The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Re: Granny sexy massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkman89 View Post
Guys please share estee contact to me as well..
Count me in the queue, thanks
Old 21-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Update since my last visit to USSC. I went over today again. Hoping to find Nicole aka the toilet granny and this time round, I’m not giving any chances. She didn’t recognised me at first and the first thing I went into the room, I start got away asked her if I can fuck her. She got a shocked when I asked her that and it was only when I reminded her in our last meeting she gave an excuse to turn down my offer. She laughed and discussed the price for fucking. Finally agreed on a price and she started taking off her panties frm underneath her dress. She was wearing a very low cut A-line red dress that showed off her deep cleavage. It was only den I realised how big her bosoms are. Of cos I wasted no time and started stripping every thing and lied on the bed. By then she had also removed every thing frm top to bottom. Both of us were bare naked and she started sitting by the side of the bed with her hands caressing my 2ic. Before I knew it, she already had her mouth over my 2ic. I could see her head bobbling up and down and her huge melons dangling and bobbling. She proceeded to climb on top of me and started inserted my 2ic into her pussy. She whispered to me if I know where the ICA was. I said I know and asked her why. She said I have to be mentally prepared for what’s to come. I asked her what is it again. To be surprised, she actually said, you are going to impregnate me today and when I have your child, we are going to ICA to register our child’s name. I was taken aback by what she said and she began thrusting deeper. She pulled me up and I fucked her in a sitting position. She was moaning and had her hands all over me. She began to lay down after a good 3 mins of thrusting and I opened her legs wide so I could thrust her deeper. All these while I thought I was fucking her raw but in actual fact, she had already capped me while I was not noticing. I didn’t even know when she capped me. I began thrusting her deeper and deeper and I could see her facial expression changed. I couldn’t tell if she was enjoying it or she was in pain but I didn’t care much. The only thing I cared abt is fucking the guts out of this granny. She started moaning louder and louder and all these while I was feasting my eyes on her beautiful saggy melons with pink nipples bouncing off her chest. They are soft and smooth but u could still feel a little firmness in the center of it all. She smelled nice and clean as well. The deeper i thrust, the tighter she hugged me. Finally, I blew my load and was exhausted. I cleaned myself up and asked for her number again. I reminded her that the last tym round she gave me a wrong number and I knew it was wrong but did not expose her. This time round she had better give me the correct number and I made sure I called the number in front of her. She giggled and said she did not and will not lie abt her number this time round. While she gave me he number and o was saving it on my phone, she purposely came close to me and rubbed her tits on my body. I told her if she continued doing that, I would fuck her again. She giggled but continued rubbing it on me. We chatted a while and I left a happy man.
Anybody can share the contact & dmg.
Sorry that I don't have enough power to up people's point but do hope that Bro's here can share.
Old 22-10-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
assbanger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
Anybody can share the contact & dmg.
Sorry that I don't have enough power to up people's point but do hope that Bro's here can share.
mind to share contact?

kumxia
Old 22-10-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a granny in JS who loves to be fucked raw hard and fast and allows unloading inside her. Heard this from Joyce at 4th floor and don't know whether she is still around as I haven't been there for a long while.
Everytime customers ask whether can fuck Joyce raw, she will recommend this granny and if the customers are agreeable, Joyce will ask the granny who is outside into the shop. Joyce will take a cut for engaging the granny.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
There is a granny in JS who loves to be fucked raw hard and fast and allows unloading inside her. Heard this from Joyce at 4th floor and don't know whether she is still around as I haven't been there for a long while.
Everytime customers ask whether can fuck Joyce raw, she will recommend this granny and if the customers are agreeable, Joyce will ask the granny who is outside into the shop. Joyce will take a cut for engaging the granny.
Haha. I know who is this granny you are referring to but i would not recommend for you guys to unload inside her. If you know wat I meant.
Old 22-10-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

Raw is war
Old 22-10-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Haha. I know who is this granny you are referring to but i would not recommend for you guys to unload inside her. If you know wat I meant.
Yes but heard there are guys who are game for it. Can't imagine the small head coming in contact with the cums of other men inside Extra lubricant is it? The small head must have gotten the better of the big head.
Old 22-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

I never try granny before, I would like to experience sometimes.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Hi guys please share me Estee contact
Tks
Old 23-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Is it the short bob cut hair?
Old 23-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
wah lau eh bro this type you dare to fuck?!
Old 23-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Is it the short bob cut hair?
I think there are 2 of them. Which one are you referring to? haha
Old 23-10-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holala View Post
wah lau eh bro this type you dare to fuck?!
Bro, read properly leh. I said I heard. Haha. I am not the desperate one no fish prawns also can. Haha. Give free also dont take ah. Haha.

My current prc milf ml begging me to fuck her raw and unload inside i also resist. I only fuck her raw release everywhere on her body. I feel shiok to see i have so much cum to come on her. The feeling is even better than cumming inside her. Haha.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
I think there are 2 of them. Which one are you referring to? haha
Referring to ivy bro, idk of the other one
Old 23-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 11
holala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of lightholala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, read properly leh. I said I heard. Haha. I am not the desperate one no fish prawns also can. Haha. Give free also dont take ah. Haha.

My current prc milf ml begging me to fuck her raw and unload inside i also resist. I only fuck her raw release everywhere on her body. I feel shiok to see i have so much cum to come on her. The feeling is even better than cumming inside her. Haha.
my bad.. i also like to doggie, pull out rubber and shoot on ass and let it drip down her pussy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1