The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Pearly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blow Jobs - How To.....

If your guy is like mine (or any other man in the world), then he really enjoys getting blowjobs and probably wishes you'd do them more often. While most guys would just be happy to have a woman go down on them, I'm going to give you some tips to make the experience even better.

The more you enjoy yourself, the better blow job you are going to give. Make sure you are comfortable, and of course, being turned on already will help as well. Some ladies get aroused just by thinking of sliding that thick cock into their mouth and feeling the veins and ridges and the heaviness of the rock hard shaft against their tongue. Other women need a little more work to get to that point.

If you are one of those women, try fantasizing before you wrap your lips around his dick. Think about things that turn you on. Get yourself to the point where you are wet and throbbing. Once you're there, it will be much easier to give him a fabulous blow job.

Think Wet: The wetter his cock is, the more he is going to feel the sensations of what you are doing to him. Before you do much of anything, coat his shaft with saliva… or use a flavored lube. Wetness heightens the sensitivity and will increase his pleasure.

Tease: Unless you are both hotter than hell and just can't wait, start out slow and build up. Plant kisses all over his hard shaft. Kiss and lick his balls. Think of his cock and balls as your toy and play with them. Just don't forget to be gentle with his balls. You get too rough, and you will cause pain instead of pleasure.

Don't forget the balls!: Okay, so I mentioned this already above, but I think it's important enough to say again. Be sure not to neglect his balls while you are licking and sucking his cock. Guys love having their balls played with. Kiss them; lick them; you can even suck them. Pay attention to the space between them. For some men, this spot is extra sensitive and you can drive them wild by licking and rubbing there.

Lick sensitive spots: Flatten your tongue and run it up the vein on the front. Flick it around underneath the head and then around the crown. Lick it like it's the tastiest treat you've ever had in your mouth! Ever heard of the frenulum? It's the space on the front of the head where the shaft and head meet. It's most noticeable on men who have been circumcised. This spot is very sensitive on many men, so lick it to your heart's content!

Don't forget your hands!: Despite what some guys might think, a blow job isn't just about using your mouth. Use your hands to rub and caress the parts that your mouth isn't pleasuring. Fondle his balls as your mouth, lips, and tongue lavish his cock with attention. Put one hand at the base of his cock and use it to pump his shaft as you are sucking it. As you stroke, rotate your hand to increase the sensation. Stroke up to meet your mouth coming down, and then stroke down towards the base as your mouth is coming off.

Eye Contact: For some guys, there's nothing sexier than gazing deep into the eyes of the woman giving him a blow job. While you are sucking and licking your partner's cock, take the time to make some eye contact. Show him with your eyes as well as your actions that you are enjoying giving him pleasure.

Face Fucking: Sometimes, you just aren't in the mood for slow and teasing, or maybe you've built up to the point where you've driven him totally wild and he's losing control. When he wants to fuck your face, besides holding on for the ride, there are a couple of things you can do. Use your tongue to add extra sensation as he thrusts in and out of your mouth. Keep your lips pursed around his shaft to add extra friction. If you are afraid he might get too carried away, use your hand on the bottom part of his shaft. This will prevent him from slamming too deeply into your mouth and will also add the pumping effect for greater pleasure for him.

Using the above hints during your oral sessions will help make the experience more pleasurable for both of you. Just remember to go into it with a good attitude. The more you want to do it to please your partner, the better you will be at it.
Old 15-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of
Re: Blow Jobs - How To.....

more and more sistas appearing to give guides?
Old 15-04-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary
more and more sistas appearing to give guides?
It seems that more sis are joining this forum. Maybe can give some pointers on how to satisfy gals?

It's funny for a sis to give guides to bros on how to satisfy guys. It sound as if, we guys, dunno what we want.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 15-04-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster

oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
It's funny for a sis to give guides to bros on how to satisfy guys. It sound as if, we guys, dunno what we want.
hehe.. as i mentioned in another thread.. it's time for them to set up a Tongue Kung Fu Insitution.. We guys can be investors/training aids.. muahah
Old 15-04-2005, 10:02 PM
Samster

shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hehe.. as i mentioned in another thread.. it's time for them to set up a Tongue Kung Fu Insitution.. We guys can be investors/training aids.. muahah
True, true. I volunteer to be the invigilator.
Old 15-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
True, true. I volunteer to be the invigilator.
hahah.. den we'll let them have "what women want"
Old 15-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahah.. den we'll let them have "what women want"
Hahaha...... Now that's a good one. Can't wait for it to happen, ya?
Old 15-04-2005, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha...... Now that's a good one. Can't wait for it to happen, ya?
LOL.. heee hawww! but doubt it in a million years..
Old 15-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL.. heee hawww! but doubt it in a million years..
Ya, I guess it's not gonna happen in our lifetime. Just have to wet dream about it.
Old 15-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, I guess it's not gonna happen in our lifetime. Just have to wet dream about it.
hehe.. number 1 on my list for good wet dreams tonight
Old 15-04-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Missed out on the Helicopter technique
Old 15-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearly
If your guy is like mine (or any other man in the world), then he really enjoys getting blowjobs and probably wishes you'd do them more often. While most guys would just be happy to have a woman go down on them, I'm going to give you some tips to make the experience even better.

The more you enjoy yourself, the better blow job you are going to give. .
ahhh... duckeee... you reading this...?
Old 16-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heheh all girls should read. I've been having some poor BJ of recent. Simply love it when they attack my shaft and balls together and then look at me with that CFM face.

Oh.. and slurping and soft moaning sound turns me on too! Not too excess though.

Feel - suck, lick technique
Sight - Eye contact with CFM face
Sound - slurping and soft moaning

Old 16-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

i need a gf to real this thread man.lolx
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 16-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 20
Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!Ronaldo is one of the Best!

So when someone is gonna start one with "Licking a Pussy - How to..."? Hahaha.. Maybe Bro APSX in the Int'l Section can help?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1