The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2005, 08:56 PM
massage_boy25

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
L16h10 G38

was feeling down so went down to look for some cheap action. ended up at hse 10 and was attracted by girl 38. her name is "meow". yes as in cat's meow.

she is 27 and comes from bangkok. been here for quite some time liao. brought me up to her rm and it was playing love songs. quite an ambience. showered with me and clean me throughly.

dried up and the action began. catbath was normal. used her boobs to massage my didi and boy it felt good.

ask her to change to 69 and played with her pussy for a while. bj was hard and solid, almost cum b4 the action started. after around 5 mins, guided me into her love hole. pussy was tight and juicy from the fingering just now. changed to missionary after 10 mins and shortly after exploded into her.

still feeling horny so ask for another session. while waiting for me to recover, she give me a full body massge. althought not reali trained in massage, she tried her best and was relaxing overall.

then came the second shot and her seductive look make my bro stand at attention again. this time round, changed my positions and she was very accomodating, no rush.

ended the whole session feeling great. will go back again when i'm free. a good bonk none to say the least.

name: meow
stats: 34C
bj:7.5
fj:9
massage: 5.5
damage:$40x2
Old 12-10-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 19
redlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud ofredlord has much to be proud of
Re: L16h10 G38

Quote:
Originally Posted by massage_boy25
was feeling down so went down to look for some cheap action. ended up at hse 10 and was attracted by girl 38. her name is "meow". yes as in cat's meow.

she is 27 and comes from bangkok. been here for quite some time liao. brought me up to her rm and it was playing love songs. quite an ambience. showered with me and clean me throughly.

dried up and the action began. catbath was normal. used her boobs to massage my didi and boy it felt good.

ask her to change to 69 and played with her pussy for a while. bj was hard and solid, almost cum b4 the action started. after around 5 mins, guided me into her love hole. pussy was tight and juicy from the fingering just now. changed to missionary after 10 mins and shortly after exploded into her.

still feeling horny so ask for another session. while waiting for me to recover, she give me a full body massge. althought not reali trained in massage, she tried her best and was relaxing overall.

then came the second shot and her seductive look make my bro stand at attention again. this time round, changed my positions and she was very accomodating, no rush.

ended good bonk none to say the least.damage:$40x2

wow ,bro ,enjoy licking with her seductive eyes huh, i also wanna to shoot for her
Old 14-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
righteousness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L16 has a H10 CAT 40?
Old 14-10-2005, 12:48 AM
andrew1974

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nixon,

I had bonked siau hong about sometime one and two months back. She definitely provides relative good service, especially when she keeps moaning "shou bu liao le" repeatedly when I fucked her from behind while she lies facing down. gd for a $100 service. Feels like fucking a top model from PRC
Old 26-10-2005, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 19
extremeX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterextremeX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to massageboy for the recommendation. went to try "meow" out 3 days back. she reali looks good and as said in massageboy FR, she reali wild in bed and he way she look at you, reali buay tahan. her loud moaning is so loud that i think the okt out the hse can hear.

overall good bonk and will go bck to find her soon.

UP MY POINTS IF U THINK MY POSTINGS R GOOD! N LEAVE UR NICK SO I CAN REPAY U BACK IN MY SWEETEST WAY!!!
Old 16-12-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew1974
Nixon,

I had bonked siau hong about sometime one and two months back. She definitely provides relative good service, especially when she keeps moaning "shou bu liao le" repeatedly when I fucked her from behind while she lies facing down. gd for a $100 service. Feels like fucking a top model from PRC
ur totally outta point lor

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 16-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 23
Pongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPongo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

erm ?? think wat u say wh12g38 ba ?? Meow's room at 3rd floor shai mai ??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1