The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours99 View Post
I think you’re underestimating how much owner can make. Just from one example, on average in a month, ML can bring in 6k. That’s not even those 88 joints . 100k for renovation? Also not making fancy place eh
U just Google and read the requirements for licence and everything. Read the MOM requirement on permits and fee.

Short term ML?! Must as well don't do
Old 12-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Opening an MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
As long as you are renting a brick and mortar space you will be in arrears. Upfront you sign away a basic rent for a number of months. Say you get a shop space in a good location for $3k a month (which is impossible in today’s market), and there’s a minimum commitment of 12months. So without even raking in a cent your outlay just on rent alone is $36K for the whole year. Plus utilities at $200 per month conservatively (it will be higher becos it’s commercial space) you have $2.4k. Every year $40k without even factoring income for the ML. this kind of business is lucrative? Think again. How many hj, bj and probably fj must you do before you break even? To be honest, retail in SG is dead. Service sector will be dead next. The smartest ones are still the FL who operate out of their condos or bedrooms.
Nowadays, those 3k rental shop cannot survive, cos only can accomodate max 3 masseuse. You need those that can accommodate 8-10 masseuses.
Assuming rental is 10k a month and you managed to get 8 masseuses to work for you.

Each masseuse do 25 days a month and say do average of 3 customer each day. 8 x 25 x 3 = 600. Suppose each customer you earn 40 bucks, your income will be 24k a month. Minus rental, utilities say 1K, Tua Pek Kong 2k, net profit still potentially about 10k. Suppose you invest 100k on reno, will get back in 10 months or less.

This is high level and based on assumption that you can get 8 masseuses to work for you.
Old 12-11-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i thought quota is
3v1 for boleh land
5v1 for PRC
7v1 for others include viet

can't imaging how many local to 'employ' or 'buy 人头' and make minimum cpf contribution for these 'employment' in order to employ the FT.

then there is whole lot of shit regulation to adhere with MOM
Actually I found out from a ML that viet is 9v1, but at the same time, i'm curious, she told him her boss pays >60yo men 200-300$ per month to use their name for quota. How do they find these people?
Old 12-11-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Actually I found out from a ML that viet is 9v1, but at the same time, i'm curious, she told him her boss pays >60yo men 200-300$ per month to use their name for quota. How do they find these people?
Phantom employees. Rampant in the industry. Pappy probably close one eye or the spa industry will have to shut down. And we all hv to go overseas to get service. Imagine every ft ml, we chiongsters are paying the $2-3k in quota fees.
Old 12-11-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Don't think just massage business many other legit business also do that using old people name to cover quota for FT. Sigh.
Old 12-11-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Some MP employ more ML than they have rooms. Example employ 6 ML when they only have 4 curtain rooms. Make the ML panic as the customers they have may not get rooms when the customers arrive. Same monthly target. I see the ML in this MP quite hardworking. Fight for monthly target, fight for room etc

MP don't care so much about tips ML get. As long as all the rooms are fully occupied, MP boss should be doing OK.
Old 12-11-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Nowadays, those 3k rental shop cannot survive, cos only can accomodate max 3 masseuse. You need those that can accommodate 8-10 masseuses.
Assuming rental is 10k a month and you managed to get 8 masseuses to work for you.

Each masseuse do 25 days a month and say do average of 3 customer each day. 8 x 25 x 3 = 600. Suppose each customer you earn 40 bucks, your income will be 24k a month. Minus rental, utilities say 1K, Tua Pek Kong 2k, net profit still potentially about 10k. Suppose you invest 100k on reno, will get back in 10 months or less.

This is high level and based on assumption that you can get 8 masseuses to work for you.
8-10 MLS lol. These days you will shut down in no time. Recently I visited a proper spa. The ML complained I was her first client of the day. Wanted me to extend my hours. The ML has even started doing stuff on the sly, cos she doesn’t have even 3 customers a day on a regular basis
Old 13-11-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Phantom employees. Rampant in the industry. Pappy probably close one eye or the spa industry will have to shut down. And we all hv to go overseas to get service. Imagine every ft ml, we chiongsters are paying the $2-3k in quota fees.
Fnb industry also rampant. they need quota to hire their foreign workers as Singaporeans usually won’t accept the salary for such hard work in the restaurant..these r all operating cost for the owners..

I still better to work at a MNC instead of doing this business
Old 13-11-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
It is a cash cow. Pappy is happy as long as the cow is bringing in the moolah. Besides, in SG, the money is put to good public use, for subsidy, handout, bursary, and all that. So all in all, good for everyone.
Old 14-11-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

read the message from boss to the MLs on the status of the 'revenue race'. half month going all already 6000+
Old 14-11-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Recently saw a spa boss looking for investment. TBH the set up cost is pretty low. He quoted 50% shares for 100K for existing shop which is already making money every month. New shop 50K which is current setting up and looking for investor. Rate of return is within 6 months.

Spa business is only on the setup cost, the ML labour is free and 0 agent fees. All the ML have to pay the boss 1-1.5K per month for the levy and ML no wages at all or max per customer less then 20 dollars they get as wages. Their salary comes from the tips they get from customer. This is why all the ML so desperate. All brothers herer should nego hard and be firm on their request for tips. Imagine after they massage 1hr and get 0 dollars when the deal fall off. They will waste the 1 hour time and labour. So they would rather have anything from you if you can be firm on it. Dun be carrot and grow their greeds....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-11-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 864 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120109 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
8-10 MLS lol. These days you will shut down in no time. Recently I visited a proper spa. The ML complained I was her first client of the day. Wanted me to extend my hours. The ML has even started doing stuff on the sly, cos she doesn’t have even 3 customers a day on a regular basis
Normal ba. Recently visit a ML at North and she just came like 5 days. She say 0 walk in nowadays and all need themself to advertise. 3 days 1 walk in only and just nice that day she is arrange as the first one to massage. When I go, it is her 2nd customer in 5 days only. I tell her only FJ and no HJ I want, she conceded and another thrilling encounter in a Cat 1 spa. Either she is very nervous or she has no have BF for the past few years she is super tight. Can see how desperate these ML are nowadays. No need PM me as she say she will only do with the guy she feel ok and ask me not to share.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-11-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post

What is the meaning of Tua Pek Kong in this context ah?
Old 14-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
What is the meaning of Tua Pek Kong in this context ah?
The fake boss. Using his name to run the MP. He either don't appear or just walk here walk there.
Old 14-11-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro

Just my observations - there are 2 types of MPs:

1) The MPs that I believe are the most profitable are those that offer full services. This is because they draw in cheongsters who are looking for more than a massage. But with high profits come high risks.

2) These are those that offer only very limited services, including those $88 joints. Bros don’t feel that they walk-in fees are worth it and because of the high investment that have been put in to set up these shops, the owners are also unlikely to allow additional services due to risks of getting caught and then losing all their investment.

So I guess at the end of the day, you have to decide what works best for you.

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1