The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 14-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Thanks for the info. Had only tried the one with 2 alphabets in the same area. Let me recce this too.
JUst Upppp 14pts ...356 to 370 Bro ...
Old 15-10-2020, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Promotion now $39/hrs, near NT*C, blk 20*. It called B & N****. New girl call A**y, standard rate.
Enjoy
Thanks. Used to patronize the other one in the immediate vicinity years back.
Not keen on ultraviolet after trying once. Good service but not keen on the $58 entrances for massage.
If this one massage good, can consider for future.
Old 15-10-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james42 View Post
Went and got Ang**a. Vietnamese but her Chinese is very good. Said the promo rate last day is tmr. Usual price is $50. You have to tell them you saw the promo online.

My opinion, her massage is pretty good, did a bit of neck to foot massage.

For the service, she did a bit of teasing at the start that was damn good. Got autoroam and she did not object when I unbuttoned to get better access. Tipped her $50 and left quite satisfied.

Cons: the place only has a shared bathroom and the walls are a bit thin, can hear other masseurs chatting outside.
Bro, I have not try the viet yet, heard she not bad....
Old 15-10-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2239 / Power: 16
revenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond reputerevenge26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TY bro. upped +13
Old 15-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
I've been there a few times since they opened, had cxxx more than once. nice, soft, supple boobs, eager to please, but massage was so-so, cannot really hit the right spot.

Tried a new girl recently, just arrived, 1 hr session. After ten min of so-so back massage, she started the standard move of pounding my back..you know that kind of pounding means the masseuse is done with that part of your body. I was shocked that the back massage ended so quickly. But I kept quiet.

She moved to thighs and calves. Within minutes,she asked me turn around. I stunned again. When I faced up, I saw that I was only 25 minutes into a one hour session.

I thought "she gonna massage my chest and stomach for how long sia?" Lost hope that she would go back to massaging my back.

After massaging my thighs while I was facing up for 5 minutes,she asked if I want special. I stunned again. This was 30 minutes in. If this place was a like space@kovan that kind, I understand la, but this is supposed to be a litle more legit than that.

I lost my mood, and rejected her. She spent the remaining time trying to convince me, but ended up just pounding my back while I sat and chatted with her, cos her fingers were too sore to do any more finger pressing.

I dont think I'll come back again.
Old 15-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
james42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Think I was lucky to get her. See other bros like got very different experience.
Old 16-10-2020, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
I've been there a few times since they opened, had cxxx more than once. nice, soft, supple boobs, eager to please, but massage was so-so, cannot really hit the right spot.

Tried a new girl recently, just arrived, 1 hr session. After ten min of so-so back massage, she started the standard move of pounding my back..you know that kind of pounding means the masseuse is done with that part of your body. I was shocked that the back massage ended so quickly. But I kept quiet.

She moved to thighs and calves. Within minutes,she asked me turn around. I stunned again. When I faced up, I saw that I was only 25 minutes into a one hour session.

I thought "she gonna massage my chest and stomach for how long sia?" Lost hope that she would go back to massaging my back.

After massaging my thighs while I was facing up for 5 minutes,she asked if I want special. I stunned again. This was 30 minutes in. If this place was a like space@kovan that kind, I understand la, but this is supposed to be a litle more legit than that.

I lost my mood, and rejected her. She spent the remaining time trying to convince me, but ended up just pounding my back while I sat and chatted with her, cos her fingers were too sore to do any more finger pressing.

I dont think I'll come back again.
This the $39 shop bro?

Sigh. Looks like I’ll give it a miss. Thanks for the info.
Old 16-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to recce the area to find B & N******. i think i found the place but it was closed. went to search online also cldnt find ctc. any bros mind sharing the ctc so i can book in advance? much appreciated bros.
Old 16-10-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
Ookami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOokami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Blk 201 and 203 have what you ppl looking for
Old 16-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 23
CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!CPTMiller is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ookami View Post
Blk 201 and 203 have what you ppl looking for
Street 21.......
Old 16-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
Ookami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOokami is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1017 USR, 2nd floor, 2 shops, pink and green signboards
Old 17-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
fabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabiannl95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just visited Healthy Spa at block 201. Scam spa don’t bother. Choose package alr ask you top up $38 for fucking lame hip massage plus no GQ. Just another money gimmick spa.
Old 17-10-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tonyzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went last time saw the menu and the cashier keep pushing for 88.. straight away walked out..
Old 17-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

After reading I think there are few to boycott, dont know why we need to protect them when they sucks

1) the one which ML pound the back and ask GQ (not professional)
2) the one ask for $38 upfront (not honest). blk 201
3)the one with menu 88
Old 18-10-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

$88 menu needs to skip unless all inclusive.. else is Super karate chop

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1