The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1499 / Power: 16
HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of
Re: WaWa (娃娃) - Hot seductive secretary-like lady 🫦

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
he confirm kena KC by her liaoz

No lah😅😅😅. She call me big brother😅😅😅
Old 15-04-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
No lah😅😅😅. She call me big brother😅😅😅
But she call me 亲爱的. 😄😄.Today going to see her. See her sexy photos in wechat, limpeh beh tahan liao. Nose bleeding sia. Want to taste her liao. Can see her teasing me with her lap dance. 😁😁

Last edited by BedGuy; 15-04-2023 at 08:10 AM.
Old 15-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
But she call me 亲爱的. 😄😄.Today going to see her. See her sexy photos in wechat, limpeh beh tahan liao. Nose bleeding sia. Want to taste her liao. Can see her teasing me with her lap dance. 😁😁
Bro, you gave WaWa’s WeChat? Can share?
Old 15-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

HOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud ofHOWITZER105MM has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post

Ok enjoy bro😅😅😅
Old 15-04-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 14
Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!Broker is one of the Best!

See all this positive comments on Wa Wa. Made an appt for her later today!
Wonder if she provide other services beside lap dance and BJJ??
Old 15-04-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

Again, shout out to bro exchange123. You recommendation never fail again.

Texted her a night before and got no reply, so tot try again another time. But gotten a text the next morning saying slot confirmation. Fast hand confirm.

My FR
Reach location and once gate open, wooo, not bad looking gal wor. Kinda classy with the dress. Hold my hand and guide me to the room. Once door close, give me a hug and perk on the lip and help me undress. Skip the shower sop blah blah blah. Once in the room, push me sitting on the bed and she pounce on me. Got stun and haven’treact she already lick me top to bottom. Did the lappy dance and undress for her. Feels shiok.They know when to ask you which package you want, when you’re at your horny peak. Took the one5zero package and I waste no time to carry on where we stop. Her bbbj is so sloppy it can wet the bed. Move to 69 and some time later, she was so wet and maybe she’s horny too, ask me wanna upgrade package or not. Small head took over and I agree. I recommend bros to always BYOC in case for this type of situation. She started role playing before I enter. Told me to faster F die her as sis is not in. Oh my, like MM and TT sio. Gave her a good pump. Change to CG, she ride well and whisper this in my ear “BIL, please give me all your cum, give my naughty pussy your cum so sis will not have it”. Who can tahan. Burst my shot soon. Shower, had a good chat with her till times up. She kept caressing my sick time to time during the talk. Told her you continue like this you’ll have to cancel you next appt and I go round 2. She laugh. I walk out a satisfied man after.

Look: not syt type, but definitely up to standard. Her look grows over the time. She can look demure while walking beside you and she can look damn slutty while on the bed with you.
Bbbj: lacking on DT but the sloppiness can compensate this
Cim: never try. Next time maybe
FJ: quite tight. No stirring coffee feeling
GFE: good. Nothing to complain

RTF: in my list.
Old 15-04-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Again, shout out to bro exchange123. You recommendation never fail again.

Texted her a night before and got no reply, so tot try again another time. But gotten a text the next morning saying slot confirmation. Fast hand confirm.

My FR
Reach location and once gate open, wooo, not bad looking gal wor. Kinda classy with the dress. Hold my hand and guide me to the room. Once door close, give me a hug and perk on the lip and help me undress. Skip the shower sop blah blah blah. Once in the room, push me sitting on the bed and she pounce on me. Got stun and haven’treact she already lick me top to bottom. Did the lappy dance and undress for her. Feels shiok.They know when to ask you which package you want, when you’re at your horny peak. Took the one5zero package and I waste no time to carry on where we stop. Her bbbj is so sloppy it can wet the bed. Move to 69 and some time later, she was so wet and maybe she’s horny too, ask me wanna upgrade package or not. Small head took over and I agree. I recommend bros to always BYOC in case for this type of situation. She started role playing before I enter. Told me to faster F die her as sis is not in. Oh my, like MM and TT sio. Gave her a good pump. Change to CG, she ride well and whisper this in my ear “BIL, please give me all your cum, give my naughty pussy your cum so sis will not have it”. Who can tahan. Burst my shot soon. Shower, had a good chat with her till times up. She kept caressing my sick time to time during the talk. Told her you continue like this you’ll have to cancel you next appt and I go round 2. She laugh. I walk out a satisfied man after.

Look: not syt type, but definitely up to standard. Her look grows over the time. She can look demure while walking beside you and she can look damn slutty while on the bed with you.
Bbbj: lacking on DT but the sloppiness can compensate this
Cim: never try. Next time maybe
FJ: quite tight. No stirring coffee feeling
GFE: good. Nothing to complain

RTF: in my list.
Very long essay. Good writeup🤭
Old 16-04-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Read for contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
For those who enjoy sensual lap dances, you can try WaWa (8349 2327).

Face: 9/10 Wawa has a beautiful yet slutty looking face.

Body: 8.5/10 she has a curvy type body with nice meaty ass which is perfect for giving lap dances. I also found out that she does yoga which explains her ability to spread her legs 180 degrees. I admire ladies who are able to do 180 spreadies

Boobs: C cup natural boobs with light brown suckable nipples.

Service: 10/10 She brought me into the room and got me to sit on the edge of the bed. She walks towards me and seductively places her thigh over my legs. She then performs a slow sensual lap dance which got me instantly hard. Since her back was facing me, I slowly unzipped her dress revealing a really sexy black thong on that meaty ass. Couldn’t help but grope that ass hard! I was caressing her entire body while she was performing the lap dance.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 she slowly wriggled her way down and sucked me off sensually while maintaining eye contact. She attacked every inch of my cock and balls giving me maximum pleasure till I exploded everything into her mouth.

Contact is already in my post. Please read before pm-ing me. Enjoy!
Old 16-04-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Planning my 4th visit this weekend🤭🤭🤭
Old 16-04-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!haha_123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER105MM View Post
Planning my 4th visit this weekend🤭🤭🤭
You have enough rounds to carry out the live firing excercise?
Old 16-04-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post

Resting now . Not everyday😅
Old 16-04-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
I have 3 policies which reached maturity. Actually I had a plan to patronise one lady in particular 3 times a week. But I have made changes to plan.

Last edited by HOWITZER105MM; 16-04-2023 at 09:05 PM.
Old 17-04-2023, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 16
guyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterguyguyguy79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for WW visited weeks back
Follow guided way to the shop easily
Sexy black blouse dress welcome behind the door
Brought to the room undress then shower
Slipper a bit off due to too wet and sticky, bathroom also out of condition, damn who care, not here for shower
After quick shower back to room, WW perform sexy lap dance then signal to unzip her, sure I can not wait to unzip her, sexy g string pop out and her sexy bum and handful breast. Opp for bbbj+CIM and 69 since not into AR
She straight on her knee to give me a good blow till I request her to 69. And I give her a good lick, she moan so sexy.
Last no long I blow into her mouth fully. She sylti give a warm blow after that.
Old 17-04-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Indyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Please share the contact
Old 17-04-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy View Post
Please share the contact
Read first post lazy boy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1