The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Which vera is this that seems to popular?
Now getting confused, seems like there is 2 vera, one is playful and high in sensual, one used to work under YF.

The current slg vera is the one who worked under YF. Vanilla with JG.
I've already clarified both Vera are different..

The current SLG Vera is vanilla who trained under YF previously and only provides JG.
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42161 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
The part where it connects with wilkie. Quite a lot
Great. Tomorrow going you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is strawberry gone? cant find her ad
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to beholdqwertysbfsg is a splendid one to behold

Any MR on this lady?

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/nana-massage/

There were some many months back but seems to be on a different person.
Old Today, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Did ruirui RTC? Her ad gone and messages not going through. Thought she was supposed to be here got a lot longer.
Old Today, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meridianchris View Post
You can try Tian Tian
Tian Tian got tattoo? On which area? Don't seem like have on her advert
Old Today, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Tian Tian got tattoo? On which area? Don't seem like have on her advert
Got... various areas. Go discover.

TMT
Old Today, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Last week I reached early and parked at Sophia Road. Waited in the car and saw 4 eye candies at around 6pm. I was like damn.. how I wish they are my ML. Haha. But I believed they are KTV girls. Anyway, shouldn't talk too much non ML stuffs here. Later tio hoot
Mount Sensual had been so famous for so long now. Even more so before covid. The building at the foot of the hill was swarming with beautiful ladies of the night.

And there were also so many popular MLs stationed there. Especially when the JS clan came over. Many of them were my regulars that I found myself at Mount Sensual at least 3 times a week, every week.

I would deliberately arrive early for my evening sessions and parked either on the slope going up or coming down. Then just gawk and ogle at the parade of sweet, fair succulent flesh in short tight dresses, leggy stiletto heels and bulging bosoms heading to the bright lights down the street. Like sexy moths fluttering towards the neons below.

Such beautiful sights.
Old Today, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did ruirui RTC? Her ad gone and messages not going through. Thought she was supposed to be here got a lot longer.
Yes rtc. Not sure if return she didnt say
Old Today, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterronaldo1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for recent visit

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-kiki/

location: central south with parking available, seems quite a few ML around that area

looks: 8.5/10 minus 5years off her posted pics. mid30s but imo is very chio

body: real smooth, rarely experience such smoothness for her age group. love her boobs, minimum D all natural. pretty tall lady too. her figure can be easily imagined, like D boobs hourglass kind.

massage: passable but not piano. a good 20-30mins before we start the sensual

sensual/gfe: she is a nice lady and no issues breaking ice with her. For me it was limited roaming, no zhut and a pretty standard HJ. but I liked her GFE. Hugs you tightly with her hourglass body

No shortchange of time. She this kind definitely got fanclub. it was not easy to book for me but the experience was worth it and I really love her skin and body
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1