The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Opening an MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
The fake boss. Using his name to run the MP. He either don't appear or just walk here walk there.
Is this necessary? Or just added measure to cover ass? Wa 2K to do nothing
Old 14-11-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Opening an MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours99 View Post
How do they find these people?
Sometimes open invitation on social media or the ml invites her customer who is 60 years old and above and not working. But troublesome, if he is randomly selected for MOM survey.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Sometimes open invitation on social media or the ml invites her customer who is 60 years old and above and not working. But troublesome, if he is randomly selected for MOM survey.
When we retire, have this lobang, phantom worker for companies to fill their local quota then they can recruit more foreigners.

Some jobs not really phantom, they ask you to come in and do some simple work, very senang and you get paid.

SG is great, the system creates such a retirement funding scheme.
Old 14-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Gotta ask the hidden bosses whether it is necessary. I only hearsay from speaking to ML/people at the scene
But if you are earning big bucks, probably always good to have a form of insurance.

Like those money laundering dudes.. they are probably the lowest tier in the entire complex food chain internationally.

Need a lot of support and network to get this up. Including network agents to bring ML over and get their documentation done. MP and spa might not even be their main business but an easy way to launder.

Everyone wants a piece of the pie. Including your "CEO"

That being said, I'm still visiting MP for my fix
Old 14-11-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Over the past 18 months, many PRC who remitted money back to China had their funds frozen. They used private channels which promised them higher currency conversion rates. Just careful of sob stories from your regular ML. Some tell me $100K RMB. 1 lady said $760K RMB frozen. Money successfuly transferred to their china bank account but the account then becomes locked.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Over the past 18 months, many PRC who remitted money back to China had their funds frozen. They used private channels which promised them higher currency conversion rates. Just careful of sob stories from your regular ML. Some tell me $100K RMB. 1 lady said $760K RMB frozen. Money successfuly transferred to their china bank account but the account then becomes locked.
The ml wanted a better exch rate n to save the $18 fees. Plus the runners provide convenience and collect from ml vs having to take time off to go to the legit outlet.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think all the bros here have very valid responses but these are problems that money can solve if you have deep pockets.

I think the biggest problem for operators is finding the correct person to do this job loyally and without giving you too much headache.

I tend to stay away from manpower heavy industries unless you can are so heavy handed and are able to hire and fire as and when you please. This hiring and firing also consumes alot of your resources.
Old 14-11-2023, 05:38 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've been asked to be a tua pek kong for a wellness joint.. turned them down, then one of their disgruntled ex-staff reported them to police, but the 'manager' suspected something and vacated the place before the AV turned up.

Manager later told me they lim kopi with AV a couple of weeks later, but no there was no evidence.

You need a real patsy to sign the paperwork and not know what's happening in an illegal joint.. they will be the ones who go to court and absorb the $5K fine/police record.
Old 14-11-2023, 06:46 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 42
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
read the message from boss to the MLs on the status of the 'revenue race'. half month going all already 6000+
return your upped thank you

Target 14500 point
Old 14-11-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
WildC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Nowadays, those 3k rental shop cannot survive, cos only can accomodate max 3 masseuse. You need those that can accommodate 8-10 masseuses.
Assuming rental is 10k a month and you managed to get 8 masseuses to work for you.

Each masseuse do 25 days a month and say do average of 3 customer each day. 8 x 25 x 3 = 600. Suppose each customer you earn 40 bucks, your income will be 24k a month. Minus rental, utilities say 1K, Tua Pek Kong 2k, net profit still potentially about 10k. Suppose you invest 100k on reno, will get back in 10 months or less.

This is high level and based on assumption that you can get 8 masseuses to work for you.
message deleted
Old 14-11-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is the meaning of Tua Pek Kong in this context ah?
Tua pek kong is the fall guy
Old 14-11-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster

tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Normal ba. Recently visit a ML at North and she just came like 5 days. She say 0 walk in nowadays and all need themself to advertise. 3 days 1 walk in only and just nice that day she is arrange as the first one to massage. When I go, it is her 2nd customer in 5 days only. I tell her only FJ and no HJ I want, she conceded and another thrilling encounter in a Cat 1 spa. Either she is very nervous or she has no have BF for the past few years she is super tight. Can see how desperate these ML are nowadays. No need PM me as she say she will only do with the guy she feel ok and ask me not to share.
Lucky man. It means the spa is lax. The one I visited is harder to fj the gal. But I am sure if you go late at night, as the last customer things could happen. But not shiok cos it will be wham and bam. If she’s tight I would like to take my time and make her cum before I come
Old 14-11-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Lucky man. It means the spa is lax. The one I visited is harder to fj the gal. But I am sure if you go late at night, as the last customer things could happen. But not shiok cos it will be wham and bam. If she’s tight I would like to take my time and make her cum before I come
Why people always say "late at night" and "last customer"? I tried that and basically the ml will never be left alone in the shop. As last customer sometimes my time even cut short and the ml in a hurry to pack up and go home

But as far as fj is concerned, if the ml is game, any time also is a good time - yes, even in legit cat 1 shops and behind curtains also bang.

The last one I tried in a cat 1 shop is by luck happen to be using a big room 2-bedder. The door has the usual window, so ml brought me to the other bed further from door, draw a privacy curtain separating the beds and we got into action But can't take too long la, understandably.
Old 14-11-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

The general flow is as such. A PRC lady comes to work in Singapore as a ML on a work permit. Before 2011, these MLs find it easier to get Singapore PR. Those who only come to Singapore over the past 7 years will find it harder to get Singapore PR. Having understood how the MP business is in Singapore, some of these ML on work permit passes decide to start their own business.

Can a WP holder start a business in SG? I think the official answer is no. These ladies own a company by proxy by asking a PR or Singapore citizen to be their partner. Will a shop owner rent the shop to a newly formed pte ltd company or a ML on work permit? Unlikely right? If something happens, who will pay for the damage? Pte Ltd is limited in its liability. Many MP shops are rented not to the company but to the owner of the company in his personal capacity. If the MP collapses, this guy remains liable for future rent ot damages incurred.

All these factors to consider before you even think about Tua Pek Kong, phantom workers or massage ladies.
Old 15-11-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Why people always say "late at night" and "last customer"? I tried that and basically the ml will never be left alone in the shop. As last customer sometimes my time even cut short and the ml in a hurry to pack up and go home

But as far as fj is concerned, if the ml is game, any time also is a good time - yes, even in legit cat 1 shops and behind curtains also bang.

The last one I tried in a cat 1 shop is by luck happen to be using a big room 2-bedder. The door has the usual window, so ml brought me to the other bed further from door, draw a privacy curtain separating the beds and we got into action But can't take too long la, understandably.
My experience so far has all been the last job of the night. It depends on the ML and the shop. Usually the ones I picked to do fj had earned some level of trust with the management and were empowered to lock up for the night. Of course you could always fj the gal at any part of the day but you also risk getting busted. Plus I don’t believe you would have as much time shagging her as you would compared to the last gal out. I once stayed in a shop as the last customer for 3.5 hours. Of course I gave the Ml a lift home afterwards but try to beat that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1