The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Genital Warts

I found out that im infected by Genital warts.

3 small dots and my biggest worry is that there is a piece which grow in the opening of my penis, was quite big ard 2-3mm, its looks like an additional piece of fresh which can flip from left or right.

Sigh... regretted but what can i do other that seek treatment.
was given aldara cream to apply 3 times a week.

what can i say, just luck...
will update the FLs i visited for bro as reference,
Old 12-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Re: Genital Warts

dont know whether is it nice to quote the names, anyway, its ard 5 Fls i had for past 2 years and maybe just my luck.
Fls are found in dome 2 -

All Bros, put on rubber when bj.

not worth the risk..
Old 12-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post

not worth the risk..
Warts (HPV) can be transmitted even when a condom is used. That's because transmission takes place via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by a condom.

Quote:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/hpv-t...ion-facts.html

HPV Transmission Facts

* HPV is transmitted through skin to skin contact. Touching someone or something infected by the virus and then touching one's genital without washing hands is a method of HPV transmission.

* Although a common sexually transmitted disease, intercourse is not always the only way of sexual transmission of the disease. Genital or sexual contact with one who is infected can cause HPV transmission in a healthy individual.

* In most cases sexual transmission of HPV is through vaginal or anal intercourse. Transmitting HPV through oral sex is not uncommon.

* HPV transmission through non sexual means is controversial. Although a study on HPV transmission facts did show that HPV can be transmitted through handshake, more research is required in this direction.

* By this parameter HPV transmission through kissing is a possibility. As per medical practitioners, theoretically, mouth to mouth kissing should not transmit the virus. However, a study has shown that French kiss does spread the HPV. Probability of oral HPV infection increases with increase in the number oral sex or open-mouthed kissing partners .

* HPV transmission facts show that an infected mother can pass this infection to her baby during delivery. This infection is manifested in children in the form of warts in the throat or voice box (known medically as laryngeal papillomatosis). To prevent this transmission, C-section during childbirth in women with genital warts is discouraged.

* An HPV transmission fact that gives greater respite about contracting the infection is that it is not transmitted through towels, toilet seats or eating from the same bowel.

* Condoms are not foolproof in preventing HPV transmission.

* In case a child suffers from HPV infection, it is a strong indication of sexual abuse.

* Non penetrative sexual contact is the reason for HPV transmission in virgins

It is also possible that you caught it years ago but your immune system kept the infection at bay and no symptoms appeared during the period the infection took place.

Quote:
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/hpv-t...on-to-men.html

HPV Symptoms in Men

Men with a healthy immune system are less likely to show any symptoms even if they are exposed to HPV virus. The person may not know that he is harboring HPV virus for years, before the symptoms appear. The warning signs of HPV infection in men appear as cauliflower-shaped bumpy structures (genital warts) on the penis.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
dont know whether is it nice to quote the names, anyway, its ard 5 Fls i had for past 2 years and maybe just my luck.
Fls are found in dome 2 -

not worth the risk..

Yeah not worth the risk....
Old 14-10-2011, 03:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AhPeh63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So sorry to hear this from you , take care of yourself and hope you get
well soon as well
Old 14-10-2011, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
firegobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of lightfiregobypower is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

3 small dots and my biggest worry is that there is a piece which grow in the opening of my penis, was quite big ard 2-3mm, its looks like an additional piece of fresh which can flip from left or right.

Bro,

Go and have a check.
Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
Old 14-10-2011, 10:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by firegobypower View Post
Bro,

Go and have a check.
He's already done that you twit. Can't you read?
Quote:
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-10-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
MILFhunters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro how long u take to cure? i have a few brown or greyish spots around my pubic hair at the bas of my shaft and its been almost 3 years. go for freezing grew back , come back many times
Old 20-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Warts (HPV) can be transmitted even when a condom is used. That's because transmission takes place via skin to skin contact in areas not covered by a condom.
I say, wear a condom + this http://www.tlsrubbergear.com/proddetail.php?prod=MB6004
It may still not be 100% foolproof but it imrpoves the odds tremendously
Old 20-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFhunters View Post
bro how long u take to cure? i have a few brown or greyish spots around my pubic hair at the bas of my shaft and its been almost 3 years. go for freezing grew back , come back many times
Braddah, there is no cure for Herpes. Braddah, you also have an obligation to SG society to disclose before you have sex. Braddah, it doesn't matter if its with GL gal etc. because she can pass it on to other braddahs. Braddah, you have an oblgation to SG society to be fair and disclose.
Old 13-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
raymondwale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Genital Warts

cut off the dick
Old 13-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 13
Eises2 is one of the Best!Eises2 is one of the Best!Eises2 is one of the Best!Eises2 is one of the Best!

I think there's hpv vaccine now.
Can go and jab .at least reduce some risks
Old 30-12-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cliffff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If that's a bump like stuff that looks like genital warts but that's only 1, that's 3 strand of hair growing out from it...could it be ingrown pubic hair or genital warts?

Anyone can advice?
Old 30-12-2012, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 15
beaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud ofbeaChb0y has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffff View Post
If that's a bump like stuff that looks like genital warts but that's only 1, that's 3 strand of hair growing out from it...could it be ingrown pubic hair or genital warts?

Anyone can advice?
check for indents in the middle of the warts, if there is an indent, it will most probably be molluscum contagionsum, which is also a skin to skin contact skin condition but is harmless and can completely cure. google it.
Old 28-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
arden1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: All you need to know about Herpes - Updated May 2011
Hi just want to ask... Visited FL few days ago.... She lick my balls and HJ me till I came... I did finger her during the process and I was damn clear that my finger did not touch my penis after the deed and I went to bath straight away... Did not have any sign but was damn worry... Need advise or weather to take the test anot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1