The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
ML are sex workers never forget bro. Best to leave your emotions outside the spa.
But sometimes, the action happens outside the spa. I don't visit my regular ML at the spa. She keeps me company and sleeps with me overnight regularly at my place, sometimes I wonder what's the feeling when she eventually RTC. Probably will feel the same as breaking up with my ex.

I see some guys taking other MLs back to their place from a neighbourhood spa. Probably are their regulars as well.
Old 07-10-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For those who try to KC me, I always tell them i am not rich, just living day by day, and no money to buy gifts, me very sad case. 99 percent wont bother anymore. Only 1 percent will still talk and be very nice. Those are the ones i enjoy the company the most. Best as i said before, i can even test water by borrowing money ( of cos not much and actually i no need, just a test) and they still lend. So i am able to tell who are the genuine ones.
Old 07-10-2023, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
For those who try to KC me, I always tell them i am not rich, just living day by day, and no money to buy gifts, me very sad case. 99 percent wont bother anymore. Only 1 percent will still talk and be very nice. Those are the ones i enjoy the company the most. Best as i said before, i can even test water by borrowing money ( of cos not much and actually i no need, just a test) and they still lend. So i am able to tell who are the genuine ones.
Totally agreed, last time I also test my regular local ML. Already regular with her since year 2000, we always go hotel and she is the one who book but I pay her later.
In 2007 I ask her for borrow me 5k, she said she don't have but she said she can ask her good friend for help.
Next day she bring 5k cash to me. Of course I will return her one week later. We continue our relationship until she retired on 2015, because she already 52 and her dougther also university graduate.
Old 07-10-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Totally agreed, last time I also test my regular local ML. Already regular with her since year 2000, we always go hotel and she is the one who book but I pay her later.
In 2007 I ask her for borrow me 5k, she said she don't have but she said she can ask her good friend for help.
Next day she bring 5k cash to me. Of course I will return her one week later. We continue our relationship until she retired on 2015, because she already 52 and her dougther also university graduate.
Why cannot continue? She RTC?
Old 07-10-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Why cannot continue? She RTC?
She is the original Singaporean lah, she wants to stay out from this line.
Old 07-10-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is the original Singaporean lah, she wants to stay out from this line.
I mean why relationship no continue, or private massage ?
Old 07-10-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40420 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow bro u r so blessed really a 红颜知己
Old 07-10-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I fall in love with this photo.. jerking off now with it

Old 11-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I fall in love with this photo.. jerking off now with it

Damn chio Bu Bro👍
Old 11-10-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Yes。Same tested so called ML who say want to start a life with me. Borrow money from her even i dont need. Than mother father story all come out all cash already send back home etc.. no more cash.
Old 11-10-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Yes。Same tested so called ML who say want to start a life with me. Borrow money from her even i dont need. Than mother father story all come out all cash already send back home etc.. no more cash.
As long as want to borrow money, father mother grandmother story comes out, then its red flag. i wont kanna such KC. As long as they ask, its a no no from me. So only those who are genuine will continue with “ poor” me. If not , they can move on to their KC guys who are more generous or thinking with small heads. No right or wrong just know what one is doing. 😂
Old 11-10-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

So far, I don't get any father, mother, family stories from my regular MLs. Both of them don't ask me for more. My regular PRC accepts the same token sum for weekly or so overnights and my VN ML now totally offers herself to me for just 1B + spa duration fee (haven't unlocked overnight).

Now they are the ones keeping me company when I have a rough day and giving me console feel since I left my family.
Old 12-10-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 693 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

another good piece of advice.
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNY3nuV4/
Old 12-10-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 12
typh00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to beholdtyph00n is a splendid one to behold

“Gentleness is only given to the one you like, true love is only given to the rich“
Reminder 😉
Old 12-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 912 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
another good piece of advice.
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSNY3nuV4/
Good advice oni makes sense for ppl wif wisdom, ppl wif brain

Good advice doesn't make sense for ppl wif pig head or brainless pig head ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1