The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 24-03-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is Cxxxxxl good? I will try her. How about Cxxxe?
Cxxxxxl not bad, the strength there.. butt quite solid.. Cxxxxe never try before but I rmb previously got ppl say not very good? can any bro who tried confirm?
Old 24-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
terence2112 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried C****l today. I like her massage, strong and it feels like a proper massage. Playability is there. She will HDLY and proceed to play with my little brother without GQ. I asked her how she knew and she said I didn’t reject when she HDLY.

Damage is 1 blue note, roam upwards. But she don’t allow me to see her boobs.
Old 24-03-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
new ML baby @ JQ looks slutty...

wonder if anyone tried?
Since no one posted FR on her yet, and out of curiocity so I went to find her today. 2nd day at work at J*, she came in abit late cause the bro before me happily take his time bathing (lol)..

When she came in, machiam like those TW romcom movie, love at first sight.. Damn pretty with very solid figure (at least C cup, I think she has the biggest boobs in J* and she like hers squeezed ) and very firm apple butt (I think can fight with YY and Albee's)..

then I was thinking, sianz pretty girls usually piano kind.. but she really got put in strength to massage (mind you I quite big size).. Chatted with her along the duration, she's from Hunan and 1st time here in SG..

Enjoyed the whole 90 mins with her, hope the bros will treat her damn well cause I want to continue finding her..
Old 25-03-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Cxxxxxl not bad, the strength there.. butt quite solid.. Cxxxxe never try before but I rmb previously got ppl say not very good? can any bro who tried confirm?
I just have had Cxxxxxl … u are spot on! U can be trusted.

Cxxxxl massage skill, teasing and HJ are as good if not better than Xxxo Xxxo. She even allowed me to roam her tits underneath her bra. She wore G string when I squeezed and caressed her clit & butt thru her flimsy pants. I confirmed with her, she grinned naughtily. How I wish the masseuses like yesteryear could put on streetwear (skirt/dress) … I told her she should go panty-less … she grinned. Yes, she indeed has nice and curvy butt. She is quite a notty girl but no DFK …

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-03-2023 at 04:57 AM.
Old 25-03-2023, 02:55 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since no one posted FR on her yet, and out of curiocity so I went to find her today. 2nd day at work at J*, she came in abit late cause the bro before me happily take his time bathing (lol)..

When she came in, machiam like those TW romcom movie, love at first sight.. Damn pretty with very solid figure (at least C cup, I think she has the biggest boobs in J* and she like hers squeezed ) and very firm apple butt (I think can fight with YY and Albee's)..

then I was thinking, sianz pretty girls usually piano kind.. but she really got put in strength to massage (mind you I quite big size).. Chatted with her along the duration, she's from Hunan and 1st time here in SG..

Enjoyed the whole 90 mins with her, hope the bros will treat her damn well cause I want to continue finding her..
You went for the 90 mins hot oil massage ($130)?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
I just have had Cxxxxxl … u are spot on! U can be trusted.

Cxxxxl massage skill, teasing and HJ are as good if not better than Xxxo Xxxo. She even allowed me to roam her tits underneath her bra. She wore G string when I squeezed and caressed her flimsy pants. I confirmed with her, she grinned naughtily. How I wish the masseuses like yesteryear could put on streetwear (skirt/dress) … I told her she should go panty-less … she grinned. Yes, she indeed has nice and curvy butt. She is quite a notty girl but no DFK …
Thanks for the compliment!
Old 25-03-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the compliment!
Upped you 24 elixirs …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
You went for the 90 mins hot oil massage ($130)?
Yeah, I usually go for that.. hahaha..
Old 25-03-2023, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Upped you 24 elixirs …
Thanks Bro.. I will up you as soon as I can..
Old 25-03-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, I usually go for that.. hahaha..
If $130+ $50, I can go for FJ at GL or FL …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-03-2023, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
I not looking for fj mah, I was planning to have a massage anyway.. that's why I dont mind 90 mins.. but if in my mind is I want fj then I also go GL or FL liao
Old 25-03-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
That is true, but not everything is measured by dollar and cents… It’s like also comparing with those going to KTV aiming to get a FJ after the section, they are spending even more.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
That is true, but not everything is measured by dollar and cents… It’s like also comparing with those going to KTV aiming to get a FJ after the section, they are spending even more.
Yup.

Similar to eating.

Some ppl willing to pay more to experience fine cuisine.

While others just prefer eating Cai png daily cos food is food what so what for pay more.

Neither are wrong. Just have different mindsets and priorities.
Old 25-03-2023, 03:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If want to be so calculative, the best place to go is Geylang. Just pay 60 can get a Viet bu to BBJ and let you screw liao. Furthermore got Cat 100 and Cat 200, fair and square right? Pay less got average gal, pay more got quality gal. Money surely well spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 25-03-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
High end KTv gal have tighter pussies and hence worthwhile to splurge. But if you spend that kinda monies without fucking and DFK, not worthwhile.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1