The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 1
klocc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyklocc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How many times you have sex with your partner?

Before marriage is always fuck until tired, after marriage is work and take care family until tired
Old 03-04-2024, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DIDIGOGO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
No sex urge still can marikita? I don’t know how some guys can cope when their wife full of wrinkles with droopy boobs and belly fat. Can stand meh?
I have ED problem, so on pill when required. Other than that, just eat outside occasionally. I think my testosterone is low, which in another way is good also. So I can focus on my career and be a good monk.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Caduceus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not enough times.
Not enough partners either.
Old 03-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIDIGOGO View Post
I have ED problem, so on pill when required. Other than that, just eat outside occasionally. I think my testosterone is low, which in another way is good also. So I can focus on my career and be a good monk.
I was like you before; low sex drive until my wife remarked if I had became a monk.

Tried a few supplements but not working so I went to a urologist and was given Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) every 3 months.

I believe TRT works and boost my sex drive
Old 03-04-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Yea bro, I had quite a number of talk with my wife about this. The lack of intimacy will be the death of our marriage. We will be like housemates / roommates only.

Anyway, just a few days ago she decided to initiate sex and i managed to snap a picture of her ass for you guys. Sorry about the quality.

Good job there. Glad to hear that ur marriage life is improving.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
cody99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycody99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Everyday because it still feels fresh
Old 04-04-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Yeah. We are not alone. B4 marriage fuck like rabbit daily. After marriage still ok. After kids getting lesser. Tried many ways to spice thing up but alway the same reasons - tired, no mood, sick, headache, giddy, aunty visit, ulcer, sore throat. U will feel like you are stupid to even ask and accept the same lame excuses.

Things got better abt 2 years ago and suddenly died down again. Last sex maybe 1.5yrs ago. Am lucky to be able to outsource with ML or FB. But still feel quite a failure to pcc in the toilet every now and then. Wtf life is this in SG?
True true. It’s also got to do with stresses at work and at home. Worse still if the kids are close to the mum (and schoolwork is handled by mum). Can’t be helped - Singapore is a pressure cooker, where the middle class spends their whole life just working to own a place and car and raise kids, and can’t even get a decent fuck from wife. It’s quite sad actually. And yet the ladies can ask - why are you not romantic like an ang moh? Because we have to get out there into the jungle to hunt, bring food home and put enough on the table for the kids too. Is it too much to ask for, just some kinky time together. (Sorry, just a vent).
Old 04-04-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notafemale View Post
Yea bro, I had quite a number of talk with my wife about this. The lack of intimacy will be the death of our marriage. We will be like housemates / roommates only.

Anyway, just a few days ago she decided to initiate sex and i managed to snap a picture of her ass for you guys. Sorry about the quality.

keeping yourselves in shape helps in the marriage especially in your 40s and 50s. as exercise boosts self esteem also. looking good also make yourself desirable to your spouse.

it takes 2 to dance. men are visual creatures. if the wife stops taking care of themselves and lets go, their eyes will wander. but it helps if the men also take initiative and lead the way by staying healthy and virile too.

i know of male friends whose wives are just 5 or 6/10 but keep themselves desirable and borderline rape their husbands a few times a week to keep them faithful.
Old 04-04-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

edricteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost every single day lol
Old 04-04-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
tetekmu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my partner never initiate sex.

its always me.. just hope that sometimes she initiate it too..

but good thing is everytime i initiate, she did not refuse, in fact she gets wet easily

i miss the feeling of having my partner initiate
Old 05-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 1
Notafemale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
keeping yourselves in shape helps in the marriage especially in your 40s and 50s. as exercise boosts self esteem also. looking good also make yourself desirable to your spouse.

it takes 2 to dance. men are visual creatures. if the wife stops taking care of themselves and lets go, their eyes will wander. but it helps if the men also take initiative and lead the way by staying healthy and virile too.

i know of male friends whose wives are just 5 or 6/10 but keep themselves desirable and borderline rape their husbands a few times a week to keep them faithful.
Agreed. I'm one of the lucky ones whereby my wife is naturally slim and petite.

My friends are not so lucky and their wives or husbands have really let themselves go. Their sex life with their partners no longer exist due to this.
Old 07-04-2024, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 5
samtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamtoy123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wifey usually initiates and she is 40. She desires regular sex, like once every two days. She says i can't keep up with every day, but in truth, i may be suffering from performance anxiety (specifically during the start of penatration).

Previously managed to penetrate a few times, but nowadays i have been obsessed about getting my kkb into her xmm that it becomes counter-intuitive.
Old 07-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
firsttimer2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when with wife, once or twice a month? but with fwb, 1 day can go 4 to 5 times.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tabtab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone checked with your partner before? Recently I checked in to a Dayuse hotel with my married colleague. Did 3 times with her from 8am to 8pm. That night, her hubby initiated and she didn’t reject him. He did 2 times with her that night. That day, she did 5 times with 2 different men. Super high sex drive. Cannot tell from her outlook cos she looks those decent working mother type.
Old 08-04-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Dragonfish78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel like before I married my gf i wanted sex every day and always missed it. but after we got married my desire diminished. is there anything like this too?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1