The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Belle is back today ….
For those Missed her superb services
Anyone manage to book her yesterday? Seems busy leh.
Old 30-08-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Saw the WeChat too late, if not sure head down as her service usually quite good especially to her regulars.

Been a regular of coco lately as her photo is the closest resemblance to WeChat. The other ladies If you bump into them in person along the walkway or toilet area, really almost 50% different from wechat.

Coco service level at least got standard, and willing to do a lot of crazy stuff. She’s a wild one, body also very well maintained for her age. If you want to take video of action, also can. She has a huge collection on her phone too haha. When she gets horny, anything goes. And i mean really anything goes.. for those daring and adventurous bros.
Coco 60 mins services without short change.
She is going back soon
Old 30-08-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yeah true...she is not worth the trouble...though looks and body are good amongst ml scene currently...again, for the amount and time, seeing she is exposed to riches and will want more...its not worth it
Yes I went to find her ytd just for the sake of getting over it as I tried her once when she was at Kim keat and she was like blur n fresh but now svc totally cmi thou her looks and figure is totally my type.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Is she the one previous from sims ave and then allegedly bao by fish soup scion to open sunshine 8 at JB?
Yes. Now back to handywork.
Old 30-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
Yes. Now back to handywork.
But one plus point is her massage got strength one.
Old 30-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Yes I went to find her ytd just for the sake of getting over it as I tried her once when she was at Kim keat and she was like blur n fresh but now svc totally cmi thou her looks and figure is totally my type.
Joined the famous $88 joint. How much for the top up? $50 HJ+$50 FN
Old 30-08-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Joined the famous $88 joint. How much for the top up? $50 HJ+$50 FN
I just took $40 for 30mins offer.no fn top roam she ask for 1b2r
Old 31-08-2023, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Hi bros anyone tried the MLs from 135jb? Have CC on my wc but yet to go try.haha paranoid nowadays
Maybe I'm not hansum enough or rich enough but I visited 1*5JB for the first time recently and booked Coco at night. The night shift ladies were at the couch in darkness, and I think only CC looks SYT/chio and closest to photos on facebook's massage group.

Positives:
- Open till 4am
- Relatively quiet at night I think
- Coco has sizable boobs that are really nice and natural, at least C to D cup.

Neutrals:
- Place has a common toilet outside and they don't really care if you encounter another customer going in/out of the toilet
- Curtains only from what i can see. In fact a guy came in after me and booked CC next to me. Unfortunately I cannot hear anything from his side.
- Paid 58 for 1 hour, didn't even return change.

Negatives:
- Coco has super skills in meitu. Add more weight, like UK size 14 easily. Face also looks different.
- Massage was not hard at all, piano level.
- Service offered was HJ at 2 blues, and she remove top for some quick b2b and allowed me to grab her boobs but that's it. No south roaming allowed. She started to complain why I take so long to cum sigh.

Is this the experience others have of this joint? I have been looking for late night places and was hoping this will be a regular for me but am disappointed. Cannot imagine how to achieve higher levels of service with curtains unless people don't mind stereo effects. Think there's another joint nearby open till 2am nearby and of course the japanese one next door is open till late but I was disappointed in my first time there cos kana switch and bait.
Old 31-08-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
Well, my experience with Coco was different. Her massage was normal for me, not piano. Actual looks match her photo.
Your description of the service and the top-up do not match what all MLs in this joint offer (Coco included).
Sounds like you did not get what you asked for, and there are other factors at play.

Then again, being a first time visitor without being introduced by others, basic happy experience is what you will be offered (never at the price that you mentioned).
Curtain joint ? The regulars will know
Anyone tried sex video with coco??Hahaha worth it??
Old 31-08-2023, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post

Is this the experience others have of this joint? I have been looking for late night places and was hoping this will be a regular for me but am disappointed.
Thanks for your FR.. Based on experience, most late night visits don't get you the best experience. MLs have been working for the last 12hrs, they do get tired and gave suspar services. It can be a very different level if you tried them in PM.
Old 31-08-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 1
Yuayua78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thankfully tomorrow is PH so when saw Bella post on WeChat that she’s available today, straight away secured a booking. Been some time since I last had her and granted she has aged, but body still superbly well maintained for someone her age. Skill wise nothing bad to say. Told her the girls recently photos too far off, she said she’s working on getting better girls soon!

Sadly her girls that does AJ no longer around, if anyone has recommendation for good AJ ladies, do share (: I’ll be more than happy to share my own recommendations of the girls I usually frequent nowadays.
Old 31-08-2023, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Anyone tried sex video with coco??Hahaha worth it??
Which coco is this? So many coco allow video taking too? Lol
Old 31-08-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future
How about lulu 云析? The figure look solid.
Old 01-09-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuayua78 View Post
Which coco is this? So many coco allow video taking too? Lol
Coco from Bella joint
Old 01-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Coco from Bella joint
Ahh okie. Haha did take a quick video, but didn’t hold my phone throughout the session, abit too occupied hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1