The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7597 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Visited her when she just arrived, nv rtm due to the breath issue. Seems like she improved a lot.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Looking at all the FR for Ruan Ruan, I decided to meet her days ago. All the FRs, good and bad are point on and below is my summary.

The good:
- She is tall and lean. About 167cm, don’t think it’s 169cm.
- Boobs are solid D with nice tear drop shape, meaty and very succulent big nipples.
- Gentle which many may mistook her as cold. She was smiling when I was done and was dressing up to go. I left at 45mins mark instead of 60 giving her some times for her to manage her other clients texts.
- Provided HDLY and licking of my nipples.
- Massage was on point and with good strength.
- Allow licking and sucking of nipples.
- Very hard working in making me hard and cum. Even to the point of siting on me and facing me so I can roam her melons and rub her pussy lips for a while.
- Allow me to roam south.

The Bad
- Instructions on going to her unit lack details. Sweat for over 8mins looking for the correct security door with the key pad for you to key in her house unit number.
- Her bad breathe is real. This is caused by tartar formed at her tooth and gum. She needs to visit the dentist for a good cleansing.
- Don’t allow to suck a bit hard on her nipples.
- Some fishy smell on my thumb after I roam her below for a min or 2.
- Washroom is full of sewer flies on the ceiling.. at least 100 of them.

RTM - Big yes if she improve her hygiene. I would prefer Amei over her.
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
LouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLouisV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post

Looking at all the FR for Ruan Ruan, I decided to meet her days ago. All the FRs, good and bad are point on and below is my summary.

The good:
- Boobs are solid D with nice tear drop shape, meaty and very succulent big nipples.
- Gentle which many may mistook her as cold. She was smiling when I was done and was dressing up to go. I left at 45mins mark instead of 60 giving her some times for her to manage her other clients texts.
- Very hard working in making me hard and cum. Even to the point of siting on me and facing me so I can roam her melons and rub her pussy lips for a while.

The Bad
- Instructions on going to her unit lack details. Sweat for over 8mins looking for the correct security door with the key pad for you to key in her house unit number.
- Her bad breathe is real. This is caused by tartar formed at her tooth and gum. She needs to visit the dentist for a good cleansing.

Agree with you bro, Amei over her.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Solid review bro. Can't up you again but thanks for being so detailed and honest.
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Visited her when she just arrived, nv rtm due to the breath issue. Seems like she improved a lot.
I don’t smell any le
Probably she improve after you feedback about her.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Samster

helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of

Quote:

The good:

The Bad

Kinda funny when you talk about after roam south got fishy smell
lol, the south part of cos got smell
Otherwise, how CCB come to the picture?
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Samster

BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by helium_diokside View Post
Kinda funny when you talk about after roam south got fishy smell
lol, the south part of cos got smell
Otherwise, how CCB come to the picture?
Fishy smell is caused by bacteria. Normal pussy won’t have.
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:

You know discharge would have smell also right?
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, if you know better.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Every woman has a CB but not every woman has a CCB
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Very correct!

Quote:
The last two MLs/FLs whom I had fj with, had slimy pussy full of discharge but not smelly leh!
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are two car park entrances for this condo. If you go in the wrong one, you cannot find the key pad to gain entry to the lift lobby. You need to go in from the other entrance of the car park, then you can find that silly key pad which is at the other side of the lift lobby. That idiot who designed this ought to be shot.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
There are two car park entrances for this condo. If you go in the wrong one, you cannot find the key pad to gain entry to the lift lobby. You need to go in from the other entrance of the car park, then you can find that silly key pad which is at the other side of the lift lobby. That idiot who designed this ought to be shot.
i guess they do this so that every visitor will pass by the guard house?
Old Today, 12:23 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 250 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
i guess they do this so that every visitor will pass by the guard house?
Then they should put up a signage to keep an informed customer.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/

Of cos need to visit her since she is back! Plenty of parking space around and near an MRT exit, so fret not. Easy to find and clean environment.
Don’t expect the same as the photo but the gnd look grows on you, definitely won’t reject.
As per other bros mentioned, she slimed down but the pair of rack is still as humongous, very soft and delicious with light color 20cent nips, harden when arouse.
Massage is not her forte but I’m not there for that which I enjoy the longer sensual session
Hardworking girl as always and sot you with her eyes while giving you the bj. Easy to talk with and there is no awkward moment. Do try her ear picking also.

Definitely will RTM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1