The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-04-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by byaerie View Post
Writing FR for two ladies I met recently, however one good one maybe not so good...

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/nina-massage/

Nina! I think needs no introduction, I didn't go for SM services but asked her to wear tight costume, see liao straight away marikita at the door... very tall lady with good assets! Unfortunately I bathed alone, but best part was when I requested her for fake grinding/cowgirl riding until I burst everything into her hands, some splattered onto her costume also, opps this girl is worth every penny

Quite difficult for me to get a reply from her .. have been thinking of trying her
Old 03-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
yawnzz is one of the Best!yawnzz is one of the Best!yawnzz is one of the Best!yawnzz is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi any MR for this ML?
Looks tempting.

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/zi-luo-massage/
Old 03-04-2024, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yawnzz View Post
Hi any MR for this ML?
Looks tempting.

Tempting indeed, but this kind of pics and price range usually red flag for land mines. I hope I am wrong though.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Tempting indeed, but this kind of pics and price range usually red flag for land mines. I hope I am wrong though.
looks like ps to me...
on another website got another video but the boob look like from different person

also note the weight and age
Old 03-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Lfgm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yawnzz View Post
Hi any MR for this ML?
Looks tempting.

Yup. Landmine. Tried before she flew back previously. Big boned, big rack though but can’t zhut, no GFE, weak massage. Just poor overall. Won’t RTM.
Old 03-04-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churro View Post
Recently visited a ML and before that I asked if she is on code red she said No . During sensual I try to roam south and she said she was on code red 😡
Although they only provide SN but the thought of them having a pad makes me turn off.
She still said proudly “ 只是打飞机,来不来姨妈有啥关系”
I am not sure about other bros but that turn me off and she could just tell the truth. This type I will not return.
Photos quite heavily edited , short and small boobs.
Location - Area G
I am not going to mention name as I know if she happens to be some seniors regular I will kena zap 😴
You are afraid of being short changed and hope to get more from her south
She is afraid of losing business

I get your frustration as you specifically asked and she lied
Old 03-04-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 16
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
One of the best solution is refrain from releasing days before visiting these ML/FL
Thank you, have returned.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 03-04-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 18
yawnzz is one of the Best!yawnzz is one of the Best!yawnzz is one of the Best!yawnzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
looks like ps to me...
on another website got another video but the boob look like from different person

also note the weight and age
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lfgm View Post
Yup. Landmine. Tried before she flew back previously. Big boned, big rack though but can’t zhut, no GFE, weak massage. Just poor overall. Won’t RTM.

Appreciate all for the feedback!
Will up your rep for saving me!
Old 03-04-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Churro is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
You are afraid of being short changed and hope to get more from her south
She is afraid of losing business

I get your frustration as you specifically asked and she lied

Thanks bro you got the point. I am just sharing my experience and some bros seems like so eager to know the actual person.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well have some time now so late FR for Xiao xiao on slg

I always have a thing for petite girls (think 小丸子 who has left) and couldn’t find one

Messaged xiao xiao and her location is exactly where 小丸子was. Made a trip down and my first impression is this girl is really petite and xiao xiao. However her age is definitely closer to 30.

Understand she’s working full time at a supermarket lol and this is just her side income. So her hours might not be the most regular.

She was asking if I needed two shots but I said I don’t think I can. She managed to squeeze two shots out from me anyway. Very hardworking lady. Roam top only and didn’t try further because I am not into it, so not sure how far she can go.

Overall I was happy with the value spent but still not a girl I will RTM since I am looking for more so I didn’t take her WeChat.
Old 03-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churro View Post
Thanks bro you got the point. I am just sharing my experience and some bros seems like so eager to know the actual person.
Actually code red also can roam south outside, is just an excuse la. Feels like the ml in question is just insincere...
Old 03-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Anyone visited her recently?
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/sophia-massage/
Remembered her BBBJ was one of the best ones in the market but she had abit of an attitude problem.
Her BBBJ rly the best but the attitude problem can be an issue.
Anyone know why this girl so stuck up but always need to come back work? Hahahaha
Old 03-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesno View Post
Well have some time now so late FR for Xiao xiao on slg

I always have a thing for petite girls (think 小丸子 who has left) and couldn’t find one

Messaged xiao xiao and her location is exactly where 小丸子was. Made a trip down and my first impression is this girl is really petite and xiao xiao. However her age is definitely closer to 30.

Understand she’s working full time at a supermarket lol and this is just her side income. So her hours might not be the most regular.

She was asking if I needed two shots but I said I don’t think I can. She managed to squeeze two shots out from me anyway. Very hardworking lady. Roam top only and didn’t try further because I am not into it, so not sure how far she can go.

Overall I was happy with the value spent but still not a girl I will RTM since I am looking for more so I didn’t take her WeChat.
Nice 2 shots kinda rare these days..
Old 03-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
depend on how familiar u are w the ML n depend on indv ML also.... some will auto tell me they on code red. But i wont ask such things on 1st or 2nd visit....

Is a matter of how much you mind ML with code red sits on you but Not familiarity between you and ML.

So, why do you asked during 3rd visit onward ?
Are you hinting that 3rd visits onward can have no code red business ?

lol....
Old 03-04-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Not sure if you all know abt extract fats they go through. Amei obviously went thru that. The unsmooth belly is the sign.
Oh, you mean liposuction? Or is it those freeze fats kinda thing?

I thought her stomach looks a bit unusual to me, but didn’t quite understand at that time. Come to think of it,, there was another ML at Balestier - Rxxxco, who was also like that. Tummy super flat, but there’s some loose skin folds. Can’t remember her name already, but she also has huge but man-made boobs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1