The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 21-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
I went Vietnam recently. Up a few 18 to 19 year old Viet gals for just 600-700k vnd each. Don't worry about language barrier, the Google translate is more than good enough.

I thought they are experienced, but they aren't. And it's so fun to see them clenching bedsheets and they turn their heads sideways and shut their eyes and gasped during sex.
I have been reading my kakie FR on Vn lor...abit beh tahan liao
Old 22-04-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
If we are talking about the same new joint, today is the first day of operations.
Just drove past this morning… the boss got balls. Open next to SPF hot spot and rest area….. this area is parking area of my company’s competitor….. park there sure Kanna F by my boss haha when he open the tracking app.
Old 22-04-2024, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Please take note Linda at Bukit Merah will be back for house for about 1 month, we will miss her aeroplane HDLY,will update again if she is back. Meanwhile just roam around the neighbourhood.
Old 22-04-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
decrypted21t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigboy123 View Post
Can pm me contact. Thanks!
I believed I've replied all the pm for Jessie. And of course credit to bigbrotheleo82 for the contact
Old 22-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Canesten is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by decrypted21t View Post
I believed I've replied all the pm for Jessie. And of course credit to bigbrotheleo82 for the contact
can share contact for Jessie?
Old 22-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wheelman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Just drove past this morning… the boss got balls. Open next to SPF hot spot and rest area….. this area is parking area of my company’s competitor….. park there sure Kanna F by my boss haha when he open the tracking app.
Hi can share location details..
Thanks in advance.
Old 23-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

FR for L3

Decided to walk-in around the late morning and bump into childhood toy who still look gorgeous even without make-up. Frankly, I might even prefer her natural look. Cut to the chase, I took an hour massage with her and proceed to the room where so happen, she decided to change her shorts in front of me cause she say scared the shorts she currently wearing kenna oil. I was Dayumm, took a quick peek then act gentlemen and look away … quite a turn on experience cause I love spontaneous moments like that. Here’s the final rating,

Massage: 8/10
Looks:9/10
GFE:10/10
Happy experience: 9/10 (nips tease was great)
Dmg: Entry + 1B(upper roam )

I think she changing branch soon so wanna try better MTL. KTHXBYE
Old 23-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
FR for L3

Decided to walk-in around the late morning and bump into childhood toy who still look gorgeous even without make-up. Frankly, I might even prefer her natural look. Cut to the chase, I took an hour massage with her and proceed to the room where so happen, she decided to change her shorts in front of me cause she say scared the shorts she currently wearing kenna oil. I was Dayumm, took a quick peek then act gentlemen and look away … quite a turn on experience cause I love spontaneous moments like that. Here’s the final rating,

Bro, can share more info about this childhood toy via PM?
Old 23-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Your boss very biantai to install tracking app on you..
Old 23-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
FR for L3

Don’t think she is changing branch. You guys keep sharing so openly all gems will be gone soon. Zap me if you want I don’t give a f to points. Fucking cowards
Old 23-04-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Don’t think she is changing branch. You guys keep sharing so openly all gems will be gone soon. Zap me if you want I don’t give a f to points. Fucking cowards

Daddy chilillll! You’re a valuable laojiao to this thread, no zap, only respect awaits you. Zappy wet wipes to wipe your frustration maybe ! Anyway, the man has spoken, let’s try to be even more discreet in our sharing perhaps, especially gems that are too shiny, garnering too much attention or even too blinding for the eyes for some. Let’s do our part to preserve the playground and the interest of others!
Old 23-04-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Chill bro. Dont need get so upset. Love & Gratitude should be safe as you can only be happy.

But i am worried if people misunderstood that it is banh mi place then.
Old 24-04-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR on tian tian? Also is the vietbu shop really 24 hours? When would be a good time to visit at night? Walk in
Old 24-04-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
Chill bro. Dont need get so upset. Love & Gratitude should be safe as you can only be happy.

But i am worried if people misunderstood that it is banh mi place then.
With people sharing so much about the banh mi place is will not last long lar. Enjoy while you can.
Old 24-04-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baogao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try kally before? How is it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1