The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: JB experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
Visited one of the stable ( First time ) near KSL , manage to see see look a few available at that time

EVA - Thai
28 yrs old - fair
Brought her back to hotel for $420/2/2 without engaging their transportation ( if you are driving )
LOOK - 7/10 will glow on you
Boobs - 34B orig
Bbbj - 9/10
Cat bath - 8/10
FJ - One of my best to remember , she is very responsive .

RTF - hopefully I will be able to stay a night in JB
bro, i same like u, i also want to overnight in JB, seems like overnight there is very common, alot of malaysian prefer overnight.

from what i know, they will bring the girl to KTV and supper. i just feel quite expensive, but i one day want to try. from what i see....

Overnight - RM$1000 (900+100tips)
Hotel - RM$300 (need a decent room, maybe one with jacuzzi bathtub)
KTV/Club - RM$200? not sure if she will drink a lot
Supper - RM$100?
Grab - RM$100 (spa -> hotel -> KTV -> hotel)

so its looking like RM$1600, around SG$500 liao. which is almost 5 x YTL.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 29-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
bro, i same like u, i also want to overnight in JB, seems like overnight there is very common, alot of malaysian prefer overnight.

from what i know, they will bring the girl to KTV and supper. i just feel quite expensive, but i one day want to try. from what i see....

Supper - RM$100?

Bro , agreed with you .

Happened to stay one night at KSL for $200 after running some errands. I brought her straight back to hotel cos she only allow outcall to hotel. No KTV , pub etc or … . She don’t like .
I am really please to meet her .
Old 30-03-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro , agreed with you .

Happened to stay one night at KSL for $200 after running some errands. I brought her straight back to hotel cos she only allow outcall to hotel. No KTV , pub etc or … . She don’t like .
I am really please to meet her .
seems like it lei, from what i gather if u take her overnight u are suppose to bring her for KTV.

i myself also don't go ktv.

maybe inside ktv can have some action.

oh well... me poor man, rather go spa for fun and go back sleep in own bed alone.

Old 30-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mrheli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
seems like it lei, from what i gather if u take her overnight u are suppose to bring her for KTV.

i myself also don't go ktv.

maybe inside ktv can have some action.

oh well... me poor man, rather go spa for fun and go back sleep in own bed alone.
same here,get the service and went back sleep alone. if bring to ktv or other places i became the person who is providing the service liao🤣
Old 31-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Anyone knows if The Roman Spa at Eden Garden Hotel still operating but under a different name?

Thanks
Old 01-04-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Supper - RM$100?

Bro...The girls dont go KTV for the drinks haha. Need more than 200rm definitely.
Old 01-04-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Anyone knows if The Roman Spa at Eden Garden Hotel still operating but under a different name?

Thanks
It has been change name to NZspa since long time ago..... recently reopened again still same name as NZ spa.
Old 05-04-2023, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
It has been change name to NZspa since long time ago..... recently reopened again still same name as NZ spa.
Lol thanks bro. Haven’t been there for decades. How’s the experience? Same as Roman spa?
Old 17-04-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

tried something different....

https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?...ostcount=15138

decent value for money. think she now back in thailand.

also had the worst visit to my faviorite joint. the girl on the bed everything cannot, no catbath, no bbbj, not even cbj. i thot after i fingered and daty her then she will return... but nothing, ask me to cap on, but no matter how i fk her i still cannot cum, in the end had to ask her to hj.

but even so.. will still rate her 6/10 cause the waterbed service was one of the best i ever had, reminds alot of golden beauty.

Last edited by fatguy; 17-04-2023 at 01:36 PM.
Old 19-04-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
MaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to beholdMaoSanWang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone try the famous wild Milf 涼涼 at Permas before ? Can bbbj with Cim at lift/car/park/garden/cinema etc . FJ available at her place and can outcall too. Price is very affordable.
Yes, heard of her services too.
Thot it would be an interesting experience.
Anybody with FR to share?
TIA

NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 11-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Anyone try the famous wild Milf 涼涼 at Permas before ? Can bbbj with Cim at lift/car/park/garden/cinema etc . FJ available at her place and can outcall too. Price is very affordable.
Can share contact pls?
Old 15-10-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
trento deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anything fun at permas area? been going there alot recently and want to try out that area.

cum kia bros
Old 05-11-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 1
Mabukman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I believe it is.... I have not gone there since the MCO although my jiuhu friends invited me to tag along a couple of times. Location too far for me as I prefer to cheong in JB vicinity.

I can give you the general location as I remember from my previous visits pre-MCO but you have to find your own contacts when you reach there.
From the Skudai food centre.... go about 150-200m towards the industrial 2-storey shops. Go to the backlane at the rear between the rows of shop units. Most of the rear doors of the shops look the same so you need to look carefully which door is the actual unit. (Clue: there is cctv installed outside nearby the door entrance.)
Whether they let you in or not I will not know as I went with my local jiuhu friends who are familiar visitors known to the operators.
Can intro your jiuhu friend? I also from Jiuhu..after I know the place then I can be your jiuhu friends & also friends for others which intrested to go..I don't mind take the bill during the ice breaking session with your jiuhu friends..
Old 30-11-2023, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
longjustin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any fun to recommend in Kulai area?
Old 30-11-2023, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
RnB

Lady - no. 405 (indonesia)
Looks - 10/10 (actual person better looking than in photos)
Body - 9/10 (very sexy with C boobs)
Service - 10/10 (shower together, B2B after soaping you, bbbj) her service style is the slow and sensual type. No rush.
Language - can speak malay and english
Massage - 10/10 (2nd round of B2B with her boobs)
Daty - Yes (no smell and gets wet easily)
BBBJ - 10/10 (slow, wet and deepthroat)
FJ - 10/10 (very accomodating, many patterns and hug you tightly after shooting)
Verdict - 10/10 (give GFE feeling gao gao... easy to be KC)
RTF - Yes (4th time oredi)
Not a time watcher, although the session was supposed to be 45 mins, it was pass the hr mark when we finished.

Actually I first encountered 405 in VIP spa and after trying out her service, I was hooked. Everytime go VIP will look for her until they were chased out from there and relocated to RnB. Contrary to rumours, not all the indonesians ladies were chased out. Only those ladies under her agent (17 of them). There were a few other indonesians still remaining in VIP who are from another agent.

So I went to RnB to look for her..... each time her service just gets better and better. Today she even offered special to me. She also suggested to take tarma session with her good friend next time..... lol
I will stop visiting VIP and come to RnB henceforth.
great FR!

whats the rate ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1