The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jln meldrum kedai Coffeeshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
I went into the coffee shop on Friday for a light meal. A Vietnam gal asked whether she can sit at my table. I saw her quite good looking 6/10, fair skin and a bit meaty which I like. So I said OK. While I'm having my meal and having a friendly conversation with her. She asked whether I want to have a massage with happy ending. She quoted rm100 which I think is quite reasonable so I said yes. Finished my meal and we went to the back of the coffee shop and paid rm20 for a room upstairs. Once enter the room, we started to undress. Wow.... her body is very fair and with C+ boobs. Clean pussy with little pubic hair. After bathed, we do all the best f--king position as I can. Really sextifection!!! Will RTF her if I see her again.

Service rm100
Room rm20
Tips rm20
Total damage : RM140
last week I passed by, the coffee shop has quite a few selections.

The rate now is so low????? only rm120???
Old 27-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

No wonder I feel something wierd when I was going to Merlin tower while walking past that coffeeshop. A huge turnout of woman who wants to get f**k kind sitting around the coffeeshop. Now I know. Lol. But seems like the price is at a high side from what the brothers describe.
Old 27-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
No wonder I feel something wierd when I was going to Merlin tower while walking past that coffeeshop. A huge turnout of woman who wants to get f**k kind sitting around the coffeeshop. Now I know. Lol. But seems like the price is at a high side from what the brothers describe.
Negotiate direct with the FLs...... price definitely higher if you introduce by their pimp. Sometimes the FL comes to sit at your table and start tcss with you..... halfway through the negotiation a guy will appear and sit at your table too. Tell both of them to f*ckoff if that happens as that is her pimp..... and you'll be quoted an inflated price.
Old 27-07-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolehk View Post
last week I passed by, the coffee shop has quite a few selections.

The rate now is so low????? only rm120???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravrav View Post
But seems like the price is at a high side from what the brothers describe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Negotiate direct with the FLs...... price definitely higher if you introduce by their pimp. Sometimes the FL comes to sit at your table and start tcss with you..... halfway through the negotiation a guy will appear and sit at your table too. Tell both of them to f*ckoff if that happens as that is her pimp..... and you'll be quoted an inflated price.

The market rate here is rm100..... sometimes will reduce to rm80 if no business or go up rm120 if more popular FL. But add extra rm50 if there is a middleman involved. This place is the JB equivalent of Pudu's ACE..... let's keep it affordable for our local men and not spoil it by being carrotheads...... especially those Singkie neighbours. They should go to the more expensive cheong places like VIP spa or the KTVs and leave our budget playground to our locals.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

I've been to this kopitiam a few times to makan and I always see many of these FLs and as I posted before , I approached one young Viet gal who was standing around and was quoted 150 ... i think the pimp was standing beside her .. so maybe the price is higher?
Also I never did go upstairs to look see... is the door at the back of the kopitiam ? or in the front?
Old 28-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I've been to this kopitiam a few times to makan and I always see many of these FLs and as I posted before , I approached one young Viet gal who was standing around and was quoted 150 ... i think the pimp was standing beside her .. so maybe the price is higher?
Also I never did go upstairs to look see... is the door at the back of the kopitiam ? or in the front?
Should be towards the back . I went ther for a drink before because I hurried off to catch a movie. But got pimp ask me if I want special and he can bring me. I ask him where and it's not far. Lol think about it. Not far maybe is upstairs.but want to take 50rm for this
Old 31-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been there before and some of the younger girls is quite pretty. But was quoted 200rm before so didnt take it.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
Been there before and some of the younger girls is quite pretty. But was quoted 200rm before so didnt take it.
You must be Singaporean...... only Singkies get quoted with inflated prices.

The market rate here is rm100...... DO NOT BE A CARROTHEAD and spoil our locals playground.

Btw, the Johor DCP gave a press conference last week...... and officially announced commencement of "Operasi Khas 2.0" Please be alert and careful during this typhoon season.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
You must be Singaporean...... only Singkies get quoted with inflated prices.

The market rate here is rm100...... DO NOT BE A CARROTHEAD and spoil our locals playground.

Btw, the Johor DCP gave a press conference last week...... and officially announced commencement of "Operasi Khas 2.0" Please be alert and careful during this typhoon season.
thanks for the heads up. so rates are the same as those ATBs on the bridge and into city square...
Old 21-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently "wind" quite strong but activities still going on.

Started to see polis van prowling the jalan, but those viets at the coffee shop ae not at all worried.

Jln Wong Ah Fook now have TP bike prowling, not 1 but 3 together.
Old 24-12-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the Viets sitting with uncles. Reminds me of GL lor 15 when they could still sell beer. It was lunch time and I had lunch appointment so made mental note to return later in the day. Fuck came back 8pm all gone. The FLs only work daytime?
Old 24-12-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
kallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykallisan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
I saw the Viets sitting with uncles. Reminds me of GL lor 15 when they could still sell beer. It was lunch time and I had lunch appointment so made mental note to return later in the day. Fuck came back 8pm all gone. The FLs only work daytime?
They move around...... night time you can find them at the Pelangi food centre beer stalls and some will try their luck at the bars in the DFZ.
Old 24-12-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallisan View Post
They move around...... night time you can find them at the Pelangi food centre beer stalls and some will try their luck at the bars in the DFZ.
Thanks for info bro.
Will try next year.
Now year end too many sinkies stuck at customs for hours literally
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1