The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cny2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Fake vs Authentic JuaGen/HDLY

Wanted to start this thread to benefit bros from good and bad experience as there are so many profiles which claim they can do great/authentic/life changing/world's best- JuaGen Prostrate Massage and HDLY. I want to share my experience so bros dont end up spending money and time in fake/non authentic places.

1. B**B** - all star marks are vowels (a,e,i,o,u). She looks very different than her photo, and is good looking though. Lives near Whampoa. Good apartment.
JuaGen or Prostrate Massage- is basically she holding and jerking it instead of you doing it. Her finger strength is good. Even though I booked for 1 hour, everything was over in 30 mins (incl 2 time HJ). Further more, when she started doing massage, I had taken a shower, but she didnt. And she didnt even wash her hands- considering she had gone out and returned to the apartment with me from outside. One good thing about her before ending- she has amazingly firm C cup breasts.

2. J*J* (star marks are vowels again)- operates from a parlor in Chinatown, near OJ taxi stand in HDB block 34.
Completely avoidable. Firstly you will happen to see other bros cross by on their way out when you are waiting your turn to get in.
Secondly, photos dont match with people who will attend to you.
Thirdly, even though description says 100$ 1 hr body to body and Juagen, and prostrate and what not- they will ask for extra 50$.
Fourthly, the women are so old and tired looking, that your small bro will say- what mistake did I do, that you are making me go through this....
Toilets are unclean and smelly, and 2 chambers are separated by a curtain where you can hear other customers going through the ordeal. Finally the massage is also super lousy, worse than playing piano. So pls avoid at any cost, and send someone there only if he is your enemy.

3. L*ND* - operates from Rangoon Road. Its a 3 month old massage place, but there used to be one with a different name earlier which has shut down. She is 40+ in age, is a very good masseuse, and has a very sensual massage for little bro, which you have to chat with her to let her know you are interested in. She doesnt claim to know JG or HDLY but you will enjoy the overall process. Depending on chemistry things can progress further all the way.

4. L*L*- ad says she operates from Toa Payoh but that is not true. Anyways she will come to your place. She claims she works in a TCM clinic. But after the massage I feel she forgot to add, she works as a receptionist and not masseuse. Her photo she admits is 10 years old, and she is in her late 30s, and doesnt look anything like what is visible online. Again, she claims she knows JG and HDLY but no bro- she doesnt, and is a complete fake.
Old 27-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fake vs Authentic JuaGen/HDLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by cny2015 View Post
Wanted to start this thread to benefit bros from good and bad experience as there are so many profiles which claim they can do great/authentic/life changing/world's best- JuaGen Prostrate Massage and HDLY. I want to share my experience so bros dont end up spending money and time in fake/non authentic places.

1. B**B** - all star marks are vowels (a,e,i,o,u). She looks very different than her photo, and is good looking though. Lives near Whampoa. Good apartment.
JuaGen or Prostrate Massage- is basically she holding and jerking it instead of you doing it. Her finger strength is good. Even though I booked for 1 hour, everything was over in 30 mins (incl 2 time HJ). Further more, when she started doing massage, I had taken a shower, but she didnt. And she didnt even wash her hands- considering she had gone out and returned to the apartment with me from outside. One good thing about her before ending- she has amazingly firm C cup breasts.

2. J*J* (star marks are vowels again)- operates from a parlor in Chinatown, near OJ taxi stand in HDB block 34.
Completely avoidable. Firstly you will happen to see other bros cross by on their way out when you are waiting your turn to get in.
Secondly, photos dont match with people who will attend to you.
Thirdly, even though description says 100$ 1 hr body to body and Juagen, and prostrate and what not- they will ask for extra 50$.
Fourthly, the women are so old and tired looking, that your small bro will say- what mistake did I do, that you are making me go through this....
Toilets are unclean and smelly, and 2 chambers are separated by a curtain where you can hear other customers going through the ordeal. Finally the massage is also super lousy, worse than playing piano. So pls avoid at any cost, and send someone there only if he is your enemy.

3. L*ND* - operates from Rangoon Road. Its a 3 month old massage place, but there used to be one with a different name earlier which has shut down. She is 40+ in age, is a very good masseuse, and has a very sensual massage for little bro, which you have to chat with her to let her know you are interested in. She doesnt claim to know JG or HDLY but you will enjoy the overall process. Depending on chemistry things can progress further all the way.

4. L*L*- ad says she operates from Toa Payoh but that is not true. Anyways she will come to your place. She claims she works in a TCM clinic. But after the massage I feel she forgot to add, she works as a receptionist and not masseuse. Her photo she admits is 10 years old, and she is in her late 30s, and doesnt look anything like what is visible online. Again, she claims she knows JG and HDLY but no bro- she doesnt, and is a complete fake.
If you know which thread with photo I will help you to close them off. Wasting our bros money. Please write to me the web page I close them or ask somebody to close them
Old 23-04-2015, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
prettyugle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fake vs Authentic JuaGen/HDLY

I went for J*j* before got the same feeling on what you describe. No worth to waste bullet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1