The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-12-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
velvetdreams deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any big boobs ML with high gfe to recommend? sad since bessie left.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Try Best recently but nothing promising and interesting to write
http://liltigersden.com/best/

Looks (6/10)- much older than the photo. My guess is 30s
Body (6/10) - Petite (1.5m) and ample breast and ass. Not curvy. Huge caesarean scar which is quite a turn off.
Massage (6.5/10)
GFE and Sensual (6/10) - mechanical and i had to think of another ML to let go
Time management - (5/10) - She just want to get you off quickly and send you packing
Old 07-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Body (6/10) - Petite (1.5m) and ample breast and ass. Not curvy. Huge caesarean scar which is quite a turn off.
Massage (6.5/10)
GFE and Sensual (6/10) - mechanical and i had to think of another ML to let go
Time management - (5/10) - She just want to get you off quickly and send you packing
I second this MR. Visited her some time back and the whole experience was so ho-hum I didn't bother to write a MR. Wasn't terrible enough to warrant a negative MR though and thought other bros might have had a better experience.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 14
lazymf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlazymf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Below is just my own experience and opinion

Late fr for Alice from steroidfreak

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=573381

Name: Alice (Steriodfreak).
Looks: Big eyes, cute looking, a bit meaty. Not exactly from the photos.
boobs: natural, big. Soft to touch. Boobs lover will like it!

Location: Convenient and discreet, as I took a cab there, it was convenient for me.
Room: Stays with another ML and shared toilet. Room was clean but there was no room door only curtains, so this quite a turn off for me.

Auto roaming: everywhere for me, was quite a good experience.
Massage: Good strength as I am not a fan of hard massage
HJ/JG: Not too sure on how to judge this, as its my first time on jg

Attitude: as I have good chemistry with her, thus I like her attitude very much.

One thing to take note is that, not sure if I miss this out in the thread, but when ask her to undress, she mentioned that need to add $50, which is extending another 30mins. Else she can't do it.

Anyway it's a good experience for me, thus will try to rtm if possible.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Is Passion somehow related to Holiday? She has taken over Holiday's contact number and Holiday is using a new number now.

http://liltigersden.com/passion/
http://liltigersden.com/holiday/
Website mentioned she is Holiday's BFF
Old 07-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Is it? Her photos look like late 20s to me. Maybe they were taken a while ago.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 9
iceman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman111 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cat / yaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Re-visited Cat / Yaya last week.
https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=13264220

Sorry to say she greatly disappoints a returning customer. She was trying to run the session like other ML but she clearly doesn’t have the look for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
agree to you bro, my re-visit she just using one hand... and texting other.... so sad...
It is sad to see her service has dropped. Perhaps other bro can share their recent experience of her?
Old 07-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesaint View Post
wah power... i tried messaging her.. its really her.. but $180 for her.. hmm anyone tried??
She was advertising for 120sgd previously when she first started as FL. I guess since you guys are willing to pay 120 for her to touch you, you won't mind paying 180 to have the full services

IMHO...FL above 150 is overpriced. You get much better service in GL and health screening for the same price.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslug View Post
I second this MR. Visited her some time back and the whole experience was so ho-hum I didn't bother to write a MR. Wasn't terrible enough to warrant a negative MR though and thought other bros might have had a better experience.
You should have warned us here. Personally i do not write praising FR since this is their job to treat us well.

Bad FR is written so that we do not waste our hard earned money
Old 07-12-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
Is it? Her photos look like late 20s to me. Maybe they were taken a while ago.
go pay 110 and see it for yourself...lol Her attitude is superb if you like those "hang up and sell " kind

Going by the caesarean scar , she must have given birth more than 4 years ago....maybe the child bearing has added more to her age...
Old 07-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
You should have warned us here. Personally i do not write praising FR since this is their job to treat us well.

Bad FR is written so that we do not waste our hard earned money
As I mentioned, it was a so-so experience which I would not classify as bad enough to warrant a negative MR. Different bros might have different experiences due to chemistry. Those really bad ones I would surely post a warning here to help bros save money
Old 07-12-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
We heard some MLs has converted to FLs. However, Fiona (SBC) is now an ML now.

http://sgbeautycastle.com/tiffany-massage-hj/
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=576727
This one at least mid 30s also charging 110 for 1 hj, hahaha. Let's set a record for 200 for 1 hj , cheongsters!
Old 07-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: Cat / yaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman111 View Post
It is sad to see her service has dropped. Perhaps other bro can share their recent experience of her?
Just tried Cat/Yaya two days ago for my regular 90-min maintenance session. Did not encounter anything negative. Skipped the massage and went straight for JG, she worked on my didi professionally for about 75 min, and playfully asked if I would like to massage her instead. Agreed and got to roam her all over till time was up, albeit respecting certain boundaries.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all any big boobs(c cup and above) ml who offer nude massage to recommend?
Old 07-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Haven't posted a while.

Went to LTD's site, saw Faith and decided to just pick her, without second thoughts as it was late. Was just trying luck and glad she was free.

Place was sharing and quite run down to be honest. Hopefully she moves to a better place. However, she is a clean freak, partly from previous job experience so it made the place better

Realised i was probably first few customers as she just posted. Lucky.

First look, fair, petite and nicely shaped. She was wearing a black see through nightie. but she was wearing a bra..but I still love it because she is fair. She definitely talk teh.

After I showered, while lying down, she knelt beside me and told me she is really inexperienced, not good at massage and hope I will forgive her for that. Honest, I like that. She started to massage my back and yes..so so only. As she didn't use oil, think she rub my body dirt out..haha..The massage part not too bad as she is quite a conversationalist. I do enjoy talking to her. While teh, she is sincere and she really luv to talk. Think she never stop talking except for the sensual part. Talked from her last job, to her town, to china, to movies etc. And probably because no customer after me, so she even continued after I dressed up. Never once I felt she wanted me to go at all.

It was only after the massage that when I turn around. she remembered she forgot to ask if I wanted 1 or 2 times...so when i told her 2, she was kind of like feeling shy and embarrassed that she should have asked earlier.

The sensual part was good, very different feeling cos I like inexperienced ML. Not mechanical. While inexperienced, she was really sensitive to my needs, suggesting to use oil to smoothen, only use a small amount..told me to rest after I came..and cleaned my hands if i touch oil, and she just laid beside me and talked till I am ready to wash. No rush.

Overall, she just loves the company. Hopefully she maintains this sincerity and sensitivity throughout her stay here. I tipped her heavily and I have not tipped for a long time, so that shows how happy I am with her service.

Kena KCed by her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1