The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-06-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post

Well, There Are Times Where I Only Carry Light Weights Fair Pussy .....

TODAY IS MY FAIR CHINESE FDH BJ ANNIVERSARY

This Chinese FDH IS REALLY GOOD IN LICKING & SUCKING COCK.
BEST SUCKING SERVICE EVER of all my Chinese FDH encounter.

Sharing Vids With All Bros Of The FDH SUCKS....

( Click to show/hide )

Upped my points if you like this video.

HAPPY THURSDAY TO ALL BONKERS.

Chinese Foreign Domestic Helper? didnt know SGP has Chinese FDH
Old 10-06-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Video is no longer there
Yeah lor. Damn wanted to see it hahaha

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-06-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Yeah lor. Damn wanted to see it hahaha
Lucky I fast enough to download few vids haha.

But nothing interesting since I been there done that.

One horny lady, can take loads of creampie, if you are in for a full day buffet, she's the one.

When the boss go travel, I met her in the condo and fuck full day. Had one naughty time, I went through the lady boss closet and ask her fit on a sari. We had a hot and wild time. HEHE

Hint: RV

Old 10-06-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post

One horny lady, can take loads of creampie, if you are in for a full day buffet, she's the one.

When the boss go travel, I met her in the condo and fuck full day. Had one naughty time, I went through the lady boss closet and ask her fit on a sari. We had a hot and wild time. HEHE

Wah nice. Thanks bro!!

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 10-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone up before these 2?

Old 10-06-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Wah nice. Thanks bro!!
Her name start with Sxxx ?
Old 10-06-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Looks good. Nipples looks nice but too bad flat chested

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post

IIRC the one below stays in NSL area and asked for $200. When I rejected she became damn sarcastic. I admit she's hot and nice boobs but $100 is what I will throw at her.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So u proud of fucking the maid in employer condo? So is so exciting, if get caught go jail then is very best u can taste the jail life
Old 10-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:

Top one is Lxxx, her looks from video call is two different person
Old 10-06-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro outside top5 there, I saw men talking n taking number from the maids. Saw they go in disco n later the maids follow him go carpark ard 5plus, maybe go hotel.
time to go recce for maid hunt session
Old 11-06-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 5
yosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryosephlim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice face nice breast
Old 11-06-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She stay at Yishun, look much older and darker then the photo she post online. BBBJ but no CIM plus point is she like wear short skirt without panties.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thelonewolf1654 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know which disco @ Orchard Tower accept 21 year old guy to enter or which disco dont really check id? Planning to go there with DH on Sunday. Please help me or PM me.. or if anyone got lobang can help me out too
Old 11-06-2022, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 18
~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold~Devil~ is a splendid one to behold

got those "legal" lobang to hire those part time maids? can pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1