The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-03-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
JamesWoon is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackerr View Post
Have to thank OKT for letting me book cause I was new and promised him an FR

Looks: 9/10 Definitely her minus the filter

Body: 9/10 Curvy at the right places to grab during FJ.

Boobs: 10/10 Soft C cups.

French: Did not french

Paint: Did not try

GFE: 10/10 once in room, she felt like a long time friend. Break ice immediately, not your SYT act cute type. More like girl crush type. Like fucking your bestfriend and made it feel noncommercial. Maybe she was born a guy, it was easier to chat with her due to her personality. And she does not feel fake and chat a lot with you if able to hit off.

BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 The best BJ I ever experience. My little brother never leave her mouth and the suction and deep throat is just unforgettable. She was doing it for a good 10-15min straight without complain.

FJ: 10/10 Able to tahan a good 20min non stop pumping action. She definitely enjoys it cause she would grab/hug me to signal not to stop when i slowed down to take a breathe.. Able to do multiple position till i unload my shot in missionary

Dmg: $120

RTF: definitely! once my wallet top up.
Bro you forgot to put the stable your fake FR is for. lol
Old 27-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Unknown919196 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recently some ads put top up for extra or special services. Any kind bros can share what that is for?
Old 27-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sunburning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Nannny from KT

Looks: 8/10. Quite cute looking. Coupled with her playful character. Nice.
Body: 8/10. Great womanly figure. Perky ass. Suffice boobs.
Bbbj: NA Too engrossed with the actions
Did not have chance. Hahaha....
FJ: 9/10 accomodating. Nice soft moan. Let you take charge.

Nanny is a nice girl. Please take care of her. Definitely RTF material.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Tangbats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros...Can share ur experience on ANNABEL of The GMC. Appreciate ur reply. Thanks thanks...
Old 27-03-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
redmi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterredmi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tennis from CF

She is a sweet girl and her service is damn solid. Try it out and you will find out

Location: 9/10. Discreet, clean and walking distance from MRT station

Looks: 8.5/10. Looks very similar to the photos and really chio

Body: 8/10. Very beautiful natural tits, the one you can't get enough of fondling. Body is good, curvy at the bottom makes it great for doggy

BBBJ: 9/10. Excellent suction and movement, plenty of saliva. Surprised me with her really warm deepthroat and CFM face

FJ: 9/10. She has great stamina and very accommodating to all positions. Her energy can really take you for a wild ride. Doggy, missonary, and cowgirl, demanding you to fuck her harder, afraid my heart can't take it liao 😆

GFE: 8/10. After each shot, she would cuddle up to you so sweetly. Nice attitude during the whole session

RTF: Will do, bros who meet her pls treat her nicely
Old 27-03-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shepardlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May from flirtygirls
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=979309&highlight=

This girl is special. GFE unlike any other Thai import I have tried. Very pretty face and great slender body. Boobs are a little saggy but every ounce of her makes up for it. Super cute and super fun. Impossible to regret.
Old 27-03-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Thomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Jiffy Terminal21

https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=979694

Asked Okt if Jifffy available, lucky me area is also nearby and convenient

Arrive at the place and enter the room.

The girl is really cute in her early twenties. SOP showering and clean you up properly. Wipe you dry with clean towel and the action begins.

Started with a BBBJ good suction, asked her to lick balls and she complies. Then move on to missionary and 1st shot release and shower again.

Rest, chit chat with her to get more comfortable. English not good so need to use Gt, maybe if you can speak Thai you will have better gfe

Catbath and teasing my cock to prepare me for 2nd shot

Started with BBBJ again, this time she rides me, nice view from down side, her big natural boobs is heaven for boobs lovers. Jiggling and bouncing, main reason my cock can stand also that one

Frenching is also can when she is horny. Then move back to missionary, and i finish off my 2nd shot.

A must try if you like young girls with big neh neh 😉

Old 27-03-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cryingpoo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR - Kaylee from Lust365

The place was pretty easy to find. Reached and a young naughty girl opened the door.

Immediately get to business. Stripped and waited for her to join me. Shower was pretty SOP. Action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my 2IC hard. BBBJ was good, no teeth felt against my 2IC. Then its my turn to pleasure her. Immediately went south and attack! Cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary, doggy. Perhaps dry spell for too long. Unload very fast when inside her.

Quick washup and lay on bed to tcss while her hand autoroam. After awhile, cannot take it, starts to autoroam her too. BBBJ then caps on. Starts with cowgirl, then missionary for a good 10mins. Then doggy for 10mins. Unload my second shot

overall experience - 9/10

A very nice one, thanks bro Lust.
Old 27-03-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chaosss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Here's my review for Hasley - Seduction

Looks: 9/10 look as pretty as picture
Body: 10/10 slim figure, properly shaved and doesn't have any foul smell.
Gfe: 10/10 very strong gfe, dont fall for her bros
Location: room was clean and hygenic and location is easy to access.
Experience: once door opened, was greeted by this very sweet looking girl with her welcoming smile. Went into room and even ask me if i wanted to drink water. Massage before action, very chatty person and no ice to break at all.

Bbbj was too good, almost lost it and decided to go into real action. Moan was like those av stars not forced out type. She's willing to try all sort of positions and very accommodating to your needs, overall really one of the best bonk I've ever had and no fault to find at all. 101% Definitely will rtf!
Old 27-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
justwantto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scarlett CF
https://sammy.guru/showthread.php?t=978005

Stable : 10/10 Steady OKT, quality ladies, good price point, very accommodating to me even when I sometimes got random weird request for back to back to back bookings. Never disappointed.

Looks : 9/10 Petite, friendly, pretty, abit ting-tong yet sweet and shy. Natural boobs, natural figure, nice trimmed pussy

Chemistry : it's YMMV but easy to engage with her, chemistry is there

BJ : 10/10 Very deep even though my cock is quite on the big size, she give best service. When I moans she just held my butt in place so not going anywhere, surrendered at her mercy. I said I want to cum but she didn't back away so I shoot in her mouth, best CIM ever

FJ : 10/10 grind her pussy on my semi erect cock, give catbath till I fully hard. Lowered herself in cowgirl position first, riding me with her holding on the bed, tits bouncing in front of my face, 10 mins later I surrendered for 2nd time.

One thing I can highlight is her stamina, can fuck as long as I can if I got the energy. Active in bed to pleasure me but in return I also pleasure her.

Overall : 10/10 worth RTF for me imo. For me she's one of the top memorable bonk.
Old 27-03-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
h20water deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

booked 2s 90m at 170$ promotion they had

Looks/Body: 9/10. Slim with model looks, 90% same with pics

GFE: 9/10 very horny and gave me a welcome kiss and hug

BBBJ: 8/10 slurpy BBBJ alot of licking almost bui tahan

FJ: 8.5/10 accomodating to my requests and the moaning is like Japanese AV style easily wet

Comments: if you like the chio chio type smoothie/chanel definitely hits the spots. even got a nice massage from her before i left. overall very satisfied with her service from a chio lady rare to find. will rtf before she leaves
Old 27-03-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
Ong Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud ofOng Jiing Yih has much to be proud of

FR for Fahsai from TeeRukLover99

https://sammy.guru/showthread.p...256&highlight=

Date 日期 : 26/3/24

Name 名字: Fahsai

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Feminine type of LB, no need to worry about masculinity, I don't even see one molecules of masculinity in her, overall a very beautiful girl with sharp features, big eyes, looks like barbie.

Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Verified with her and she's indeed only 23.

Body 身材 : Slender and Tall, with baby like smooth skin.

Boobs 胸部 : Manmade C, nice to touch and fondle, beautiful light brown nipples to suck on, can see light insertion scars but it won't matter.

Kissing 接吻 : Certified Frenching machine, from the moment I arrived at room, she hugged me and gave me a small peck on the lips, after washing up in the toilet, we hugged each other and started frenching wildly, she seems to genuinely enjoy frenching as well, with each swirl and twist, our tongues interlocked, this is literally a tongue wrestling competition, but do be hygienic, I was only able to french with her to such extend was also because I asked her for toothbrush to brush my teeth on the spot.

Catbath 全身漫游 : Her nipple sucking skills is up there, my body was literally shaking with shiokness when she was using her tongue to stimulate my nipples.

BBBJ 无套口交. : Her Blowjob skills was above decent as well, love it when she uses her tongue to stimulate my glans. Got me real hard in no time.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : As Fahsai is my first ever post op LB, I have always been curious about man made pussy, as mentioned by other bros, man made pussy doesn't get wet on their own, so when actually I went down to taste her pussy, there actually wasn't any taste, so I licked a few times and moved on, but it's a new achievement unlocked for me by licking a manmade pussy!

FJ 爱爱 : First time trying a post op LB so didn't really know, had to use KY in order to penetrate her pussy, but it wasn't much of an big issue, was able to penetrate relatively easy, tbh it didn't feel any different from a real pussy, it was tight and comfy.

FJ with Fahsai is love making at its purest form, when in missionary position, Fahsai will maintain constant eye to eye contact with you, affectionately looking into your eyes like an innocent little girl yet seducingly wetting her lips, prompting you to kiss her, she'll also up the mood by saying "好喜欢你啊“ (I like you a lot) or even saying "老公,我好舒服“ (Hubby, I'm enjoying it"), she was very accommodating to my requests to change position.

GFE 女朋友感 : Good GFE due to her ability to converse in basic english and even mandarin, after the first shot, we chit chatted about her life and experience as a transgender, in which all of the pain and sacrifices that she went through, such as taking hormones injection on a weekly basis, multiple operations, working twice as hard than real woman just to maintain her good looks and skin, all this only because she wants to be a real woman, at this point, all I was very touched, and I wanna do was to pamper her and tell her it's "it's been hard on you". So please be nice and cherish these LBs bros, they really went through a lot of pains that are unimaginable to us.

Massage 按摩 : Basic Massage.

Overall Experience : Fahsai really paid attention to a lot of small details, such that I've mentioned she made constant eye contact to me during love making, it's may be a small gesture but it makes the love making experience goes a few notches up, Fahsai places good service above everything else, as such I do highly recommend curious bros to give her a go. In my opinion Fahsai has already beaten a lot of real woman, hands down.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Tight on Vitamin M now, so the next time I'm seeing Fahsai is probably her next SG tour, which she says she would most likely return.

Last edited by Ong Jiing Yih; 27-03-2024 at 12:30 PM.
Old 27-03-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
blacksheep1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

RTF KATTY Galaxyxscorts (previously with Flirtygirls)

2nd visit. Really petite, slim girl. Flat tummy, smells nice. I really like her boobs, complements her small frame well. She had some makeup on when i visited her, can confirm this as she spent a few minutes to put her makeup on after i entered the room.

As good as previous visit. Sloppy blowjob, suck for quite a while, didn't have to ask her to keep doing it. GFE top notch, really like how she would cuddle with me between shots. Though her English isn't good, she's really friendly and easy to communicate with via G translate.

She said she is leaving soon. Will definitely visit her again before she leaves.

Vivi - M4U
Katty - FlirtyGirls
Old 27-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

gofather123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

🗓️Date 日期:27 March
FR for Flimi, 2nd RTF

Looks 样貌/颜值:9.5/10
Age 年龄: 25
Body 身材:slim but still curvy
Boobs 胸部: big, nice to grab and she likes it
Kissing 接吻:11/10, huge turn on
Catbath 全身漫游:9/10
BBBJ无套口交:11/10 really hungry this time
Painting 舔鲍鱼:11/10
FJ爱爱:12/10, fucked everywhere
HJ: 11/10
GFE: 10/10, i cant speak thai but she does her best to make you comfortable while teasing you
Massage 按摩:didn't try

📝 *Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 : can't get enough lol, unfortunately she going back home tomorrow

Pls Kindly Define 3 Of Her Dominant Strength During Your Session With Her That Excites You (3个强点)⤵️

🔹 foreplay with her really fun
🔹 very into the session, can tell she loves it
🔹 words can only describe so much

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : waiting for her come back in 6 months
Old 27-03-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
springhood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Ruby ( FoxyThai )

She look same as the photo. Location easy to find. She is very cheerful & with Enhanced boobs. A clean body without tattoos , clean shave & easily get wet . Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position😋. But she have a nice ASS for doggy 😍. she just give a light massage but not a PRO . She can communicate in Chinese. Please take care of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1