The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1476 / Power: 14
lawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud of
HUGE Site for JAV torrents

A nice torrent site for JAV uncensored torrrents....
http://torrentx.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-19.html
Not too sure if anyone shared it before....
Anyway enjoy

Trading with min.4points.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imperial74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HUGE Site for JAV torrents

Here's one more:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/ma...?page=torrents

Old 07-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
791711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NIce! Thanks
Old 07-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 19
yeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant futureyeehaa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawking View Post
A nice torrent site for JAV uncensored torrrents....
http://torrentx.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-19.html
Not too sure if anyone shared it before....
Anyway enjoy
tried to go leh.. but keep directing to other spam pages. haha.. dont know how to down load.. haha

working hard to make the bonking environment safer for everyone.. lets work hard together!!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I get the same too going to spam page
Old 08-05-2012, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
791711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went to this instead:
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/ma...?page=torrents
Old 22-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

lawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud oflawking has much to be proud of
Talking Re: HUGE Site for JAV torrents

Sorry Bros..wasn't tracking my own thread whahaha i'm still quite new to using forums.

Okay while you browse through the AV, and want to download you have to click on the AV title which you want to download and it will bring you to the AV page. If you click on the AV pic, it will bring you to the original seller site which you can preview the footage/photo of the AV.

To download the torrent you have to scroll down and you can see something like this

Click on the second last download link it should bring you to an ad page called Ad.fly wait for 5 seconds and you click skip it will bring you to the site hosting the torrent.Usually one of the 2 site below

cLICK on the highlighted link

Hope the above simple tutorial helps. If bros have any issues can PM me. That way faster.

PS:All the torrents are quite fast, i usually finish downloading 1 movie within an hour or so

ENJOY !!!!

Old 22-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 791711 View Post
Well i was going to akiba previously, bu sometimes it's not accessible and quite limited movies, the site i mentioned got way more

Old 22-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Hi bro, how do you even do a search on the torrents? I tried searching for "小倉ゆず" (yuzu ogura) and "IPTD". 小倉ゆず yielded weird results while IPTD did not even give any results. Thanks in advance for helping!
Old 23-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Samster

Talking Re: HUGE Site for JAV torrents

Bro check out the link below
torrentkure.blog49.fc2.com/?tag=%BE%AE%C1%D2%A4%E6%A4%BA

Click on the AV title it will open up a new page
Scroll down till you see the torrent section with alot of download link
Click on the 2nd last "Download" link
It will bring you to the torrent download page

Hopes it helps
Upz me if you like it yeah

Old 23-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: HUGE Site for JAV torrents

another huge JAV torrent site to share
http://torrentkure.blog49.fc2.com/

Same steps as above to download torrent

Enjoy !!!

Old 24-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
skyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskyver86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing... the link http://torrentx.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10742.html works fine for me... i love uncensored...
Old 24-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 14
FirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud ofFirstTimeUser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawking View Post
Bro check out the link below
torrentkure.blog49.fc2.com/?tag=%BE%AE%C1%D2%A4%E6%A4%BA

Click on the AV title it will open up a new page
Scroll down till you see the torrent section with alot of download link
Click on the 2nd last "Download" link
It will bring you to the torrent download page

Hopes it helps
Upz me if you like it yeah
Bro, how did you manage to tune your search? I tried using the search feature and ended up getting much fewer results than the one you obtained. http://torrentkure.blog49.fc2.com/?q...82%86%E3%81%9A was what I was able to obtain. Only had one page worth of results only compared to your two page worth of results.

Those torrents found there are what I already have though, if you're able to source for INU-030, YUM-001, ATOM-050, ALD-530, HERX-012 do let me know. Some of the download links dont really work though. I tried about 7-8 and 1 or 2 didnt work properly. The rest are fine. Thanks for your help! Cheers!
Old 24-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyver86 View Post
Thanks for sharing... the link http://torrentx.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-10742.html works fine for me... i love uncensored...
Whahahaha i love uncensored too...but usually uncensored one not much storyline and the gals are not as pretty as censored ones

Old 24-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser View Post
Bro, how did you manage to tune your search? I tried using the search feature and ended up getting much fewer results than the one you obtained. http://torrentkure.blog49.fc2.com/?q...82%86%E3%81%9A was what I was able to obtain. Only had one page worth of results only compared to your two page worth of results.
Bro i googled...not using the site inbuilt search

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTimeUser View Post
Those torrents found there are what I already have though, if you're able to source for INU-030, YUM-001, ATOM-050, ALD-530, HERX-012 do let me know. Some of the download links dont really work though. I tried about 7-8 and 1 or 2 didnt work properly. The rest are fine. Thanks for your help! Cheers!
Bro u have the jap name of the AV ??? Using the name and search via google it will give you better results

I was wondering since u like her. y not buy her AV, support her mah

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1