .. if you really wanna earn some quick bucks, i have an idea wor.

kelly: quick bucks? LOL.

iojr: yeps. you look hot , you should use it to your advantage.

kelly: i don't get you, lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1