The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
new-be deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Back in School Days

Hey all, some of you must have some experince of having sex in school back during your sec, jc or ploy days. Come on lets share them. Anything simple or exciting, just share.
Old 28-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 21
DashinGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDashinGuy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDashinGuy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Back in School Days

u wanna start the ball rolling pls...?
Old 28-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Robin Hood

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-be
Anything simple or exciting, just share.
U start first......
Old 28-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 20
sogetsu is a Helpful and Caring Samstersogetsu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ok lah let me start it rolling .... hope u guys will up my points .....

it happened when i was in sec 4 ... at that time my mom was the sole bread of the hse and me being the eldest decided to work part time while studying to lessen my mom burden ... so when to work at KFC. it was after my N levels when this grp of girls who applied the job at another location but was transfer to my lopcation .. i remembered the so call F4 as they were classmates.

time passed fast i ended up dating the beautiful one (named her xiao mei) among them (not to say the rest are ugly)..... so the first time we went to BK for dinner ... towards the end of the dinner xiao mei ask me can you lend me something ?......
Old 28-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me start, still remember i was 17 after my ex-gf broke off with her bf then we start to have a relationship.. Almost everyday we have sex, still remember at east coast on her birthday, my ex gf was being sabo n thrown at sea then we go wash up.. while wash up, we had a great sex.. but it last 14 months.. still enjoy the moment we had spend..
Old 28-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Samster

man . the matches that i bet on dun look too good .... . anyway back to the my story .... Can u lend me something xiao mei asked ... i looked at her (in my mind i tot wan to lend her my dick izzit ) i ask her lend her what ... she asked me to lend her my hands cos she was cold under the blasting of the air con ...... i told her sure and loan her my hands to keep her hands warm .... well in me thinking hahaha first step hold hands liao hahaha thinking i can eat her up hahaha) so we left the place and decided to sent her home .... along the way ..she told me not to let my imagative run wild abt the holding hand incident .... i told her never crossed my mind ..... but deep in me hahaha it triple cross my mind ....

went to her void deck playground TCSS abit then she ask me what kind of gers i looking for ....i tot hahaha and told her someone as beautiful as u ... can tell she blushed and she say ... how come u like me nopt like my other sista .... told her that she was the one who asked me my tel hahaha so impression she gave me very good and plus the fact she called me up to TCSS with me on christmas day ....

to be cont My CO is back
Old 28-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

bro.. pls continue ler..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 28-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

my soccer bet is still not doing very good ... sigh .....

asked my CO to buy KFC hahaha for me

Cont:
As it was getting late decided to send her to her doorstep ..... wah excited dun know what will happen hahaha she then told me .."Sogetsu i kind of like u really enjoyed tonight ....see ya at work ..... goodnight ..." she pop she went into her hse without giving me a goodnight kiss ....... so LL went home ...

Next day i was told her birthday is coming ..... i tot ho sei liao .. hahaha that day went shopping and bought her a pencil holder with a black cat (hey dun laugh leh ... that time early early 90s no money and also dun know what to buy for her) so i asked her out on her birthday which happens on a sat......

So sat came ..we went for movie followed by dinner as usual at fast food .... again no money to go eat fancy resturant ....after dinner walked her home and to the doorstep ...and she turned and asked me ....
Old 28-08-2005, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by new-be
Hey all, some of you must have some experince of having sex in school back during your sec, jc or ploy days. Come on lets share them. Anything simple or exciting, just share.
hey pls contribute before asking for others to do so..

sogetsu: nice story..will up u after my power to do so comes back..continue!
Old 28-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Samster

sigh...soccer bet still not doing good ..... dun know what the heck is AC doing ... at least Inter show power .... still got 2 more matches to go .... CO went to sleep so got chance to post lst part for the night .....

xiao mei turned and asked me :"do u wan to come in??" i asked her abt her parents and family members she told her parents wont be back so early till 11pm bro went oversea detachment and elder sis involving in some cult thingy ... wont be back soon too... in me i tot here my chance liao ....so i nodded and entered her home ... typical home... told me to make myself comfortable while she go change her clothing .... i tot wah she can read my mind meh ??

after a while she came out wearing demin jeans short whereby u will have a hard time taking it off .. and a black and white poka dot tube shirt... she showed me ard the hse and finally we entered the master bedroom... we sat on her parents bed TCSS..... that when my hand start to auto roam .......

we draw ourselves closer to each other .. man she smells sweet .... i kissed her on her lips and she kissed me back and slowly and slowly the kiss got deeper and deeper and wild and wild ..and the next thing u know .....
Old 28-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Samster

ARRgghhh damned AC Milan

oh well time to go kooning ... pls up my points if u like my FR of my school days if u dun like er pls dun zap me ??? will cont tomolo ....
Old 29-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hot_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sogetsu..

Nice story.. keep it going.. Can't wait to see what happens next..

Old 29-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

oh man ... didn;t do well on my soccer bets ... lost $$ ....sigh .... let cont:

and the next thing u know .... we were lying on her parents bed petting ... as my hand autoroam...... my hand began to removed slide down her black and white poka dot tube shirt .. u all know lah tube easy to slide down one ..... and there it was 34B breast ....man slowly make my way to her breast ....caressing her breast cos at that age ..never felt how a breast felt like ..... she den took off my shirt... cos her parent room where got aircon ... fan also dun have ..... so sweating ....

after that as we continuing to caress hahah kk slowly remove my pants ... exposing my hairy legs.... with that ..we stop petting .. and she looked at me .....
Old 29-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Samster

back from bathing ...... ok where were we ....oh yes ....

Cont:
We stopped petting and she looked at me ....and laughed at me ...xiao mei asked " how come you so hairy ???" Wah man spoilt the mood man ....
she told me it late liao elder sis might come back liao .... as she pulled up her tube shirt .... man my eyes said good bye to the breast .... so LL she walked me to her door and sent me off .. i turned ard and ask her whether she free on monday after school but told me she not free cos she got netball practice ... in me i thought rats ...... but she told me tue she is free as her sch ends early .... i said ok.....

Took the bus home ..... in the bus thinking abt her and suddenly a tot pop into my mind ..... y was she not wearing a bra underneath her tube dress ??? was it because she purposely one or maybe tube shirt no need to wear bra ...... i was lost in tots until i passed my bus stop also dun ....wau lau have to walked back 3 bus stop back home .....
Old 29-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Samster

ok ok last installation for the night kena bitten by "ZZZ" monstes .......

Cont:
for the next 2 days my mom saw me hogging on the telephone for hrs ..... (of cos i was +++ing to xiao mei) wah my mom keep on nagging and nagging non stop..saying "Sogetsu dun keep on hogging the phone line ...telephone bill going up liao lah ...." stuff like this .... so LL got to put down phone ....

so on mon night ....... kept on replaying the hairy leg incident in my mind ....wah thinking cannot let it spoilt the mood .... so took out a pen knife (staying with my mom so no man .. means no shaver lor that y use pen knife) to start shaving my hairy legs .... shaving the shin area is easy ..wau lau shaving the hamstring area .. man that the diffcult part cut myself many a times finally look at my leg....ok lor still can make it lah .....not very clean shaven but will do .....So went to school .....wau lau forget that morning got PE !!!! LL lor change to PE atire wau lau my classmate all start to laugh at my hairyless leg ...... In my mind ..omg .....if my classmates laugh at my hairless leg ... how is xiao mei going to react when she see it too???........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1