The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Khan68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just had Lisa from Galaxy.
This is her 2nd time here..
Great bonk.
Tall and lengthy body.
Amazing bonk.
Not for boob lovers but the figure is perfect.
I will rtf for sure
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SYPU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ebi KinkyThai.
Good session. Very accommodating and high GFE. Relived my fantasy with an old flame.
She is tight. Had to use quite a bit of lube.
RTF before she heads back for sure.
Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
screengenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Katie of Lust365
https://sammy.guru/showthr...ighlight=katie

Look: 8.5/10 gnd looks. Close to pix
Body: 9/10 slim and tall. Has cute butt too
Bbbj: 9/10 took me all in
Fj:10/10

Overall: 9/10

Rtf: hard decision to make. May try others. A lot of hotties in bro lust line up
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 3
goldfish1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Xixi V Blue Dragon

first time booking with this stable. OKT was responsive and super helpful in answering queries about the girls. much better than some other stables

when Xixi opened the door, i know i strike jackpot already. Super chio and fair lady easily the top 3 most chio i ever bonked in dome1.

body wise, slim with almost no fats yet have a nice set of natural big Bs that feels damn good to grab. she seems to be quite proud of her slim body and told me it’s a result of her having a good diet.

bbbj was quite standard. pussy is tight and wet and her reactions while having sex made me felt super good. kept grabbing my waist and butt to thrust her deep.

a really good command of chinese and we had a good chat after the deed. even talked about the 胖猫 incident that is trending today lol.

bros pls show Blue Dragon and Xixi some support. good stable and good girl is hard to come by nowadays
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
godfather85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Renee (FoxyThai)

Close to MRT and room has toilet. OKT dependable as always

Looks: 7
A bit more chubbier than the video but still pretty

Boobs: 8
C cups natural and soft handful I like

Body: 8
More on the meaty side but not fat for sure. Best for grinding hehe

BBBJ: 8
Girl knows what she is doing, got swirling technique and all haha. Painting allowed, so 69 her clean shaven mei mei

FJ: 9
Tried a few positions, doggy and cowgirl she damn pro in grinding

French: Allowed
Hell yeah! Shy at first, but then she will become a tongue monster after warm up

Service: 10
On point service along the GFE line. Got the feeling like bonking your passionate mistress
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Slntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Melissa
French: Yes
English: Good English
Looks: 8/10
Body : 10/10 Tight toned body with solid ass
Boobs : Enhanced soft
CIM: NA
BBBJ: Yes with solid DT
FJ: 10/10 accomadating and fierce rider
Overall : 10/10
Service : 10/10
One of the best session i had this year
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
carlodlm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenny - Lust365

LOOKS: 8.5/10 prettier in person. Photos don’t give justice to her
BODY: 9/10 not fat not thin niether
BOOBS: 9/10 natural .
BBBJ: 9/10 she can suck well
FJ: 9/10 high sex drive. Rode me like a professional equestrian

Rtf: it’s a yes to me
Old Today, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Tried Hazel from PBB.

Pros:
- 95% similarity to photos, only 1 shade darker. I think she's pretty good looking.
- If you've bonked Jewel from the same stable, Hazel has the same body type. Slim, lanky, small cute boobies, almost no tummy.
- Great shower service, literally bends down to soap you between your toes too. Very very good.
- DFK galore, very fierce kissing style. Bordering between GFE and tinge of PSE.
- Excellent BBBJ with enough variations. Been awhile since a lady almost made me cum from BBBJ, holding on for dear life. Sadly no deepthroat, she gripped the base of my dick so no attempts at face fuck as well. Max was like 3/4 down my 6 incher. Nonetheless, the BBBJ was amazing with some nuts suckling, very good.
- Short prelude of AR, lasted like 20 seconds then she went back to sucking my cock.
- Short painting from me, she says it's sensitive for her, no fingering besides tracing the outer pussy lips.
- Above average tightness, good nice sounding moans. She seems to like missionary a lot. Will tell you to kiss her, very much like fucking your girlfriend.
- Gets wet from G-spot stimulation, can hear the watery slooshing sound.
- Went through like various forms of missionary at her request lol not sure why she likes that position so much.

Cons:
- English levels similar to Jewel, google translate needed.
- Air con is barely existent. 18 degrees felt like 28 lol.
- Bathroom is on the first floor, have to do cardio for each shower.

Overall:
Hazel is 25 years old, lives in Bangkok, Khao San district. No clue what she works at, lost in translation. She has a very demure and gentle disposition, seems like a pretty genuine person, no attempts to KC me or perhaps I shrugged them off. Very high GFE bonk, recommended if you like slim ladies, DFK and tight pussy.

9/10, RTF worthy. She told me she's leaving on the 13th May. Don't think I'll have time to revisit her in Singapore.
Old Today, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Armmy (kinkithai)
Date : 04/05/2024
Damage : $130

Okt: Bro as usual quick respond and clear instructions.
Looks: 9/10 About 90% different from posted picture. Her looks will grow on you.
Body: 8/10 Slim and curvy body with big natural boobs and her nipples so right for sucking.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup natural… she massage me with her boobs during shower and also slap my face with her big boobs. Hover her nipples above my mouth and let me suck like a baby.
BBBJ: Started catbath and Frenching with good technique and can really suck you long long. Had to stop her else will cum.
FJ : 9/10 Caps on as she slowly insert my rod into her, can feel the tightness of her pussy contracting and wrapping around my rod. Feels damn good. Cowgirl is great as she knows how to ride to give both me and her a good sensational feeling. As she moves her hips up & down, she comes down to French me and suck on my nips. Sibei song…
Clean up and she started rubbing her boobs and nips on me. Hover her nips above my face, asking me to suck on it. She cathbath and lick me all over and suck my rod and balls. Nice feeling. Can see those boobs swinging up and down as she rode me and also take my hands to rub her boobs and nips. What a sight.
Had to change to missionary and started pumping Armmy deep and fast. Her big boobs were swinging wildly while I bang her hard and fast. I went down on her and nibble her earlobes and she whisper, “don’t stop, faster… “ She somehow tighten her pussy grip on my rod and I told her I’m cumming… Damn. Help to clean up and took a quick shower together again. Rest and after she clean me up we lay on bed and chatted. She wanted to massage me but I declined and just hug her next to me on the bed.
RTF: I was surprised as she can speak Chinese and her English is also not bad. No problem communicating at all. Her attitude and service is really good. Can take hard and deep pounding and no black face at all. Will plan return session as she is damn solid session. She’s a gem considered all the inflated prices of gals at other stables.
Old Today, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 5
AstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAstaWicked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lisa
From GAlaxy
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=984803&highlight=

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 7/10

She has small natural boobs, so if big fake fun bags are your thing, maybe not the best choice. Cute face, nice skinny body, smooth skin,hard working she knows what she is doing.

BJ: 8.5/10 took her time in locking and sucking me. Didn’t neglect my balls
FJ: 8.5/10 considered tight for me. Had to go slow and careful at first. But as go in and out she slowly became wetter which made us enjoy the bonk tgther.

No complaints at all left a happy man. Those who like good service , will return for her services .
Old Today, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 2
Harrykato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gisha
Flirtygirls
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=984208&highlight=

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 1st session was sensual but then it got rough the second round dam good.
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10

Very smooth skin, once you touch your hand cannot leave her body liao.
Can see she is giving her best effort for BJ and FJ.
After everything she will still hold your hand and massage your arm and leg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1