The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-09-2022, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 8
whalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to allwhalesun is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
No babies before.

DO NOT ask for contacts....
Rawr is War
Make love during war
That is how u show love in war
Old 12-09-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Firstly 2 of them were past FB. One is current and I sure won’t share something good with someone who has only 6 fucking posts here. OT, PLC and City Plaza got so many. Go bloody find ur own. And what makes u think that I share contact the girl will even be ur FB? Get a life man
Lol bro I also need leh. Can share 😂
Old 12-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Lol bro I also need leh. Can share 😂
Hahaha u yesterday go so many liaoz. We all really spoilt for choice. Next Sunday la. Let’s get those 3 indo syt come again….must make sure they not drink when they arrive la. More fun hahahah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 12-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -170 / Power: 0
Blessed83 Blessed83

Dont dare to play with maids, got one i got her pregnant, luckily she didnt keep quiet, proceed to abortion.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
Dont dare to play with maids, got one i got her pregnant, luckily she didnt keep quiet, proceed to abortion.
Well if u cip here u are asking for it

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 12-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
XxID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Hahaha u yesterday go so many liaoz. We all really spoilt for choice. Next Sunday la. Let’s get those 3 indo syt come again….must make sure they not drink when they arrive la. More fun hahahah
Both of u power la. Let's look forward to the next new chapter haha.
Old 12-09-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...naked-daughter

this maid solid, 3 sugar daddy and like to masturbate. lol
Old 12-09-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Sibei jiao wei. Already loss interest in maid thread yet asking to exchange instead of giving out to senior bros or something like that? Still wanna pressure by time?

Knnccb, so fooking obvious is a scammer and a desperado
Tired of hunting bro. Anyway to the brothers who exchage contacts. Please update in here and verify for me. Thanks 🙏
Old 12-09-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 2
Taurus90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessed83 View Post
If u want raw DH n cip. U must ask her period date. Bcoz 1 week before next peruod is safe time to cip. She wont pregnant.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pa86tr20 View Post
Pinay? Bro?
Indon mee bro
Old 12-09-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxID View Post
Both of u power la. Let's look forward to the next new chapter haha.
Hahah u were cozying up to the pinoy lolol.

Old 12-09-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosee View Post

Now this is a good plan. Get the maid to borrow from Ah Long, then report police, kena sent back. Ah Long eat grass after that. Hahahaha.
Old 12-09-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by noosee View Post

She is not the only one doing that. I have heard from my FB, some contacted sex disease. How true is it, I don't know. These people likes to gossip others to make themselves looks better.
Old 12-09-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
She is not the only one doing that. I have heard from my FB, some contacted sex disease. How true is it, I don't know. These people likes to gossip others to make themselves looks better.
Heard from maid that I was chatting (not fb) she said got one guy, middle aged, wear necklace went to find her. Asked her if need anything. Uncle passed her those items. There is a long receipt inside. Scanning thru the list she saw condom and was stun.

If u meet up stranger not for sex, then do what? No lah not sex lah, make friend only lah.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hownowbrowncow6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a DH contact to trade. Met her once and immediately go hotel. She's just horny and wants dick. In her 30s but sibei good figure, go gym and exercise every week. What's best is her boss always go overseas for work! PM me and let me verify first before sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1