The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-06-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Same here. I rather fark them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Again it depends bah. The last time I had it which was quite long time ago, one massaged my upper body and one lower body. Sensual just one let me touched and the other do the HJ... of cos can touch the one doing the HJ if you can reach. A lot of chatting since the 2 of them knew each other well.

Good for some bros but not for me.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Same here. I rather fark them both.
Upped +7 for exchange
Old 03-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Said liao is the Ling Long one lol.. There shouldn't be any confusion..

But nnp quite small tho.. And is vanilla..
Didn't this XX leave under a lot of controversy the last time? Lol.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Should be the one at the top floor of same building. SLG has the same location description of this other ML. Of course they know each other, helping each other with the necessary laundry.
Yes... the one at the top floor. Just not aware who else is there since it was the only the second time I went there. First time when KK was temporarily there.

After that I went to have a drink down the road... used to be a pub and now become bistro liao... better now as got one pre-milf with nice racks serving the beer

C
Old 03-06-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Didn't this XX leave under a lot of controversy the last time? Lol.
Ya but it was quite low key lol..

Not as explosive and controversial as a certain Thai trip..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gonna ask a noob question:

How do we 双飞 with 2 MLs?

I mean, I have 双飞 with FLs but what can you do with 2 massage ladies at one time? One HJ you, the other let you zhut? Shiok meh?
If u gonna tarma with 2 vanillas, u jolly well get at least 1 of them to suck your ice cream stick lol..

Old 03-06-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, I think she is finding it tough to keep track of her appointments.

Was offered 双飞, didn't accept so didn't want to ask who also. You have any idea?
As with many trending MLs, the best thing to do is to make an appointment a day before to secure your preferred time. It has never failed me with any of the popular girls. Always managed to secure my slot. I also send a gentle reminder message in the morning ahead of the appointment, to get them wet and ready for me.... hahahaha.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ya but it was quite low key lol..

Not as explosive and controversial as a certain Thai trip..
Lol. However this time round, things are quiet and calm.

Quote:
If u gonna tarma with 2 vanillas, u jolly well get at least 1 of them to suck your ice cream stick lol..
Yep, I also say. Want to tarma, must throw in at least a bbbj and maybe a finger slightly up the ass!! Yowzah!!!
Old 03-06-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol. However this time round, things are quiet and calm.

... and maybe a finger slightly up the ass!! Yowzah!!!
Lol... you put these under the same post ah...

C
Old 03-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
As with many trending MLs, the best thing to do is to make an appointment a day before to secure your preferred time. It has never failed me with any of the popular girls. Always managed to secure my slot. I also send a gentle reminder message in the morning ahead of the appointment, to get them wet and ready for me.... hahahaha.
She is actually not too difficult to book, same day still okay.

C
Old 03-06-2022, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
She is actually not too difficult to book, same day still okay.
Correct, just might not get preferred time that's all.

In fact every ML now can do same day booking if your time is very flexible. My time is not flexible...many girls to meet, coffees to drink, places to go, sights to see, and experiences to experience. So usually I secure my appointment the day before. Lol.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I miss Huizi’s big boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This Xiaoxiao later stayed at Holland V condo right? Heard from Huizi she got 15k monthly allowance in her last months.

Huizi was my regular. Had tarma with them several times.

Good ol' days in early to mid 2018 before all those gals like Ai La, Changzhou group came.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Gonna ask a noob question:

How do we 双飞 with 2 MLs?

I mean, I have 双飞 with FLs but what can you do with 2 massage ladies at one time? One HJ you, the other let you zhut? Shiok meh?
Can try 双飞 with Arxxx and Jexxxxx

Power power ranger. 😀😀
Old 03-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Another great recommendation by the bros above, she's still very new in Singapore, not even here for 1 week. I reckon she's in her late 20s with B-sized boobs and a curvy body. She's quite chatty and can talk about anything under the sun.

She took off her clothes and helped me shower at the start of the session. After the massage, she would slowly build up the sensual with her repertoire of skills. She was hardworking during the BBBJ and even showed me her red elbows and knees after the deed as it took some time before I came in her mouth. After she washed up, we cuddled and chit-chatted before I went to bathe. The whole session lasted for more than an hour as there were no customers after me.

Another definite RTM for me, hopefully she at least maintains her service level the next time I see her!

Look: 7/10 (To me is Early 30s)
Boobs: 8.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Gfe: 9/10
Nice lady, tried to please and no shortchange of time.
RTM: Not likely because is not my type....
Old 03-06-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Correct, just might not get preferred time that's all.

In fact every ML now can do same day booking if your time is very flexible. My time is not flexible...many girls to meet, coffees to drink, places to go, sights to see, and experiences to experience. So usually I secure my appointment the day before. Lol.
Ktv is where the dough is at right now..

No point doing ML/FL if the rewards from hostessing are much higher and less tiring lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1