The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooolman View Post
Please pm contact... Gum xia
Contact and damage already given in page 22 by our bros.

Last edited by BedGuy; 01-05-2023 at 03:02 AM.
Old 01-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Managed to get a booking. New to the spa service scene and hoping that it will be worth it.

All the FRs so far really making the anticipation heightened.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
Managed to get a booking. New to the spa service scene and hoping that it will be worth it.

You won't regret it bro. Carrot is really amazing. Treat her nice and she will reciprocate
Old 01-05-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Fhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share details. Thx!
Old 02-05-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveSS View Post
8698 3085 for Carrot. 170. 1030am onwards

Though early birds already booked days ahead.

Catch the balance available slots quickly

Up my humble points if available . 566
Bro, TQ for posting.
Old 03-05-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 3
LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

Mid Week Boonking
Old 04-05-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster (A)

LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fijiperri View Post
Really reluctant to write a fr but promised her and don’t want to owe her too long. And really have to write one because she is……absolutely fabulous. Oh my god, all the bros who try her trying to hide her is it so not much fr. Genuine hidden gem. Can easily get besotted with her, my goodness, she can do better than being in this dingy place to be honest. She definitely better than this. I feel sad because usually gems like this won’t be around long. She totally would be bao by rich man or ask to take out to overnight. Seriously did someone kidnap her from those high end ktv along Selegie? That’s how high I value her, she is the sort who if she ownself advertise on those fl 2 sites I gladly pay 250-300 for a bonk and worth it. Let me elaborate more:

Face: she looks a cross between zhang bichen and MediaCorp jasmine sim just for reference. Just a rough resemblance in case other customers disappoint if they don’t think so. Her face is very innocent looking and I can’t take it when she bite her lips at times. Her wavy hair complements her looks well.

Body: her body is a perfect haven. Not that she does not have an ounce of fat on her but it’s very proportional and well groomed. Not that she has big boobs but her perfect shaped b-c teardrop boobs is a sight to behold. Her naked nubile body in front of you is a sight for sore eyes and treat to behold that soothes your soul. Oh dear, when she is underneath you wreathing away as you fuck her and moaning it’s one of the best feeling in the world. She can ride pretty well too and knows how to sai nai and make you feel good. She jogs on occasions in the morning to maintain her body

Service: tip top. She take off my socks for me and put it on for me and towels me down. Usually if a girl is so pretty service cannot expect too much but her service was really good and high level. The first time I did tarma with her and Kelly and she didn’t lose out at all though I admit Kelly is service queen. I soon rtf for her only because she was just too good. Let’s face it, usually ladies in this kind of massage place are either milf or young but might not look as good. But they make up for it with super service.

I also tried most of exchange123 bro ladies (including latest Joanne and rose) and no tarma beat his best (mm and tt) nor could I find anyone as slutty as tt. But in terms of combination of looks, height (carrot is pretty tall too), and attitude, carrot is perfect. She is also a good conversationlist, attentive and very poised and elegant. She can carry a nightgown well to look like high end lady or wear a one piece to look like a University graduate. Seriously have to try her at least once. Again all these is my humble opinion and please take with a pinch of salt. If she become Ang pai will be hard to book her. Initially I didn’t have the best experience with this stable because when I book with operator for Joey, didn’t mention she code red then when I reach, Joey say code red but collect money for full job. Felt like a scam and also because they don’t have rates for just bj but looks like now I will support this stable much because of carrot. Wow!

Some comments here mention she is new and might not be experienced yet but so far for my sessions she had been very very good. Close to perfection. Seriously she needs to be working in high end place or just accompany clients to drink like those lounge.

也写个中文评论吧。超级美女,长得有点像张碧晨或新传媒的沈佳玉。身躯完美,胸部柔软很对称,长发波浪卷发 非常适合。她赤裸的身体让你受不了蠢蠢欲动。她真的很性感,咬着嘴唇的样子很撩人。真的像在高档酒廊或KT V只陪客人喝酒那种。非常会聊天也会撒娇,直率,挺会抓人心, 一定很多人和她聊天有时看她手机一直震动,她不好意思看因为客人在但她有时还是忍不住小小用一下手机让后速 速隔一边。通常这种按摩店不会有这种极品,希望她不会那么快回去。这么美的通常呆不久不然就被有钱富豪包了 。她穿晚礼服像是优雅气质美女,穿时尚裙子像是大学生。真的完美。服务非常好,很体贴,如果可以带去酒店开 房包夜就好。她也挺高,身材一流 (有时早晨跑步维持),脸蛋无辜,天照组合。太完美了,真的难忘!

(妹子,还你个报告,希望你生意蒸蒸日上,如还不知我是谁,会有点伤感哦呵呵呵呵)
Fantastic FR to read makes one to rush for booking now
Old 04-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
livevire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share bro
Old 04-05-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
masterwizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm pls bro TIA!
Old 04-05-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Asian88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Met her recently,I only can said the most beautiful girl I ever bonk
Very friendly girl ,I am not young but she treat me like her boyfriend,always think of her after 1 st meet
Will see her this weekend again
Old 04-05-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
hotdogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian88 View Post
Met her recently,I only can said the most beautiful girl I ever bonk
Very friendly girl ,I am not young but she treat me like her boyfriend,always think of her after 1 st meet
Will see her this weekend again
Is there easy parking or MRT nearby?
Old 04-05-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 15
optimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroptimints is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogie View Post
Is there easy parking or MRT nearby?
Parking available at the location.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster (A)

Those yet to meet Carrot ...Grab any available slots at 8698 3085 asap
Old 09-05-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster (A)

Bumper Bees
Old 09-05-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster (A)

Question Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbox360 View Post
Managed to get a booking.
New to the spa service scene and hoping that it will be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
You won't regret it bro.
Carrot is really amazing.
Treat her nice and she will reciprocate
Very True... well said and just WhatsApp 8698 3085 soonest to make advance booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1