The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sammyboi1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☀️ Carrie Sun ☀️

Had a session with Carrie today. My type of goddess looking lady. She is skinny and have beautiful legs and figure. I swear she looks beautiful. A beauty that I had long wanted to pump but hesitant to do so till today. Her moan is another level of sexiness lol. Will return for sure 😊
Old 01-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboi1991 View Post
Had a session with Carrie today. My type of goddess looking lady. She is skinny and have beautiful legs and figure. I swear she looks beautiful. A beauty that I had long wanted to pump but hesitant to do so till today. Her moan is another level of sexiness lol. Will return for sure 😊
She is the best I ever fuck. Hearing her soft moan and looking at her expression make me so excited. How I wish I can shoot all my juicy cum all over her slutty face and let it slowly drip into her mouth.

Too bad she don’t do COF/CIM. I don’t mind paying extra money just to have my cum on her
Old 22-04-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Delayed FR, and OMG! without realizing, it had been 3 weeks since I enjoyed my time with Carrie Kept thinking of her during this time Looking back, really glad I braved the huge storm and got my shoes soaked to reach the hotel that afternoon. Definitely one of the best girl I've tried. I never RTF before and only considered RTF two other girls through all these years. Carrie is the third one make me feel like RTF. Maybe will be the first one that I actually RTF As with other girls, writing this FR for my own reference.

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 26-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Carrie several times since the start of the pandemic. Never disappoint. Very patient and sweet by local girl standard

she is also well-prepared with disposable towels, ample rubbers, etc. some girls just come unprepared and with bad attitude. not her.

When I first looked for her it was 600, then 700, now 750. girl is keeping up with inflation. can't look for her that often liao
Old 20-07-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 0
Carriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to all

Heavenly Pleasure

Old 04-08-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 18
purpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to beholdpurpleheart is a splendid one to behold

Carrie's looks will grow on you - as the session progresses, she just become more and more beautiful (in my eyes). a major plus point is she wears almost no make-up - naturally pretty, the type of lady you will look again if she passes you on the street. As always, looks and taste are subjective so YMMV.

Friendly and accommodating, she makes it a point to put you at ease on first contact, initiate chit-chat, make you feel comfortable before helping you to a warm, soothing shower. Her attentiveness is something that will ease your day's fatigue away.

Very experienced. She knows how to make a man feel good with her hands, her tongue and her eye contact. Depending on your chemistry with her, one can unlock her full potential and you will leave very satisfied (like, how come I didn't look for her earlier?). One of the most memorable was when she was riding me, moaning in satisfaction, she arched slightly backwards, reached for my balls and fondled them in a steady, circular motion with her smooth hands. I wasn't expecting this (few FLs know how to do such tricks) and it felt heavenly. After we came together, she even contracted herself to enhance the pleasure, making sure you are squeezed to the last drop before letting me out of her embrace.

Elegant and graceful, she smells good everywhere. Room is clean and discreet. She will clean you up properly before she let you go.

Thank you Carrie!

Last edited by purpleheart; 04-08-2023 at 10:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met her twice in total. As Bro Purpleheart mentioned, she is a beauty even without makeup.

Showered together upon request. Then BBBJ. Then FJ. girl knows how to ride and gives her all to you. Friendly and responsive to legit bookings. Gives clear instructions on how to find the location discreetly. Miss you already Carrie. See you soon
Old 16-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bestf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And my virgin FR after cheonging for few years goes to Carrie. One of the best local ladies I have met so far. I would say one can safely trust all the reviews here on her thread. But of course still, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Carrie is a beautiful and sweet lady. I agree with the previous bro that she is someone who can withstand appreciation. Although she may not be some syt but she is damn addictive to me. Sex is good. Full of gfe. And she provides the best service. She is a real deal here in this dome.
Old 22-09-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
NowyouSeeMeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to say all the positive testimonials down to the details about Carrie is true. Met her very recently and totally fell in love (but of course i know she does not love me back muahaha).

Location is discreet and she is ever careful. Service is top notch. She is accommodating as long as you treat her with respect. I would visit again soon...
Old 13-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Delayed FR, and OMG! without realizing, it had been 3 weeks since I enjoyed my time with Carrie Kept thinking of her during this time Looking back, really glad I braved the huge storm and got my shoes soaked to reach the hotel that afternoon. Definitely one of the best girl I've tried. I never RTF before and only considered RTF two other girls through all these years. Carrie is the third one make me feel like RTF. Maybe will be the first one that I actually RTF As with other girls, writing this FR for my own reference.
Finally RTF after almost a year. Pleasantly surprised that she remembered me She's still as hot and active in bed as the last time. Sex with her is damn shiok and she pleases her man well

Ranking of FLs I tried since returning in 2023.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 0
Carriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to allCarriesun is a name known to all

Incall available ❤️
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1