The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 01-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

Any bro tried RS Wellness Mia?
Can pm me
Old 01-06-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

RS wellness MLs all need to add 10 years to their fb pics.

But seems like they changed operators. They were previously operated by the boss of True Spa and GO wellness so my comment above may not be accurate.
Old 01-06-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
RS wellness MLs all need to add 10 years to their fb pics.

But seems like they changed operators. They were previously operated by the boss of True Spa and GO wellness so my comment above may not be accurate.
RS wellness Mia pic look not bad
Old 02-06-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Thanks, bro! I didn't see Ann, so just follow whoever they assigned. Her name is A****, also very good & obedient. End up i extend to 1.5 hrs to enjoy more thigh & crotch massage!

Do you know whether all other girls there can massage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brapicker View Post
Last week, had an enjoyable session with Ann (as per her name tag) at JY TCM HC Blk 185. Curtain joint, $55/hr, $80/90mins. Clean joint, no special but super enjoyable and hard massage. You'll know what I meant after you try.

There are other masseurs from China & Vietnamese. Saw them when I left but didn't try their massage yet, good things must share.
Old 03-06-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Many thanks to OldUncleSG for the recommendation of Amy.

Really a gem worth visiting. A bit pricey, but her quality makes up for it. Non commercial feel, lots of GFE and makes the whole session very enjoyable.

Boobs were a handful, well done and soft. Nice clean shaven bottom. Her choice of lingerie for the session was mindblowing. Shall not reveal too much, please experience it for yourself.

Environment was discreet as well. Lots of privacy.
Old 03-06-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
brapicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Thanks, bro! I didn't see Ann, so just follow whoever they assigned. Her name is A****, also very good & obedient. End up i extend to 1.5 hrs to enjoy more thigh & crotch massage!

Do you know whether all other girls there can massage?
Glad you enjoyed bro.. Ann and A**** is same girl. Ann is on her badge and A**** is what people greet her. Not sure why though. Others girl i tried, not as good as Ann.

Btw, this joint need to record IC details and no special but legit enjoyable session.
Old 03-06-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Zivoscar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
PRC ML Amy is in her early 30s, attractive, slutty eyes, excellent slim toned body with nice boobs, shaven at the south, and offers very high GFE.
Great choice for maximum enjoyment at that part of Singapore.

Old Uncle has visited her many times since she first arrived in Singapore, and she is in my top 3.
Go check her out ...
(do not post her contact details openly, share via PM).
Hi bro,can kindly please pm me her contact or location,thx in advance
Old 04-06-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Hi olduncle, can share location. Thanks

Quote:
PRC ML Amy is in her early 30s, attractive, slutty eyes, excellent slim toned body with nice boobs, shaven at the south, and offers very high GFE.

Old Uncle has visited her many times since she first arrived in Singapore, and she is in my top 3.
Go check her out ...
Old 04-06-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Hi olduncle, can share location. Thanks
Learn to send PM (private message) to the person who shared the lobang.
Don't expect people to PM you, or to publicly disclose the contact info.
Old 05-06-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
meowjinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh man, my FR is gone….
Old 06-06-2023, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
meowjinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Repost FR since it was somehow deleted yesterday.

Stumbled upon a joint near the temple.

Decided to give it a try. Entrance 1B. Surprised to find attached shower in it although it was a bit compact.

ML is non native but can speak some Mandarin. Proceed to massage and thought that the skills and strength were good.

After a while, ML hands start to become more ‘interesting’ in a teasing way. My body was giving honest feedbacks and ML was giggling. It felt shiok to TBH.

After flipping over, GQ was asked. I asked how much and ML said 2B. I then said it’s too expensive and I don’t want it. GQ was for HJ BTW. Anyway, seeing that I didn’t nego. ML said 1B for it and I said let’s go. BTH liao at that time after the intensive teasing earlier.

As she was working away, felt the build up and requested her to take it slow. She giggled and looked at me. Hinted to ML for roaming and she nodded her head while giggling away. Roamed north but that was a mistake! After roaming north, fondling and tuning signals, I reached the point of no return and send out the troops. Indulging in the world of shiokness, I forgot to check the south. Damn!

Massage and teasing: Good!
Body: Slim
HJ: Good and accommodating
RTM: Yes
Old 06-06-2023, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Chest and thigh tatts? Goes by Bella? She's good. Saw her when she was in previous outlet a long while back. Doesn't speak much English but mandarin OK. I'd see her again if in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnyleigong View Post
met one on michat bust viet with tatts, looks like fake boobies have not tried yet
Old 06-06-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks OldUncleSG for Amy contact.
She is milfy but still chio. Boobs at least C. She hides it well under her clothes.
She loves to bite so becareful not to leave any marks.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
panapod is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Go check her out ...
Hi! can share her contact via pm please!
Old 06-06-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 18
lion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant futurelion81 has a brilliant future

Got this s1 spa open not too long ago at tpy

They hav a tik tok acc too, can see all their girls

Anyone tried b4?
Can pm me some review and dmg thank
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1