The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
TheInseminator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Good hotel recommendations in JB?

Hi, hotel recommendation for JB please?

1) Has no problem me bringing my FLs and ladyboys up to my room
2) maybe has a good selection of FLs in or waiting outside the hotel
3) is near somewhere I can find an ample supply of ladyboys
4) Would love to know where to get some mongol and kazakh girls too please
Old 02-01-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 10
singboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good hotel recommendations in JB?

Hi, i have the same question, spcly #1 , or hotels that don't need to cross Recep to go to room. thx
Old 02-03-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

if you want hotel to bring girl...

i suggest going to bigger hotels. a lot of small hotels sure will walk past reception, unless they got backdoor.

i think KSL hotel will be good, better if u ask for the rear wing coz the elevators is further from the lobby, plus u can take it from the 1st or 2nd floor.

even the main wing don't really need to walk by recep.

plus there alot of girls.

actually, as long as u pay for 2 persons... they don't really care if u bring a girl to the room.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 02-03-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post

i suggest going to bigger hotels. a lot of small hotels sure will walk past reception, unless they got backdoor.

i think KSL hotel will be good, better if u ask for the rear wing coz the elevators is further from the lobby, plus u can take it from the 1st or 2nd floor.

actually, as long as u pay for 2 persons... they don't really care if u bring a girl to the room.
Thanks for sharing 👍up you already 😉
Old 03-03-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

I also want ang mo or europeans any?
Old 09-03-2023, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

There are alot of singaporean couples and families using this hotel. So good luck 😉
Old 14-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
There are alot of singaporean couples and families using this hotel. So good luck 😉
Isn't that the best way to go undercover?

anyway, from my experience, most will wear normal clothes to meet you, and can hardly tell they are WL.

if u want them to wear something sexy, i suggest u guy and get them to change.

most small hotels need to walk infront of counter, plus many will lock the door so need door key or the recep to open.

Old 14-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster

handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Isn't that the best way to go undercover?

anyway, from my experience, most will wear normal clothes to meet you, and can hardly tell they are WL.

if u want them to wear something sexy, i suggest u guy and get them to change.

most small hotels need to walk infront of counter, plus many will lock the door so need door key or the recep to open.
Yes bro, i understand what u mean. My point is if ur married or attached, u might bump to someone who know your gf or wife. KSL is too hotspot for me. Just my opinion 😉😉😉😉
Old 17-03-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Joea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
Yes bro, i understand what u mean. My point is if ur married or attached, u might bump to someone who know your gf or wife. KSL is too hotspot for me. Just my opinion 😉😉😉😉
Not a good choice for that unless not married.
Old 17-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

If not married or attached and not worry of letting anyone see u, i think “any” hotels also can 😂😂😂
Old 20-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

from my expereince, most malaysian hotels have very high sercurity. all the doors will be lock at night, even the main door, u need to scan your card to enter, and you always need to walk past the reception desk.

if u want someone safe... i recommend you book a hotel out of the hot zone.

I would suggest Permas or Taman U. book the most expensive room (which should be like... SG$60 or $70), and make sure you book for 2, or if u want bring more, then book a family room.

i have seen WL go in and out of hotels before, the recept is usually too busy playing with their phones to care.

heck, when i go into a hotel to meet a FL, i can sit at the lobby, take a drink and also no one care.

the only annoying thing is that they lock the doors at night, so after i come back from spa sometimes i need them to unlock.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1