The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Amy tried the relatively new S*y well**** spa at amk blk 1*3? Can share? PM also ok? Thnz
Old 28-05-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
MetalRiceBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddar View Post
for what i know, they have to wait for 2 "permits" before able to start work in a spa. In your case, she likely already received the work permit but still pending the police "permit" to start work. In the mean time, the spa may let her work discreetly or else she eat grass redi.

the next time you go she would probably in uniform liao, this kinda "one off" thing just enjoy secretly la
Doubt its a one off thing as they keep changing their ladies in cv. Previously was hooked to a syt in cv but she was terminated by the boss as they could not reach an agreement of profit sharing for her full menu. Was told by the ml b4 she came to our sunny island the boss agreed to 20% cut for using her premises to advertise and help out when the ladies in no4 are working but due to her beauty she had overwhelming orders and the boss immediately increased to 50% cut. They had a big argument over this and was immediately terminated. Seems like this boss is using the no4 to cover those in cv to make money.
Old 28-05-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
whistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhistleblower69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Not sure if its only for weekdays. Was there this afternoon, paid $58 for 1 hour and was assigned to room upstairs. GQ was also offered as well at $50.
Hi bro, I also get upstairs room leh, no issue. My favorite is C**** as she is friendly but just quiet only
Old 28-05-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future

Power...
7** Y* K*** hired professional photographer to take photos of MLs
It's time to invest in a good camera
Old 28-05-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFeiXiong View Post
Power...
7** Y* K*** hired professional photographer to take photos of MLs
It's time to invest in a good camera
Lol. Bro u tried and gana conned?
Old 28-05-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
Lol. Bro u tried and gana conned?
Heng never leh...
I dunno why not keen to try this shop at all regardless the name
Hahahaha 😆
Old 28-05-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15698 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Not sure if its only for weekdays. Was there this afternoon, paid $58 for 1 hour and was assigned to room upstairs. GQ was also offered as well at $50.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 28-05-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuthusammy86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalRiceBowl View Post
Don't worry bro this spa if u enter after their normal operating hours they will not keep a record of your id. But don't try with the two old birds there as they will insist. Thats y when I see those two hanging around the counter I will just walk pass n go back another as they r a waste of my 1b
Hi bro, ok, noted with thanks!
Old 28-05-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!bourboncoke is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistleblower69 View Post
Hi bro, I also get upstairs room leh, no issue. My favorite is C**** as she is friendly but just quiet only
Actually i got assigned to her bro. Wanted El**** but she wasn't feeling well so i went with C.

Didn't take up her offer cause she said not willing to remove top lol.
Old 29-05-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
boistarr is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guysss! Is there any massage shop around amk that provide bj that you know of? Please pm me.We can trade I know 2 please don't post here and destroy the playground Ty !
Old 29-05-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 10
bestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of lightbestrobber97 is a glorious beacon of light

hi bros, can pm me any location near amk ave 4? i just move to amk recently
Old 29-05-2023, 07:08 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestrobber97 View Post
hi bros, can pm me any location near amk ave 4? i just move to amk recently
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 29-05-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthusammy86 View Post
Lau kok kok boomers are an entitled lot.
read this via a telegram sharing.
any linkage?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...th#xtor=CS1-10

Last edited by KangTuo; 29-05-2023 at 07:52 PM.
Old 29-05-2023, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
read this via a telegram sharing.
any linkage?
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...th#xtor=CS1-10
Good share Just one of the many who kanna KC liao than regrets
Old 29-05-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)