The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile H81

Oh! Now i remembered there r more than 2hotel 81s. Behind Eminent Plaza and further towards the S Casket, another 1 infact along the area. Many hotels and motels.

Probably will make a trip to BL next week &, have a good week ahead.
Old 15-03-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Reached PT yesterday around 1:00pm, went about other houses first and finally settled for Super H07R03. Waited for at least 30 mins. and was rewarded with a big smile on her face when she saw me as she opened her door.

Gave her the fee, she wash me and halfway through she hit my spot, my little bro stand up in her hand with soap while she stroking me, shiok!

Went to bed and start with catbath, then go 69. Again she hit my spot so I had to stop her because I don't want to waste my money to CIM especially with this "superbabe"! So go to missionary and piak-piak, game over.

She never had the chance to give me AR which she always does but it's ok, I told her I cannot tahan anymore. Man she was great!

FR:

When : 14 March
Name : Super
Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8/10
Frenching : 8/10
Catbath : 8/10
Ballsuck : 8/10
AR : didn't have the chance but based on previous, 9/10
69 : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : YES!!!
Damage : $50

Her last day working is 21 March, going for mandatory 1 month leave.

Cheers.
Old 15-03-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
birks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxico View Post
Yup i tried the indian gal from FL3. Super Shoik.
I'm guessin money shud not be n issue for most bros here coz from their FRs i see most of them bonking 2 to 3 times a week over in Petain.
The problem wit us humans is, most of us are creature of comfort n PT is indeed a comfortable place where we can find good bonk tat comes in all age n sizes.

To bro Fornicator: If PT is within walkin distant for you i guess Lavender 81 shud not be tat far rite? (hint hint)
Hey Bro - where can I find this Indian Girl and what is cost thanks
Old 16-03-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

RTF Super yesterday, dunno how many times already

Again had a super duper time. This girl is totally into pleasuring without complaint!!! Yesterday when she was blowing me to orgasm (that's how I always end my sessions with her), I came a fair amount of spunk into her her mouth. But because I had a full load, she thought I was done but in fact I only had a half cum.

I told her that and she ask me what she could do. I told her to HJ the rest completely out. Most WLs would say no and say I cum already so it's done. But not Super. Without a word of complain, only a beautiful smile and willingness, she BBBJ me to hardness again. She licked my balls and sensuously HJed me till I fully erupted all of my sticky white goo onto her hands. Super is just a great gal.

By the way, Super's last day will be this Sunday before she goes on her one month leave.

Cheers
Old 16-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
RTF Super yesterday, dunno how many times already

Again had a super duper time. This girl is totally into pleasuring without complaint!!! Yesterday when she was blowing me to orgasm (that's how I always end my sessions with her), I came a fair amount of spunk into her her mouth. But because I had a full load, she thought I was done but in fact I only had a half cum.

I told her that and she ask me what she could do. I told her to HJ the rest completely out. Most WLs would say no and say I cum already so it's done. But not Super. Without a word of complain, only a beautiful smile and willingness, she BBBJ me to hardness again. She licked my balls and sensuously HJed me till I fully erupted all of my sticky white goo onto her hands. Super is just a great gal.

By the way, Super's last day will be this Sunday before she goes on her one month leave.

Cheers
Thanks for reminder Bro, I second that! I have mentioned it also before in my previous FR (#1837 - I RTF her last Sunday, it was my 5th BTW), Super's last working day is 21 March.

WLs soon going on 1 month leave are : MJ H12R06 (18 March), Moon H16R17 - I never asked her when but based on my estimates from the day she started work (22 Sept. 2009), she should be off soon!

Next weekend 28 March : Maggie H02R02 and Ivy H16R14.

But coming back soon from leave are : Sally H02R03, 19 March and Katty H10R10 and Judy H10R11 both on 25 March.

Cheers Bros, FYI only, hope it helps.

Last edited by fornicator; 16-03-2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 16-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From the Jolene thread H11R11 I read that she does not allow frenching which is a drawback to some brothers. Personally I feel that frenching is part and parcel of sexual acts which in most cases will provoke a reaction in the body especially your little brother. Needless to say it would be a deciding factor to determine whether to RTF for some brothers. To start the ball rolling I would like to mention that Joyce H7R6(1F) allows frenching and she is dammed good at it too. Any brothers care to list those WLs who allow for the benefit of brothers who love it. Cheers!
Old 17-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

BL scene a bit boring tonight. Reached there around 7:10pm, did a little survey of H16, most of my favourite WLs not working. I was looking for Moon H16R17. So, I went to H14, Violet and Li Wen not working, to H12, MJ, Janet, not working also. I go to H07 1st level, Carol R11 not working, Super R03 probably went back already. In H10, Kico not working, Big S R04 working but 1 uncle waiting. Never checked H20, H22 and H24. In H02, I saw WaWa's light on as I passed by.

Ok, so I settled in H07 level 2. Only 2 WLs working, R06 and R03. Now as I recall, H07(2F)R03 is Sugar/Emelda, the one who always has Bros queue. But tonight, no queue! Her door was closed, assumed she was working, but when the door opened, nobody there. Looked at her but I wasn't sure, so I went down again and think about it. Decided to take her since nobody's around anyway and thought better be fast go up before somebody take her. I don't want to wait see.

My observation, she is smart. She's good in english and I felt comfortable with her. But I feel she's a bit hesitant in the service department, like she's testing me.

So, my humble FR, do take note this is my first session with her.

When : 15 March
Name : Imelda - this is the name she gave me, I dare not mention Sugar. I worry that if she gets a hint I know about SBF, she'll throw me out, so I just play along. Before me, she mention she rejected a customer, I asked why, she say the guy was damn ugly.
Looks : 7/10
Figure : 7/10
Frenching : NIL
Catbath : 7/10
Ballsuck : NIL
AR : NIL
69 : NIL
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 6/10 - missionary
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10
RTF : If there's nobody else around, and no queue, maybe.
Damage : $50

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

JJ H11R03
Last Friday afternoon was a rush for me, walking in and out of H16 looking for R14 and R15 but they were closed all the time. Happened to passby H11 R03, a tanned lady with Korean looks smile at me..Heard about her skill and do not want to wait for H16 darlings anymore so walked in. JJ was a friendly and chatty lady in her mid 30s, sweet korean face and smooth tanned skin, body abit fat in the dummy department. The usual SOP, but the AR was remarkable as she used her tongue to poke into..Now I think back, frenching with her in later actions and I literally tasting my own..Damn!

Frenching : 8/10, tongue fights alot during missionary position
Ballsuck : alittle while
AR : 8/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 missionary (with moaning)
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 8/10, friendly
RTF : Yes
Damage : $40
My next visit: H16R11/R14/R15, H10R10
Old 17-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

mbam, that is a good FR especially the AR part. Next time if u wish frenching than avoid AR. Can't have the best of both world, right? I thought the JJ is cat 50, you got discount?
Old 17-03-2010, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
JJ H11R03
Last Friday afternoon was a rush for me, walking in and out of H16 looking for R14 and R15 but they were closed all the time. Happened to passby H11 R03, a tanned lady with Korean looks smile at me..Heard about her skill and do not want to wait for H16 darlings anymore so walked in. JJ was a friendly and chatty lady in her mid 30s, sweet korean face and smooth tanned skin, body abit fat in the dummy department. The usual SOP, but the AR was remarkable as she used her tongue to poke into..Now I think back, frenching with her in later actions and I literally tasting my own..Damn!

Frenching : 8/10, tongue fights alot during missionary position
Ballsuck : alittle while
AR : 8/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10 missionary (with moaning)
Attitude : 9/10
GFE : 8/10, friendly
RTF : Yes
Damage : $40
My next visit: H16R11/R14/R15, H10R10
I call on JJ 2 weeks ago, 03 Mar. But our session never included frenching. Lucky you Bro, maybe next time for me I try, but I will not mention that she do frenching for other Bros, no worries. Err, you mentioned BJ, she never do BBBJ or you don't want? She do BBBJ for me, just curious.

She (JJ) will be on 1 month leave soon, last day working = 21 March.

Yes, that goes for Super (H07R03) too!

BTW, with refer to Bro obat22, for me, AR + frenching and/or painting + frenching is not an issue, I would like to have the best of both worlds, hehe. JJ is CAT 40 eversince from my 1st session.

Cheers!

Last edited by fornicator; 17-03-2010 at 02:55 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 18-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
mbam, that is a good FR especially the AR part. Next time if u wish frenching than avoid AR. Can't have the best of both world, right? I thought the JJ is cat 50, you got discount?
Bro obat22, I think she downgraded to $40 as some bros posted in the earlier sessions. For the AR and Frenching, emmh..I will choose the both worlds if I dont have diaphoa at that time!
Old 18-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=fornicator;4678267]I call on JJ 2 weeks ago, 03 Mar. But our session never included frenching. Lucky you Bro, maybe next time for me I try, but I will not mention that she do frenching for other Bros, no worries. Err, you mentioned BJ, she never do BBBJ or you don't want? She do BBBJ for me, just curious.
JJ does do BBBJ but i opt out. For the frenching part, maybe by chance I hit at the rgt time;when she was moaning and mumbling while in missionary position. I did got permission to suck her hardened nipples freely too, but I not sure JJ allow other customers to suck her nipples or not.
Old 18-03-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=mbam;4681231]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I call on JJ 2 weeks ago, 03 Mar. But our session never included frenching. Lucky you Bro, maybe next time for me I try, but I will not mention that she do frenching for other Bros, no worries. Err, you mentioned BJ, she never do BBBJ or you don't want? She do BBBJ for me, just curious.
JJ does do BBBJ but i opt out. For the frenching part, maybe by chance I hit at the rgt time;when she was moaning and mumbling while in missionary position. I did got permission to suck her hardened nipples freely too, but I not sure JJ allow other customers to suck her nipples or not.
Whoa! Suck nipples some more! God, now I really envy you Bro, damn lucky. Maybe must RTF her more often, yah, when she gets back from her 1 month leave.

Cheers Bro.
Old 18-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink JJ and Pat

Last session, with JJ was 12 feb 2days b4 LNY. She allreally downgrade to $40 but, i refuse to take back change. Think back that time was abit rush, the cleaner okt aunty was sitting on stair facing JJ's room. She was promoting her WLs.

Funny thinking back, as at now only JJ and Princess Pat gave me 1time the lovemaking feeling. I mean could b i waited almost 4yrs than go into Pat's room? JJ was i liked her Ah Lian looks 1st time i notices.

First time @with them, i don't feel like paying sex, more like doing it with love ones. The part where we hold tight, the frenches, is like i don't want it to end. Maybe BL sessions try different WLs, somehow to me next session it become commerical sex. Morale, fullfilled fantasy with $ worth. I paid the max.

I, have a long way to go for new gen of old customers.
Old 18-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 15
Maxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud ofMaxico has much to be proud of
Re: JJ and Pat

Yesterday got some time off from work so when over to BL to unload my man juice. Jalan2 for a while then stepped into H14. Most of the door closed with lights on so i walked in further inside. HaHa saw the famous Big Boobs of H14R09(Li Wen). I always wanted to try her but after reading negative feedbacks from some of the bros, i kept me thinkin twice abt doin it.
But yesterday i finally gave her a try. Here is my humble FR,

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (more then handful n nice small nips)
Butt: 8/10 (i like girls with big butt)
Figure: 7/10 (ba...ba abit by i like)
Catbath: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 6/10
RTF: Yes but after tryin other WL wit big boobies.

Thou her moans r abit fake, i like the fact tat she was ok tat i asked her to change bonking positions coz i could not cum. Managed to cum while doin missionary n sucking her titties like a new born haha... She don't talk much but she is definately not a time watcher. She did not wash me after bonkin but to me its ok as long as i got to release my bullets.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1