The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
So did you go para para?

see your posting... know you are still alive
No I didnt go. I go in recee a bit and went off. Quantity still not back to the normal time. They went there at SH which i dun like.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 24-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weiwei1412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should try milk now, if wanna go for viet. i went there that time gt pretty syt inside. but becareful of the management they anyhow tok u the beer for the room want nego with them about the price before going in.nicer place too than paramount
Old 25-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei1412 View Post
should try milk now, if wanna go for viet. i went there that time gt pretty syt inside. but becareful of the management they anyhow tok u the beer for the room want nego with them about the price before going in.nicer place too than paramount

anyone wanna take the lead today?
Old 25-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei1412 View Post
should try milk now, if wanna go for viet. i went there that time gt pretty syt inside.
Boss, if there is only 1 pretty SYT where got enough to share among so many customers?

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 25-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FORMAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
anyone wanna take the lead today?
bro...u going to milk today??
am quite regular there...

can join in bo??
Old 25-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMAC View Post
bro...u going to milk today??
am quite regular there...

can join in bo??
today nobody taking the lead, so no visit MILK.

other plans liao
Old 25-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
today nobody taking the lead, so no visit MILK.

other plans liao
Tot this was the Paramount thread???
Old 26-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Tot this was the Paramount thread???
this is still the paramount thread
Old 03-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Was there during silent mob last night.

Was conned by a bro into believing that there were many girls last night. Grandmas yes, girls no.

But yet again, someone managed to sit 2... (dunno where he steal from)

Verdict: May visit once more just to see an old friend but shouldn't be more than once unless quality improves.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old friend ===> Female.

Old 04-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Was there during silent mob last night.

Was conned by a bro into believing that there were many girls last night. Grandmas yes, girls no.

But yet again, someone managed to sit 2... (dunno where he steal from)
I know who conned u. I know who sit 2..... Lidat i also must wait for a while to revisit this place again

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 04-03-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!

Was there at 5pm yesterday. Quantity of girls is high but quality not there. Sat with 2 viets and both not doing ST. Sian 1/2 wanted to extend the room. Management told me you can sit until 9pm when HH is over but not extend as its already booked. No other rooms avail and i was pissed went back home to PCC. hahaha
Old 05-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I know who conned u. I know who sit 2..... Lidat i also must wait for a while to revisit this place again
Your a while is really a while.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your a while is really a while.
Agree with you. His awhile is within 24 hours.
Yesterday jio him go BL area but he say he going to PARAMOUNT.

I was like

Probably your FR makes him fly there :P

Quote:
Grandmas yes, girls no.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Probably your FR makes him fly there
I guess my gal is the oldest among the gals all the bro sit in the room.... 24yo. IMHO, paramount is the place that "recovers" the fastest. The quantity of gal and quality is ALMOST back to normal.

If you wanna come here, prepare to book the room earlier. Even Big room also fully occupied during HH

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1