The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I choose not to live with the society views. I personally don't care who lives next door neither could my parents control my decisions. And I won't control who my future son (if have) got together with.

I find that agreement ridiculous and I think options should be kept open so that those who want to choose them get to. I'm tired to live by how the society thinks how we should. Their views already made it quite impossible to get the kind of partner I'm looking for - my requirements are way too low based on their standards. They exist around us, but we can't simply pick them.
Frankly, what is the big deal about "society views"?

Gals can bragged on social media of the big house that their sugar daddy bought for them. One of my friend commented that the sugar daddy is like her bf, what is the difference?

Personally, I always tell my friends that for a gal and guy to be together for a long time, the most important thing is sexual compatibility. This is my POV.

After the sexual compatibility is there liao, then the rest like character, behaviour, etc will need to fall in place. Because in a healthy relationship, good sex is SO IMPORTANT.

When men especially have good sex, we become more patience, more loving, more sweet, etc. Gals who complaint their guy is not patience etc is usually because didn't have good sex mah.

In the time and age, most important is that we are happy.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo79 View Post
Possible for WL to return to SG as tourist after 4years?
Yes, it’s possible after 2 years. This is what the AV and ICA will tell the WL when she cuts her card. They will also say it’s case by case basis. In reality, if she has your kid there are quite a number of precedents of WLs being permitted to come to SG.
Old 24-08-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Times have change, last time people used to be very conservative, dont fark around before marriage. Now??? Even if you found a nice women whom you think she had low body count etc, but do you think she will tell you her true numbers?

For me is, at least you know she is a sex worker and be together with her rather then you get together with her and found out she is lying to you.

Regardless of who you marries. Their are still chances that she will one day leave you. Thats life.
Old 24-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9515 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Yes, it’s possible after 2 years. This is what the AV and ICA will tell the WL when she cuts her card. They will also say it’s case by case basis. In reality, if she has your kid there are quite a number of precedents of WLs being permitted to come to SG.
All they need is a guarantor.

But if she comes back and do fl will get the guarantor into trouble.
Old 24-08-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Har? Must have kids liao then can come back meh? I heard of a case, no kids but married.

So without getting married, cannot come back meh?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Times have change, last time people used to be very conservative, dont fark around before marriage. Now??? Even if you found a nice women whom you think she had low body count etc, but do you think she will tell you her true numbers?

For me is, at least you know she is a sex worker and be together with her rather then you get together with her and found out she is lying to you.

Regardless of who you marries. Their are still chances that she will one day leave you. Thats life.
Agree. We will never know.

Yes. Frankly, marriage is nothing. For Singapore, it is the passport to buy HDB before 35yo, that's all. One day, when the person change of heart, it is GG liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-08-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
All they need is a guarantor.

But if she comes back and do fl will get the guarantor into trouble.
Oh, what must the guarantor do?

Of course lah. If they come back via this way, then cannot anyhow do this shit liao. If not, may really kena permanent ban liao.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-08-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Har? Must have kids liao then can come back meh? I heard of a case, no kids but married.

So without getting married, cannot come back meh?
No need kid but have heard of a few unmarried w kid can come back visit. Married can get long term pass. Guarantor approach (same if you try to bring former siamdiu siambus working as “entertainers” or who got caught by ICA before) is fine but also case by case basis.
Old 25-08-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
No need kid but have heard of a few unmarried w kid can come back visit. Married can get long term pass. Guarantor approach (same if you try to bring former siamdiu siambus working as “entertainers” or who got caught by ICA before) is fine but also case by case basis.
You mean if unmarried but have kid and the kid is in Singapore, the Thai lady can come and visit but cannot stay long term in Singapore?

So only married liao then can get "Long term pass" lah, correct?

What is require for the "Guarantor" approach? Just use name only? What else?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 25-08-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jenninghillsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kid in SG and she can visit for short term?? Better married liao just in papers
Old 25-08-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9515 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Oh, what must the guarantor do?

Of course lah. If they come back via this way, then cannot anyhow do this shit liao. If not, may really kena permanent ban liao.
Provide her with your address?
Ever got Thai gal ask me be guarantor and I reject her outright.
Old 25-08-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Provide her with your address?
Ever got Thai gal ask me be guarantor and I reject her outright.
be safe than sorry

if she did any hanky-panky stuff

the deposit kiss goodbye too
Old 26-08-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nasribolt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynasribolt deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can WL come back to work as WL again? Maybe it was answered and I missed it.
Old 27-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Previously I was sad when the GFE WL with 100% the looks and body of my type I liked RTC. I was hoping when she can come back. After searching for some time, I found some GFE WLs with excellent service but not with the looks of my type and still able to get over with it. And now there are quite a few of such WLs in GL, so I don't care about whether the WL can come back again anymore or not.

However, I will care if a ML have restrictions to re-enter SG cuz those good ones are difficult to find and may require lots of time, effort and $ to build chemistry to get what you want.
Old 27-08-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Previously I was sad when the GFE WL with 100% the looks and body of my type I liked RTC. I was hoping when she can come back. After searching for some time, I found some GFE WLs with excellent service but not with the looks of my type and still able to get over with it. And now there are quite a few of such WLs in GL, so I don't care about whether the WL can come back again anymore or not.

However, I will care if a ML have restrictions to re-enter SG cuz those good ones are difficult to find and may require lots of time, effort and $ to build chemistry to get what you want.
before c19 most of us will fly over to fuck their brains out or meet them in boleh daily to continue the gfe

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1