The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Available through the weekend.

Enjoy great companionship and discreet getaway.

Regain that long lost GFE and cuddle ourselves under the sheets.

Email now for enquiries and booking. Slots limited over weekends. Act fast

Luv, Lynn
Old 10-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
frendal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time I've called on Lynn. Very quick response time and accommodating to location.

Requested for a BJ and got extra washing services to kick start the session. Just by using her hands she was able to get me aroused and eager to go.

BJ skills were impeccable and she didn't disappoint.

Will def RTF.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
Tai Guan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTai Guan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTai Guan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry for my overdue FR for last Thursady:

Managed to arrange an appointment with Lynn after a few emails.

She requested me to give her a ride to the love nest, however the time for her doll up took quite awhile.

Look: 7/10 (one man's meat, another man poison)
Boobs: 10/10 (very smooth and suckable)
BJ: 9/10 (Strong suction and Deepthroat)
FJ: 9/10 (Moaning is seducing, make you want pump her hard and deep)
Extra: She brought a lace lingerie with stocking, see liao very steam and this one is a plus point,

RTF: Sure, why not. If my pockets allow.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whycannottahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I ask when is your SPA treatment coming soon?
Old 11-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster (A)

lynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlynnlynn2525 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Red face Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that SPA treatment will be officially launch this Wed. Session is strictly by advance appointment only.

SPA includes a sensual manhood treatment and grooming session, with a 3-steps cleansing treatment and massage session.

To find out more, email for details and booking.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 12-05-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster (A)

let me freshen up ur day =)

Book ur slot nw for a sensual day with Lynn =)

No hassle, no stress, discreet.

Email nw for enquiries and booking.

Slots open till late nite.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 13-05-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster (A)

Feeling lonely? Stressed frm work or family?

Get a sneak out for a relaxed session to revive the good old days of gfe moments =)

Email nw for enquiries and booking.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 13-05-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Hi Lynn,

Spa officially launch today?

Whats the rate.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 13-05-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
Hi Lynn,

Spa officially launch today?

Whats the rate.
Email for details pls.
Old 14-05-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster (A)

Enjoy the warm cuddling and sweet smile.

Rekindle the lost girl friend experience and have a warm cuddling day spent with privacy and fantasies =)

Booking opens frm 12noon onwards.

Late nite in-car or hotel services available upon advance booking.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 14-05-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster (A)

Hey night owls!

Late night ICE (In-Car Entertainment) services available.

Get ur slots early to avoid clashes & disappointment.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 15-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster (A)

Turn ur fantasy into reality. I'm a good ice breaker and provides discreet companionship.

Or jux relax for a sensual massage to relieve the stresses. Cuddle aside with me and u will feel the real woman in me.

Email now for slot availability and bookings.

Luv,
Lynn
Old 15-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster (A)

Sneak out for after hours sensual fun.

Email nw to secure ur slots

Luv,
Lynn
Old 15-05-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
helldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhelldarknessqaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have the opportunity to meet Lynn this friday afternoon. She replied to my message promptly and was very accommodating with my requests. When we were in the room, Lynn seductively told me to lie on the bed as she has a surprise in store for me. She undressed and put on sexy black lingerie that complemented her voluptuous figure perfectly.

She proceeded to the bed and we engaged in some sensual and sensational foreplay. Lynn was experienced as her kisses and magical touches along with her teasing drove me to heaven. After the sensual foreplay, Lynn proceeded to cap me with a cd and proceed to give me a mind blowing bj. I like the way she teased and fondled my balls while giving me a bj. She certainly blow very well and I almost exploded in the CD. Unable to contain my excitement anymore, I removed her g-string and told her “zeh zeh, I want to fuck you.” Lynn gave a passionate moan as she started riding me. After awhile of riding, we switched to the doggy position. Doggy position was great as it showcases Lynn’s perfect and smooth butt. Eventually, we changed to the missionary position and we frenched & bonked. Lynnn’s moans were so soft, gentle and sexy. Other than her moans, Lynn also displayed horny facial expressions that strongly aroused me and I unloaded into the cd. After the deed, she took off the cd for me and we proceeded to wash up.

All in all, Lynn was very customer-centric and she accommodated to all my requests which is all high turn on for me. It was a really nice and mind blowing experience and I get hard just thinking back to how Lynn looks while she was giving me a bj! Lynn is not a time watcher also therefore she is definitely worth booking. To conclude, Lynn is a genuine nice lady and I hope you guys be nice to her as well.

@Lynn I am the naughty didi. Hope you remember me . And I hope you managed to resolve your issues soon. Enjoy and have a nice weekend!
Old 16-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 17
cumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercumblaster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ��Sensual Lynn��

Have been eyeing Lynn's own postings and FR's and finally decided to see just what makes her different than the many other local FL's in this forum.
Also, I think we should all support independent *local* freelances more since it takes gumption for our local girls to skip those OKT parasites!

So back to Lynn. She responds pretty quick once you drop her an email.
I invited her to come to my place and made the tokenary bank transfer to assure her that I'm bona fide

Okay, I'll admit, the first time I saw her, she looked like a 7.
So yeah, she has a pretty GND look, but she's no blog shop model either.

Since I don't reject a 7, I invited her up to my place.
Now I don't normally do FR's and so i'm gonna skip the blow-by-blow description.
Instead, I'm just going to highlight the awesomeness of having a session with her

*Blowjob - MIND BOGGLING! This woman does wonders with her tongue.
I swear, her looks rating jumped from a 7 to a 10 as I watched her deep throat my shaft. And as more blood got cut off from my big brain to supply to my little brain, I got to thinking how nice it would be to marry her!
Hahahaha so yup, she's seriously that good.

*Sex - Good feeling inside her. Also, Lynn has very good control of her pelvic floor muscle..and she uses it!
She randomly "kiap-ed" me as she rode me.

Lynn calls herself sensual and it's an apt description of her.
Out of the many local freelances I have booked, I think she has an edge over them too. She gave me a memorable session, and for me, that is a rare thing.

Thank you Lynn.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1