The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FL in Bukit Bintang

2 weeks ago, was in KL and stay in Star Hill aka Bukit Bintang. Along the road you see many people asking if want massage and show you massage menu. I see many prc and indon also. Anyone know if they offer special also?

Than got see a few prc who dont have massage menu. They ask if wan to "suang" and massage. mainly milf. than see one exotic looking one who dont llook very prc if one look.

She agree come to my room. After usual cleaning do by her in bathroom, proceed to bed. She ask me to lie face down becos want to give me massage. Than she sit on my back and start massage me. Quite good and strong. Relax for me. Her massage skill quite good. She massage me about 30minute.

Than turn over, massage hand and leg and head. Than catbath nipple and play with small brother. cap and play flute. Than cow girl, doggie and massion style before shoot.

Name : Maliya

Nation : PRC (Hong Kong)

CBJ : 8/10

Massage : 8/10

FJ : 8/10

WIR : Yes when I go to KL soon.

Got her number.
  #2  
Old 11-09-2011, 11:05 PM
lightchaser lightchaser is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lightchaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

how old bro?
  #3  
Old 11-09-2011, 11:12 PM
fobby84's Avatar
fobby84 fobby84 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fobby84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

can PM the contacts and got any pic?
thanx!
  #4  
Old 11-09-2011, 11:23 PM
cktfrancis cktfrancis is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
cktfrancis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweckie View Post
2 weeks ago, was in KL and stay in Star Hill aka Bukit Bintang. Along the road you see many people asking if want massage and show you massage menu. I see many prc and indon also. Anyone know if they offer special also?

Than got see a few prc who dont have massage menu. They ask if wan to "suang" and massage. mainly milf. than see one exotic looking one who dont llook very prc if one look.

She agree come to my room. After usual cleaning do by her in bathroom, proceed to bed. She ask me to lie face down becos want to give me massage. Than she sit on my back and start massage me. Quite good and strong. Relax for me. Her massage skill quite good. She massage me about 30minute.

Than turn over, massage hand and leg and head. Than catbath nipple and play with small brother. cap and play flute. Than cow girl, doggie and massion style before shoot.

Name : Maliya

Nation : PRC (Hong Kong)

CBJ : 8/10

Massage : 8/10

FJ : 8/10

WIR : Yes when I go to KL soon.

Got her number.
bro mind giving me the contact, thanks
  #5  
Old 12-09-2011, 04:54 AM
strawhatcrewz strawhatcrewz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strawhatcrewz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

bro, how do u find FL there? and how to start talking with them?
  #6  
Old 12-09-2011, 03:34 PM
ejoker ejoker is offline
Samster (M)
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ejoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Can pm the contact? will be in KL 2morrow. thanks.
  #7  
Old 13-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawhatcrewz View Post
bro, how do u find FL there? and how to start talking with them?
Just walk around and they find you and start a conversation with you. I met at least 4 while walking around there.
  #8  
Old 13-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobby84 View Post
can PM the contacts and got any pic?
thanx!
I need to check with her 1stb
  #9  
Old 13-09-2011, 04:15 PM
strawhatcrewz strawhatcrewz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strawhatcrewz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweckie View Post
Just walk around and they find you and start a conversation with you. I met at least 4 while walking around there.
bro, can tell me which location?? infront of maybank or jalan alor or jalan tongshin near the pub there? hehehe.. sori dont know bcoz many times walk there cannot find any FL there
  #10  
Old 13-09-2011, 08:37 PM
jamesterr78 jamesterr78 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jamesterr78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Dear all Cheong brother ..

have u try a FL name Wing??
Pls comment ..

thanks
  #11  
Old 13-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawhatcrewz View Post
bro, can tell me which location?? infront of maybank or jalan alor or jalan tongshin near the pub there? hehehe.. sori dont know bcoz many times walk there cannot find any FL there
Along Bukit Bintang. Opposite site of Maybank till Bintang Royal.

I am going to KL tomorrow. I see if she still there and sweet take her.
  #12  
Old 13-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightchaser View Post
how old bro?
Probably late 38's to 40
  #13  
Old 15-09-2011, 07:43 AM
strawhatcrewz strawhatcrewz is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strawhatcrewz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweckie View Post
Along Bukit Bintang. Opposite site of Maybank till Bintang Royal.

I am going to KL tomorrow. I see if she still there and sweet take her.
bro, the ladies that hold massage sign?? wow, they are FL?? didnt know untill now.. wat the price geng?
  #14  
Old 16-09-2011, 02:33 AM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawhatcrewz View Post
bro, the ladies that hold massage sign?? wow, they are FL?? didnt know untill now.. wat the price geng?
Haha, amoi holding massage sign are massage amoi. The FL dont hold sign. They just talk with u.


This noon after work finish call my favourite girl Maliya. She come 45 min later. She come in door hug hug me for 2 minute. Than Long chit chat only than go to bathroom. she clean me up and also herself. Dry we 2 with tower.

Than I sleep on bed. she sit on my back and massage me back. Very nice. than butt, leg and hand.

Than turn over she massage my chest, leg and hand. Than she sleep beside me we touch touch each other. The nen nen near my mouth so lick it and the nipple become hard. Than she turn to catbath me. the rest is standard.

She left 3 hours later as rain in Bukit Bintang.

Price 150. wooorth cos of her girl friend like.

Than she say she got a friend who just come. Friend name Li Li. PRC from Chendu. Boobs = 38c height =165 cm and weight 60kg. She look very shapy. Face like girl next door. She very friendly also and hug me. Can feel the soft 38c bumper. Ori O.

Both together can do double fly also.
  #15  
Old 17-09-2011, 12:00 AM
Zweckie Zweckie is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zweckie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FL in Bukit Bintang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobby84 View Post
can PM the contacts and got any pic?
thanx!
Bro, PM sent. Hope you can report test drive here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Reply



Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2024 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2023 ph