The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Opening an MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayog View Post
Know a few viet ML, every few months need to search a new place to rent as overhead is too high, can consider this factor.
Thanks bro
Old 10-11-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinkait View Post
I've noticed this too. Ive heard at least of one shop in far west that closed down one month after putting up an online ad, because HDB neighbours complain that the foot traffic of this quiet estate suddenly increase. Very sad.

Another ML I visited frequently once asked me for my opinion on opening a shop in a private estate shophouse. I told her too risky, rich people sometimes got nothing better to do than snoop around and lodge complaints.

My two cents bros..
Very valid points, thanks for taking the time to comment bro
Old 10-11-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Operating cost is a major factor plus levy btc btc
Unless u got alot of money to burn for at least 3-6months if there is no enough customer
I also believe u be advertise in SBF right , so u need to add in all these as well
Nah I don’t SBF advertisement is the way to go. Too many weirdos/competitors that may want to do something. Idea is to have MLs bring their existing clientele, working on establishing a network now
Old 10-11-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

As long as you are renting a brick and mortar space you will be in arrears. Upfront you sign away a basic rent for a number of months. Say you get a shop space in a good location for $3k a month (which is impossible in today’s market), and there’s a minimum commitment of 12months. So without even raking in a cent your outlay just on rent alone is $36K for the whole year. Plus utilities at $200 per month conservatively (it will be higher becos it’s commercial space) you have $2.4k. Every year $40k without even factoring income for the ML. this kind of business is lucrative? Think again. How many hj, bj and probably fj must you do before you break even? To be honest, retail in SG is dead. Service sector will be dead next. The smartest ones are still the FL who operate out of their condos or bedrooms.
Old 10-11-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours99 View Post
Good point! Thanks bro. I notice our men in blue also not so free spot check one. Only if have legit complains they no choice have to investigate
Spot Checks depends on your type of massage license.

Full public view is easy to get, curtain partitions a bit harder.

Rooms come with extra, unannounced spot checks, and if the cops find a used condom wrapper, they’ll rip the place apart and interrogate all staff..

Once in a while the police divisions will do anti-vice sweeps, like they’re in a competition for best unit.

There’s a lot of pros/cons you have to balance.
Old 10-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
As long as you are renting a brick and mortar space you will be in arrears. Upfront you sign away a basic rent for a number of months. Say you get a shop space in a good location for $3k a month (which is impossible in today’s market), and there’s a minimum commitment of 12months. So without even raking in a cent your outlay just on rent alone is $36K for the whole year. Plus utilities at $200 per month conservatively (it will be higher becos it’s commercial space) you have $2.4k. Every year $40k without even factoring income for the ML. this kind of business is lucrative? Think again. How many hj, bj and probably fj must you do before you break even? To be honest, retail in SG is dead. Service sector will be dead next. The smartest ones are still the FL who operate out of their condos or bedrooms.
Don’t want do FJs all that la haha. But thanks for taking the time to comment
Old 10-11-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Spot Checks depends on your type of massage license.

Full public view is easy to get, curtain partitions a bit harder.

Rooms come with extra, unannounced spot checks, and if the cops find a used condom wrapper, they’ll rip the place apart and interrogate all staff..

Once in a while the police divisions will do anti-vice sweeps, like they’re in a competition for best unit.

There’s a lot of pros/cons you have to balance.
Mmmm interesting. Considering Cat1 joints instead of curtains and others. First impression looks more legit/clean. Thanks bro
Old 10-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mmmm interesting. Considering Cat1 joints instead of curtains and others. First impression looks more legit/clean. Thanks bro
https://www.police.gov.sg/e-Services...shment-Licence
Old 11-11-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Want to do dishonest business must go Malaysia do it openly. Open in sg spend so much money still need to hide here and there. Eventually also get caught.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman View Post
Operating cost is a major factor plus levy btc btc
usually levy passed to ML. Some shop will pay the levy as incentive for ML when the ML hit a certain target
Old 11-11-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cat 1 Spa
1) One 2 level unit average 10k per month. 12mth rental minimum?
2) simple reno and setup
3) licensing with several agency
4) Case trust
5) advertisement for employment of local ML
6) time and effort dealing with MOM (employment of Spass)
7) marketing
8) getting a TPK
9) utilities
10) foreign employment levy (if ML hit taget)

many 2 unit Cat1 shops employ upto 12 ML. Maybe a 1 unit Cat1 shop need half the strength and setting a 15k target mthly for ML so a to be at least profitable.
so if all ML hit target, revenue is 90k per month. minus all expense, left how much?

one cat1 shop in the west last time 24hour, now no more 24hour is struggling.
many shop take the risk to operate beyond 1030pm

some established shop stabilised their operation and open 1 or 2 more in order to multiply
Old 11-11-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Cat 1 Spa
1) One 2 level unit average 10k per month. 12mth rental minimum?
2) simple reno and setup
3) licensing with several agency
4) Case trust
5) advertisement for employment of local ML
6) time and effort dealing with MOM (employment of Spass)
7) marketing
8) getting a TPK
9) utilities
10) foreign employment levy (if ML hit taget)

many 2 unit Cat1 shops employ upto 12 ML. Maybe a 1 unit Cat1 shop need half the strength and setting a 15k target mthly for ML so a to be at least profitable.
so if all ML hit target, revenue is 90k per month. minus all expense, left how much?

one cat1 shop in the west last time 24hour, now no more 24hour is struggling.
many shop take the risk to operate beyond 1030pm

some established shop stabilised their operation and open 1 or 2 more in order to multiply
Most expensive unseen costs is the foreign talent quota and associated costs. If u hire tiongbu u may need up to 8 to 1. Lesser for vietbu.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Most expensive unseen costs is the foreign talent quota and associated costs. If u hire tiongbu u may need up to 8 to 1. Lesser for vietbu.
i thought quota is
3v1 for boleh land
5v1 for PRC
7v1 for others include viet

can't imaging how many local to 'employ' or 'buy 人头' and make minimum cpf contribution for these 'employment' in order to employ the FT.

then there is whole lot of shit regulation to adhere with MOM
Old 11-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i thought quota is
3v1 for boleh land
5v1 for PRC
7v1 for others include viet

can't imaging how many local to 'employ' or 'buy 人头' and make minimum cpf contribution for these 'employment' in order to employ the FT.

then there is whole lot of shit regulation to adhere with MOM
This is main reason why entrance r going to $88, and mp has to gimmick it. Pappy policies driving up the entrance for us samters.
Old 11-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
This is main reason why entrance r going to $88, and mp has to gimmick it. Pappy policies driving up the entrance for us samters.
And the tuapekong will transfer the costs to the ml. As soon as ml not meet the monthly quota out they go. Some bosses pay as low as $5-8 to the ml for one hour of massage. Mosts are 20%. In the good old days, before all the pappy quotas, the ml can get 40/60 share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1