The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Mr for Fan Fan

Location: central, 15 mins walk from nearest mrt, can hide in car while waiting if early, for foot soldiers like me- hard to blend into surroundings if early, no shade..

Looks: usual discount from listed pics

Service: fn, nice shaven pussy, nice to hold boobs, massage was done with a massage gun 😅, bbbj was ok, add ons available..

Rtm: nope
Old 04-08-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
Mr for Fan Fan

Location: central, 15 mins walk from nearest mrt, can hide in car while waiting if early, for foot soldiers like me- hard to blend into surroundings if early, no shade..

Looks: usual discount from listed pics

Service: fn, nice shaven pussy, nice to hold boobs, massage was done with a massage gun 😅, bbbj was ok, add ons available..

Rtm: nope
"massage was done with a massage gun" smlj.... i do at home myself sua like that... really cb.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
She very laojiao already, when i first met her was wolves era. attests to how long it's been.

i think last time fj $150 or some shit only. was quite a regular of hers as she treats me well. she used to ask me stay overnight at her place with her also. GFE was strong back then.

haven't tried her since she came back but based on few reviews from bros shared. not worth a try anymore. actually texted her as i had her wechat from wolves era but she replied very nonchalantly. so no mood to find her also

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
I see dong bei so hot now…
sibei hot, i half regret writing my MR

texted her late morning yesterday asking for slot, she already fully booked till 1am. the hype is fucking real
Old 04-08-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
"massage was done with a massage gun" smlj.... i do at home myself sua like that... really cb.
Was lying face down in anticipation...then felt the gun.. it was a hard massage but just didn’t feel the personal touch...
Old 04-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
For massage gun, the ML still need to use strength to hold the massage gun (some of them quite heavy) for 30 min. Maybe in future, some ML can consider investing in a massage chair and customer sit in the chair for 30 min. After that, the ML do 15-20 min of sensual. There won't be any bro complaining of the ML makan time, or ML provide piano or anyhow press-press massage.

For the ML, it is less tiring for her, and she has 30 min to reply messages, schedule appointments, and eat her meals.

For added service, the really creative ones can consider doing a strip tease while the customer is having the 30-min massage chair massage.

For those MLs who want to double their income,they can consider double-booking customers. All they need to do is to rent a two- bedroom unit, and ensure that they have a massage chair in each bedroom.

And at the end of their stint in Singapore, they can sell the massage chair/s to the next ML to recover costs.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

any recommendation for legit jg? tried a few that say can jg, but all are just fake jg with teasing
Old 04-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
Visited a few times already bro. It’s true there are a number of things I didn’t like. The base is a big glaring one, but I’ve been closing one eye and kept coaxing her to sua tiu.

She wont sua tiu.
Her friends are in the same base as her and she trust her okt a lot also even though the okt is outrightly overcharging her for all the expenses.
O well she is doing all right cause its all the bros who are footing the bill. Especially the rich robertos.
She no scare no money.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
For massage gun, the ML still need to use strength to hold the massage gun (some of them quite heavy) for 30 min. Maybe in future, some ML can consider investing in a massage chair and customer sit in the chair for 30 min. After that, the ML do 15-20 min of sensual. There won't be any bro complaining of the ML makan time, or ML provide piano or anyhow press-press massage.

For the ML, it is less tiring for her, and she has 30 min to reply messages, schedule appointments, and eat her meals.

For added service, the really creative ones can consider doing a strip tease while the customer is having the 30-min massage chair massage.

For those MLs who want to double their income,they can consider double-booking customers. All they need to do is to rent a two- bedroom unit, and ensure that they have a massage chair in each bedroom.

And at the end of their stint in Singapore, they can sell the massage chair/s to the next ML to recover costs.
No offense but i think this is a very very bad suggestion. Bros will get lesser "bang for buck".

If thats the case, i rather just ask her skip the "whole massage process" and go straight to hj, in and out 30min. pay half price sua sua.

like another bro shared, it's about the "personal touch" and the "build up". you remove all these "personal" experiences, i might as well sit at home wrap my dick with $100 note and jerk off
Old 04-08-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
She very laojiao already, when i first met her was wolves era. attests to how long it's been.

i think last time fj $150 or some shit only. was quite a regular of hers as she treats me well. she used to ...

sibei hot, i half regret writing my MR

texted her late morning yesterday asking for slot, she already fully booked till 1am. the hype is fucking real
Bro, this is nothing compared to Aini's queue at the peak, 2 weeks? Lolz.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
any recommendation for legit jg? tried a few that say can jg, but all are just fake jg with teasing
You can try YF for legit JG. It is my Go To service center.
Old 04-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
No offense but i think this is a very very bad suggestion. Bros will get lesser "bang for buck".

If thats the case, i rather just ask her skip the "whole massage process" and go straight to hj, in and out 30min. pay half price sua sua.

like another bro shared, it's about the "personal touch" and the "build up". you remove all these "personal" experiences, i might as well sit at home wrap my dick with $100 note and jerk off
I think he was being sacarstic 😂
Old 04-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
She wont sua tiu.
Her friends are in the same base as her and she trust her okt a lot also even though the okt is outrightly overcharging her for all the expenses.
O well she is doing all right cause its all the bros who are footing the bill. Especially the rich robertos.
She no scare no money.
Hmm so all the girls staying in that place have the same okt? I used to think that most china wl don't have okt since they can liase with their customers on their own unlike viet/thai wl due to language barrier?
Old 04-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
or was your number previously used by another brother who has this fetish then it was already recorded in, and then you by chance took this number from him when u signed ur plans and all
Not likely. I had been using this number to arrange for sexual encounters for years without changing number.

This phenomenon of girls slapping my testicles needs to stop. Perhaps they believe that I won't retaliate, and can beat my balls without consequences. I should prove them wrong with violence.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MunSiongYoong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Hahaha wtf is this, did the first ML you visited slap before?
No, I've been making appointments for sexual encounters for years now with no incident. The phenomenon of girls slapping my balls only started happening this year.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Seduced by her photos, I tried Nicole. FR below:

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-nicole/

The gal herself, been a while since I seen a ML so close to her pics and vids. She is as good as she look in the flesh. Petite slim slender figure with natural Bs to grope. Not for anyone expecting huge melons but on her body they look perfect. She is very good at sensual and rightly so since not a newbie in this trade. Expect good action from her, roaming is good too but be gentle else you may incur her wrath, as she is a very straightforward in her conversation and demeanor. Those whom prefer their ML more reserved and subtle can skip her. Can tell she is very experienced in the teasing and this also mean it ain't easy to push your boundaries too much, she has all the skillset and knowhow to keep you in check if she choose to do so. Some may like the challenge, other may get frustrated, just know you are booking a seasoned seductress
Great contribution as usual bro! Was going to try her out because of your FR.

However, recent other FRs says this Nicole is also a FL. Can top up for full course, albeit on the high side. Also mentioned is that her hygiene is questionable too. That she doesn't clean up after customers zhut zhut. Hmmmm...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1