The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Plaedes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
2014_12_10 The "Kung Fu Master's Guide to the Sibeiii Pro Player [Part I of II]

2014_12_10 The "Kung Fu Master's Guide to the Sibeiii Pro Player - Mind Games Players Play

Once again, whilst my topic refer to the Gender as She, it implies both sexes.

*/Disclaimer: This post is not meant to "teach" the Art of Being a Player, it is sharing what the characteristics of a pro player, as it is still fresh in my mind.

Like in Martial Arts Artists are trained in various forms of their art, there is body conditioning, mental conditioning, natural talent,

Hand Eye Feet Coordination, attacking weak spots fast and hard, etc etc. Hence the title hehe. Pro Players attack our hearts with their minds, then our bodies, our feelings, then closing it with a said promise in the near future finishing move. We are all fundamentally the same as humans. Pro players operate in the same fundamentals of, making you feel: How special you are to them, how different you are to other guys, how you make them feel, how u mean so much to them. Then promises, that they will never hurt you.

Before I go on the topic, I would like to say something. It's none of my business, still, Guys/Girls who are attached, married or with commitments, Gay/Lesbian/Straight/Bi, please think twice about what a 3rd party or flinging can do to your emotional health and to your wonderful relationship you may or may not realize, may or may not treasure.

I will not go into the details of my 15 year relationship. Even for this short 1 month 来的快,去的快 relationship, it is already so painful. Imagine how your partners will feel when you find out. Imagine how you would feel if you found out.

The ex used to say, don't ever have another 3rd party. Have a clean break with me before going on. Of course, I'm only human as well who has strayed out of loneliness.

To be honest, I used not to liked the forum too much as I thought it was a bunch of horny guys all looking to share contacts about good deals or hot girls. Now I understand why/why not people may play. They go consciously/unconsciously in their minds, I don't ever want to feel this way again. I don't want to be hurt. Only I shall be capable of hurting.

This post is inspired by Harvest, How to KC without being KC-ed. Thank you, it's an awesome post! So many people came up to share!
*KC refers to Kum Ching, or feelings.

Basically, I do not know how to play this game. I don't know the techniques. I never like games, I say things as it is, as not as it isn't. If I'm attached, I will say I am attached. When I'm attached, I don't f around.

XXX rule's is simple, what uncles used to teach me all the time. F. F. F. Everyone of us here knows what it is.

THE RULES ARE SIMPLE FOR EVERY HUMAN, WE ARE FUNDAMENTALLY THE SAME.

THE RULES OF A PRO PLAYER: The Heart, The Mind, Feelings, and Promises.

I used the word Pro, cause it's exactly how I feel right now. That is, about her.

Not in any particular order, here goes:

1. A Pro player is untouchable. No matter how you think you want her to feel so pain and want you, she is untouchable.

Why? Because, you will not get to know her truely. She will give you half truths mixed with half lies, that is the Art of Lying.

Why? Because in the first place, they were never out to be in a committed relationship with you.

2. They have you heads over heels in love with them,

3. They are in control. For in the first place, they may or may not have liked you that much. You will never know.

4. In the initial stage of the relationship, her friend will say things to accelerate things once you are in the court. Things like, I know her for 5 years, I never seen her this way. She really likes you a lot. Can you not come here all the time? When you are here she is so distracted always looking at you. [Sure, the first few times.]

And once they know you are there for them, there to stay, their game will change.

5. In the beginning, when things are slow, they will try to understand you as a person first, like we want to fuck them there and there. and trust me, no matter how much you want to hide from people, they are still able to dig it out from you, process it in their heads, taken a mental future Screenshot of the next step, faster than you can say, Suck my cock baby, stroke my balls too.

They have seen and met many people from all over the place, one word from you, one sentence, one eye contact, your body reaction, they got you. When you are vulnerable, they know. Whether you are horny, if you like them sincerely, if you have problems in your current relationship, and a good estimation of your dick length erected.

And make you think that you know them.

6. Physical. They get closer and closer to you, don't mind any body contact with you, in fact, they like pressing their boobs on you, which they know guys like. At times, they will brush their groins against ours to see if it's hard and turned on.

7. Emotions. They get to the right moment, in fact, they wait for it. That one day when you are feeling extra down and lonely/horny. and her words will hit you spot on, just the way as she said it, that which you have kept in your heart for years, and touch your heart in that instant. They will make you feel, wow! I am so special. Wow! This girl is so special. I'm so lucky to have her.

9. Words and Mind Fucking Seduction. Subtle talks about sex, private parts talk face to face, and texting each other some kinky pictures to each other's phones. She will say things like, when you are near me, I don't know why I am all wet. I need to change my panties twice a day when I'm out with you.

10. Words & Emotions.. They start sharing more about their lives with you, start talking about their interests, about their good friends lives/relationships, start opening up to you. and the way she does it, you will feel like the only one she opens up to. Not talking about her legs yet. Than more words to hook you right in to anchor. I was touched that you did this and that... I wanted to bring you back with me to China, and introduce you to my best friend so much.

11. Words & Emotions. The beginning of the scheme. She starts telling you how she hates her job, crying, that she rather lose the job than be unhappy "selling flesh". Then when you complain you can't get her on the phone, she talks about her monthly quota she needs to hit, and of course, by now you are already suckered in with a soft heart to "support her". And when you do, she will say, No need, I don't want to spend your money. Then tell you no one ever opened that many bottles like you did for me in such a short period of time ./thumbs up move

12. Physical. #lonely hearts #horny cock. She will come up to you and startle you by giving you a gentle hug from behind, although u already guessed its her. The hot kiss in the club where her friend later told her everyone was staring at us french. Everyone was looking at us gyrate our bodies together in the dim light of the heavy loud dance music. We were sexy and making people horny! I was lost in my own world with her.

13. Words & Mind Games. Ok, from today on, you are my BF. and holds your hands and kinda pull you out together as we head for supper.

14. Emotions & Your Stomach - A pro player knows how to cook and get a a guy's tummy. One random word of craving from you, she will touch you by cooking your favourite food, and telling you, you are the first person in SG I have ever done this for.

15. Sex. The Kiss. Oooh it's hot, like you never kissed before, like you never kissed your partner before. Oh that passion, oh that look in her eyes that says, I like you so much, I want to suck your dick now in the car.

16. Moments of Trust. You will also get to see her vulnerable side, her strong side, and her childish side. You will see her tears, you will see her quarrel with her best friend, both ended up walking in different directions and crying. That's when I thought, how different and real are they.

17. Supper. Food. Making you feel taken care of, she will feed you food, put her hand on your thighs, wipe your mouth with tissue, ask you stop smoking and don't allow you to drink until you finish your food...

18. Words. Seduction. She will tell you over the phone things like 我好想好想吃你,好久没吃了。When you ask her about it the next day, she will /facepalm in embarrassment, 没有!我忘了!and she was with her "friends".

19. Sex. The Hotel. She will ask you subtlely, 要不要开房。The first time I said no. How much longer can I last in her hands. Once in private with you, she will crave for your cock, like she has not had one in years. She will suck it just the way you always wanted to be sucked. She will look at you with those Oh please fuck me now。好湿,我好湿。大力點。再大力,and she will moan till you want to shoot inside her. And she is wetting the entire bedsheets. Some naked poses together in the room, take some pictures with a phone, then you ask her, wow you really trust me with shots showing your face, she says, but of course, I have never ever done this before. and I kept telling her as she grinned, 你好色。

And she will make you the start of falling in love with her, when she says, I love you, and I hope one day I can hear that from you too.

20. Sex. Back to your Place. Cause hotels are damn expensive to go to bonk anymore. That is a warning sign already. She has been officially promoted to Girlfriend status.

Plaedes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1