The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Nosil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FJ at supposedly HJ/BJ-only spa?

Hey bros,

Curious to hear about your experience with getting FJ from massage girls at their spa. I've had this happen with two different MLs so far: the first after I became her regular and built relationship over a month, the other the first time we meet but after turning her on a bit.

In both cases the ladies claimed that they could get fired for providing FJ and that it'd be a one time thing. That turned out to not be the case for the first lady 😉, but not sure about the second as I haven't RTM yet. They both seemed sincere, as they really tried to hide their moans throughout the session and seemed extra nervous/excited. Is FJ at the spa as risky as they say?

In any case prefer to keep bonking at the spa because it's more convenient for me. Also, I unfortunately don't speak Chinese at all (I'm an ABC) and both ladies work every day until late, so I think trying to meet with them outside of work and going to hotel will be tricky. However if bros have tips on doing this successfully, I'd appreciate your advice as the second ML was a very, very hot fuck and I'd be willing to put in the effort if we can't have sex again at her spa.

Btw let's not mention names or locations; don't want any of these ladies to get in trouble.
Old 09-05-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FJ at supposedly HJ/BJ-only spa?

No such thing as one-time only and cannot do it again in the shop. Once they give it to you, then it's a permanent arrangement already; only time you are excused from banging them is if they are on code-red They all want the upsized tips for just a little bit more work.

In the shop is more worth it because they still have to deliver a massage. If you bring to hotel, they will most likely skip the massage and you'll have the additional hotel bill to pay. Lose-lose.
Old 09-05-2022, 01:39 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7614 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosil View Post
Hey bros,

Curious to hear about your experience with getting FJ from massage girls at their spa. I've had this happen with two different MLs so far: the first after I became her regular and built relationship over a month, the other the first time we meet but after turning her on a bit.

In both cases the ladies claimed that they could get fired for providing FJ and that it'd be a one time thing. That turned out to not be the case for the first lady 😉, but not sure about the second as I haven't RTM yet. They both seemed sincere, as they really tried to hide their moans throughout the session and seemed extra nervous/excited. Is FJ at the spa as risky as they say?

In any case prefer to keep bonking at the spa because it's more convenient for me. Also, I unfortunately don't speak Chinese at all (I'm an ABC) and both ladies work every day until late, so I think trying to meet with them outside of work and going to hotel will be tricky. However if bros have tips on doing this successfully, I'd appreciate your advice as the second ML was a very, very hot fuck and I'd be willing to put in the effort if we can't have sex again at her spa.

Btw let's not mention names or locations; don't want any of these ladies to get in trouble.
Most important question is - how much did you pay?
Old 09-05-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

Haha it’s amazing how easy it is for these ML to convince some guys that they are getting some “special forbidden treatment”. Dunno if it’s because small brain using too much blood or these girls just damn good smooth talkers
Old 09-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Haha it’s amazing how easy it is for these ML to convince some guys that they are getting some “special forbidden treatment”. Dunno if it’s because small brain using too much blood or these girls just damn good smooth talkers
Some Brudders have Great Looks and a Golden Dick for MLs to die for
Old 09-05-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
t4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samstert4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosil View Post
Hey bros,

Key question is did she provide the condom when u had ur FJ? If she did, I doubt she only do it with u at the joint.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Some Brudders have Great Looks and a Golden Dick for MLs to die for
He said he is ABC mah. You know...Daniel Wu level looks...
Old 09-05-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Key question is did she provide the condom when u had ur FJ? If she did, I doubt she only do it with u at the joint.
Agree. Second that. Some joints they already have hidden condoms. ML been using them.
I encountered before my regular ML. 1st visit I already brought my own CD. But I am not the only one she FJ, she is the selective type with some customers. Those that supports her very frequently. While the rest only HJ.

After the deed just wrap up the stuff and throw away ourselves. Else just flush down the WC system lol.
Old 09-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 805 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This is a good give-away When the ML actually prepare the condom, means it's quite a regular thing on her menu.

Once I wanted to skip the FJ, just HJ release was ok as I felt I had overspent for the month .... gave the ML the excuse that I forgot to bring condom... no excuse accepted, she had condom ready! Say I didn't bring enough cash and don't want to use paynow, she told me pay the remainder next visit.
Old 09-05-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There is a FJ joint with many rooms with attached bathrooms. The clients just pay the boss the hourly fee. The FJ fee is given to the individual ladies who are running their own profit-loss operations. I met a ML who is doing massage with hj. She is a PR who is in between jobs. She was looking for a new spa to work with and she recommended me to this place. I just paid the normal fees to enjoy my massage with HJ. All the other girls in this joint does FJ service.

On my way to the shop, there were 3 probably under 23 year old young men walking 20 metres before me. 2 Young Bengs and 1 Mama boy. They rang the bell and when the door is unlocked, we entered the shop together. I went to my appointment while they negotiated at the counter. While in the room, I heard the rotating ML came to the back of the shop to ask all the available ladies to go to the counter. The 3 young men want to see all available ladies before choosing. They were so undecided it pissed off almost all the ladies.

20 minutes into my massage session, the mama boy entered the room next to me. As both rooms share the same aircon, I can hear their conversation because the ML is damn tulan and was almost scolding him. ML probably between 40-50 years old. Mama boy kept asking the ML what will happened next and what service she provides. She said only FJ and he went HUH? No massage? She said no!! Straightaway FJ. He asked if he can choose massage with HJ only and she said NO!!! Mama's boy replied he is not mentally prepared for FJ how? The ML said if you don't want FJ, you can leave now but the hourly fee will not be refunded. Mama's boy asked why ah... ?? I think mama's boy wanted to leave but his 2 friends are already enjoying themselves.

I kept laughing in the next room. Then Mama boy ask now how? ML said if you want FJ, pay her now and go shower. Mama's boy asked must shower ah..? Can skip? ML said NO!!! So he paid her and she ordered him to shower, lie down on the bed naked and wait for her return. 10 minutes later, the ML returned and said we start now. Mama's boy asked her if they can chit chat first? Wah lau, my ML and I laughed until almost internal bleeding. The ML said if you don't want to do FJ, you can leave now. The FJ fee and hourly fee will not be refunded. He asked why ah and she said she has spent 30 minutes talking to him already. Then they went quiet for a while and I hear the ML say I will begin now. About 3 minutes later, the ML said you can take a rest first before going for your shower.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
I figured as much, which is why I wanted to ask more experienced bros. I guess it's all part of the fantasy to get the guy's wallet open and him coming back. Live and learn I guess 🙂
Old 09-05-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's a good point. Second ML said she wanted to do FJ but no condom, luckily I had one and it was on.

Last edited by Nosil; 09-05-2022 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-05-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There is a FJ joint with many rooms with attached bathrooms. The clients just pay the boss the hourly fee. The FJ fee is given to the individual ladies who are running their own profit-loss operations. I met a ML who is doing massage with hj. She is a PR who is in between jobs. She was looking for a new spa to work with and she recommended me to this place. I just paid the normal fees to enjoy my massage with HJ. All the other girls in this joint does FJ service.

On my way to the shop, there were 3 probably under 23 year old young men walking 20 metres before me. 2 Young Bengs and 1 Mama boy. They rang the bell and when the door is unlocked, we entered the shop together. I went to my appointment while they negotiated at the counter. While in the room, I heard the rotating ML came to the back of the shop to ask all the available ladies to go to the counter. The 3 young men want to see all available ladies before choosing. They were so undecided it pissed off almost all the ladies.

20 minutes into my massage session, the mama boy entered the room next to me. As both rooms share the same aircon, I can hear their conversation because the ML is damn tulan and was almost scolding him. ML probably between 40-50 years old. Mama boy kept asking the ML what will happened next and what service she provides. She said only FJ and he went HUH? No massage? She said no!! Straightaway FJ. He asked if he can choose massage with HJ only and she said NO!!! Mama's boy replied he is not mentally prepared for FJ how? The ML said if you don't want FJ, you can leave now but the hourly fee will not be refunded. Mama's boy asked why ah... ?? I think mama's boy wanted to leave but his 2 friends are already enjoying themselves.

I kept laughing in the next room. Then Mama boy ask now how? ML said if you want FJ, pay her now and go shower. Mama's boy asked must shower ah..? Can skip? ML said NO!!! So he paid her and she ordered him to shower, lie down on the bed naked and wait for her return. 10 minutes later, the ML returned and said we start now. Mama's boy asked her if they can chit chat first? Wah lau, my ML and I laughed until almost internal bleeding. The ML said if you don't want to do FJ, you can leave now. The FJ fee and hourly fee will not be refunded. He asked why ah and she said she has spent 30 minutes talking to him already. Then they went quiet for a while and I hear the ML say I will begin now. About 3 minutes later, the ML said you can take a rest first before going for your shower.
Upped you for this hilarious story. 🤣 Thanks bro!
Old 09-05-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GREED deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha…Thats a sibei funny story, suppose the young man know he cant last during the FJ so finding some ways to make his money worth by irritating the ML.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Old 09-05-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREED View Post
Hahaha…Thats a sibei funny story, suppose the young man know he cant last during the FJ so finding some ways to make his money worth by irritating the ML.
I really think his friends did not tell him it's a FJ joint. Maybe his friends tell him he can choose massage with HJ. I only hope he isn't a virgin. that lady is old enough to be his mother...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1