The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 25-04-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 0
beerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud of
Re: Toa payoh

- Deleted -

Last edited by beerandnuts; 26-04-2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old 25-04-2023, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerandnuts View Post
There's a idiot zapped me but no balls to leave down his nick.
A lot la, nobody will leave down their nick. I kena many zap also same like this
Old 25-04-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 0
beerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud ofbeerandnuts has much to be proud of

- Deleted -

Last edited by beerandnuts; 26-04-2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old 25-04-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
1125 ZK got other service than HJ ? The place very small very open concept with 2 beds
More than meets the eyes bro
Old 25-04-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaKoh View Post
Any kind soul can share Kimi's ctc and location? Thanks.
Yesterday there was a new thread Kimi at Kim Keat Rd ctc post openly n was deleted .... TS was zapped till negative ... dum know what happened
Is tat the Kimi u refer ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 25-04-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Quetz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share place tia
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
My virgin FR

Visited KiMi (ning ning) at TPY

Real and soft D cup PRC.
Looks 9/10 similar to photo
Body 7/10 but soft skin
Hj 7/10
Bath 9/10
Bj 9/10 when bath
Fj 8/10

58 entry
150 FJ

Help me up my points, TIA
Old 25-04-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrula View Post
pass me her ctc
her massage really good or what?
Very good massage, second time visit her with a week
Old 26-04-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
thibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysmith View Post
Yummy can share contact. Thanks
replied u . Chk ur inbox
Old 26-04-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 0
SnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnoopySingapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontcheatmeleh View Post
Good Day, my 2nd review.

ML at TPY Lor 6, beside the Thai restaurant

Name: Yumi
Body: S- Curve, She claim C Cup. but both are C+ and firm.
Look: 8/10 Consider Pretty
Massage: 10/10 very long never so shiok liao
BJ: no
HJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

+ Private room with bathing, clean environment. boob lovers should go try out.
- need to check ID and write full details.

Damage: 60/hr + Standard HJ

Will return for massage only unless she got more to offer.
Hi bro, can share contact? previously find A*** but she no longer working
Old 26-04-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopySingapore View Post
Hi bro, can share contact? previously find A*** but she no longer working
ok PM sent
Old 26-04-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
act_guai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today s** **** got raided. Any girls affected? Was about to go in saw many plain clothe went in
Old 26-04-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by act_guai View Post
Today s** **** got raided. Any girls affected? Was about to go in saw many plain clothe went in
Wow really? That is serious
Old 26-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Spas are routinely checked. Check paperwork, license and all that. If suay suay caught red handed then die lor. But most of the time it is a routine. Many tactic. Sometimes strike twice within a few days, thinking the shop will be off guard. Just ask your regular ml how many time they got checked before. Sure have one. Though usually they don't tell customer, in case the customer get jittery and don't want to rtm.
Old 26-04-2023, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz You Bro And Power Up

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-04-2023, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
You got hang around to see see? Can sit at the Thai restaurant makan 1st
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1