The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2004 / Power: 18
Just_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Did_It has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mei Yang Yang Spa at 215C Upper Thomson Rd

First time to this place and called to enquire who is available and was told Lisa and Amy…

Chose Amy and hoped for the best since not much reviews on her yet..

Was told by her she arrived 5 days ago and was still new to this spa / sg so I did not have much expectations except noting she looks damn good in person and will say 8.5/10 in looks for me.

Her massage was passable but what happened 15mins in was unexpected. She started giving me a breast rub on the back without notice and licked my entire back and even my thighs and this got me very arroused. She said this was Guangdong style service she learnt from a Master back home before coming over.

Turned over and popped the GQ with rates of 1B3R/2B/3B which I thought for HJ was a little steep. Went for 2B capped and was not disappointed. She did a great job and i could bearly tahan 5mins before letting go all these while 4G autoroaming her. She begged me to Nail her while BJing but I was not equipped with enough blues so I had to politely say next time…

Do support her and give her time to adjust to sg standards in her days to come but I will say worth a shot or 2 if you are looking for a pretty masseus with sexy body and decent sized boobs to fondle and suck.
Old 03-05-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 1
UncleSim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mei Yang Yang 美洋洋

Address: 215C Upper Thomson Road, Singapore 574349

Opening Hours: 10am to 10.30pm

Call Us At 84290998 For Booking Now!!!

Massage Only $60/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Last edited by UncleSim; 03-05-2024 at 09:55 PM.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Did_It View Post
First time to this place and called to enquire who is available and was told Lisa and Amy…

Was told by her she arrived 5 days ago and was still new to this spa / sg so I did not have much expectations except noting she looks damn good in person and will say 8.5/10 in looks for me.

Her massage was passable but what happened 15mins in was unexpected. She started giving me a breast rub on the back without notice and licked my entire back and even my thighs and this got me very arroused. She said this was Guangdong style service she learnt from a Master back home before coming over.

Turned over and popped the GQ with rates of 1B3R/2B/3B which I thought for HJ was a little steep. Went for 2B capped and was not disappointed. She did a great job and i could bearly tahan 5mins before letting go all these while 4G autoroaming her. She begged me to Nail her while BJing but I was not equipped with enough blues so I had to politely say next time…

Do support her and give her time to adjust to sg standards in her days to come but I will say worth a shot or 2 if you are looking for a pretty masseus with sexy body and decent sized boobs to fondle and suck.

8.5 is a high scoring for looks bro. Must be your type of girl.
Old 03-05-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Did_It View Post

I saw Amy when I go look for Lisa. She is slutty housewife milf type. Probably my next target after I go bang Lisa 1 more time
Old 04-05-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

from pic, amy looks milf, probably, i guess i would try if nearby...
Old 04-05-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of

Amy better or Eva ?
Old 04-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 24
valkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing
May I know where I can find the meaning of 1b3r, 2b, 3b and GQ for SBF? Thanks
Old 04-05-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Thanks for sharing
It’s the colour of Sing dollars. 1 blue means $50, 1 red means $10.

GQ means golden question, i.e. extra menu.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

valkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to beholdvalkyrierune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honesthunter View Post
It’s the colour of Sing dollars. 1 blue means $50, 1 red means $10.

GQ means golden question, i.e. extra menu.
Thanks for the awesome help mate.
Have been MIA for a while and now am back for good haha
Upz for you yaa

Sincerely appreciated
Old 04-05-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 5
Lee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLee0719 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow, looks like this place is the new talk of the town.
Time for old Uncle Lee, give it a visit and write a review. Any recommendation from the other seasoned bros in here?
Old 04-05-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
If the YY @ GL that you are referring is the famous Y*Y* at 5** GL, her asking price for top-up remains at 150, and has not been lowered to 100. I have just verified with her.
She is worth every penny for her super high GFE and service level.
Agree. YY is a rare gem and her GFE is unmatched along that stretch of road.
Old 05-05-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Thanks for sharing
Haha sbf coded language
Old 05-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

haha yeah at least I know it now.
Need to start to enjoy the life of being single
Old 06-05-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

I saw got new ML called Fairy. Anyone tried? Look SYT leh.
Old 06-05-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 10
nazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samsternazrula is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone can pass me the wechat for this shop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1