The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
who is stephanie fong??? i remember in fruit is ripe one of the "evil" girls spike the main actress drink but accidentally drink it herself, then she become horny and fuck the guy with nickname toothpick

that was an awesome scene with an equally awesome background music, maciam sega super shinobi music, i have wanked countless times to that scene as well
That girl is Stephanie Fong! I honestly find her face and short hair so-so, but like I said, remove clothes and she's got huge boobs and one horny bitch and reminds me of those average looking uni girls that bang everybody, even this nerdy toothpick guy!

For reference this scene from 07:26 onwards to 10:36 right?
https://fr.hdsex.org/video/4892283

Anyway I really do not recall any yacht scene for this movie, so can anybody help with that?
Old 05-07-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
<西厢艳谈>
https://www.dandanzan10$$$$$/dianying/15935.html

guess not popular since not helm by well known cat3 director. main actress jav actress but not bad looking. curious anybody know name of actress as 月娥
You are in luck! She is none other than...drum rolls...Keung Ka Ling from Erotic Ghost Story - Perfect Match (聊斋艳谭之幽媾)! I covered her in my previous review here (https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=694)
She was the only bunny that supported the show. Note that Teresa Mak also in this show but very calefare and of course no strip.

Further confirmation: https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-sg/%E8...89%B3%E8%B0%88
https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mht...isplay_set=eng

Interesting recommendation for 西厢艳谈. I find the jap main actress, Kawamura Senri, exude a vibe similar to Shu Qi and very obvious the shooting style in the movie for her is at a slower erotic pace and shot like a 寫真集.

I find Keung very poor thing as the 月娥 leh. Every time get horny and bathe , massage the jap main actress but she did not get any hot and heavy action. Only can self masturbate. If up to me, I would include a male pet character that follow her and jap main actress. Then use him to fuck Keung heavily, contrast it to the slower pace of love making between the jap main actress and the main guy character.

Last edited by okcieMon; 05-07-2022 at 04:01 PM.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
You are in luck! She is none other than...drum rolls...Keung Ka Ling from Erotic Ghost Story - Perfect Match (聊斋艳谭之幽媾)! I covered her in my previous review here (https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=694)
She was the only bunny that supported the show. Note that Teresa Mak also in this show but very calefare and of course no strip.

Further confirmation: https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-sg/%E8...89%B3%E8%B0%88
https://hkmdb.com/db/movies/view.mht...isplay_set=eng

Interesting recommendation for 西厢艳谈. I find the jap main actress, Kawamura Senri, exude a vibe similar to Shu Qi and very obvious the shooting style in the movie for her is at a slower erotic pace and shot like a 寫真集.

I find Keung very poor thing as the 月娥 leh. Every time get horny and bathe , massage the jap main actress but she did not get any hot and heavy action. Only can self masturbate. If up to me, I would include a male pet character that follow her and jap main actress. Then use him to fuck Keung heavily, contrast it to the slower pace of love making between the jap main actress and the main guy character.
appreciate the effort but unfortunately you may have mistaken who is 月娥 in the show which is not the 丫鬟 (domestic servant). Her scene in the show are changing clothing, tease by the junior monk while asleep, final scene rape by bandit.
Old 05-07-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
appreciate the effort but unfortunately you may have mistaken who is 月娥 in the show which is not the 丫鬟 (domestic servant). Her scene in the show are changing clothing, tease by the junior monk while asleep, final scene rape by bandit.
Oh my gosh you are right! I kind of skipped through the scenes and did not even realise have this character. In fact her role quite inconsequential until I don't even see any credits for her.
Old 05-07-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That girl is Stephanie Fong! I honestly find her face and short hair so-so, but like I said, remove clothes and she's got huge boobs and one horny bitch and reminds me of those average looking uni girls that bang everybody, even this nerdy toothpick guy!

Anyway I really do not recall any yacht scene for this movie, so can anybody help with that?
Nice!…………..
Old 05-07-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Damn, maybe not yacht but the girl keep call the bad guy boss boss, when fucking.. damn.. I only recall it’s from fruit is swelling
Old 06-07-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Botak gets lucky again!
Old 06-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yes thats the one! in fact ytd i was so turn on while i was commenting that i downloaded the show and wanked off to that scene again, does she act in any other movies?? seems like only see her in this movie only
Old 06-07-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

I found it!!! Guys, fruit is swelling 3, at 52:00, yacht scene !! Who’s the girl!! Cowgirl big tits !!!
Old 06-07-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

For underground banker, any more scenes from the lead actress who owe money? The way he grope her at gym and pull down panties scene, nearly cum when I see it
Old 07-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
I found it!!! Guys, fruit is swelling 3, at 52:00, yacht scene !! Who’s the girl!! Cowgirl big tits !!!
Anyone pls? Can CSI?
Old 07-07-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For underground banker, any more scenes from the lead actress who owe money? The way he grope her at gym and pull down panties scene, nearly cum when I see it
Wish the camera had zoom in on her naked body
Old 08-07-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unfortunately think she's uncredited. One of the calefare actress. Agree she has some big boobies but her looks soso. She's the same one in the tub from 14:02 right? There have better view of her body and bush. Her body shape and boobs kind of remind me of this previous ang pai ML Laura.

https://www.tv2918.net/play/122426-4-0.html
Old 08-07-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
Any website to watch all of christine hung movies?
So continuing on my focus on Christine Hung, I watched 大内密探之零零性性 starring botak Elvis, Christine Hung, 张萱 (Zhang). Lucky to find a very good quality version from the pangzi site.

https://m.pangzitv.com/vod-play-id-8...c-1-num-1.html
https://www.tv2918.net/play/114583-2-0.html

This is also another one of those Cat III movies that I can sit through and watch all the way. If you enjoy Stephen Chow's comedy Forbidden City Cop 大內密探零零發 and his type of mo-lei-tau humour, this will resonate since this movie is a parody of it. I also feel Christine puts in the strongest performance here together with Zhang, and supported by a likeable cast. Anyway simple plotline is our dear botak Elvis is a secret agent that need to investigate a brothel so he infiltrate. Silly and sexy stuff ensues. Notable scenes as follows:

08:44 Our first glimpse and little teaser at Christine and Zhang nude bathing by the river and being spied on by the lusty Wong Yat Fei. Wong bumps into Elvis and also invite him to peep at the girls splashing water at each other at 13:13. It's a good time to compare and contrast the 2 ladies bodies but don't worry, this movie have alot of chance to do that. Anyway, Wong acts as Elvis intro to the brothel.

15:18 Christine performing a fire and ice bbbj performance on a carrot in front of the brothel guests. Zhang's performance was...disappointing, just a poetry recital. I was expecting something more sexy.

19:48 An AAR session by the mamasan of the brothel with the girls, coupled with some lovemaking imagery that mamasan makes the girls perform as a mental exercise. Catch some bush at 20:42 but overall it's a funny little scene that ends with mamasan smacking one of the girls silly for daydreaming. I suppose the actress is some calefare uncredited.

24:22 to 36:53 I guarantee you will not skip this whole sequence and you will end up like Elvis and Wong at 36:53 being all horny. That was how bloody good this whole scene was and it also ranks as my favourite Christine Hung performance overall (hotter than Fruit is Swelling). We also get a good chance to look at how Zhang performs as well. Anyway Christine performs first starting with one of the most alluring striptease that I see in a Chinese dudou. I like the way she moves and beckons the guest / viewer at 25:22, 25:42 and especially 26:42. We also get a good full bush scene as she strips. Christine even playfully acknowledges the presence of the peepers Elvis and Wong just like in JAV NTR series by seductively looking at the camera (31:26) or by teasing them. We then get a really good boob sucking scene and a fuck scene. I think it's better if you guys just watch this whole damn sequence. The humour works as we cut between the action in the room and the banter between Elvis and Wong because it's just too funny. Zhang's turn starts from 32:00 and we get a similar performance like Christine except she acts as the more shy one in front of the guests but ends off also giving that sly seductive look at the camera at 36:41. Getting heavy JAV NTR vibes from these 2 ladies as they know they are being watched.

36:53 to 43:00 Just a couple of short silly scenes as we see how Elvis and Wong deal with their horny urges after witnessing the last 12 minutes of pure sexy energy. No nudes here but like what I said, I love the humour in this movie.

57:11 to 59:36 A silly scene where Elvis collects incriminating evidence of the brothel girls and guests by making them sign off with their boobs and dick. More chance to see calefare boobs but main takeaway is that Elvis is suffering cos his wife (played by Strawberry Yeung) shave his head botak and lock him in a penis trap installed on him so that Elvis does not stray and cheat on her.

This leads to 59:39 onwards where Christine and Zhang try to seduce Elvis but he is trying so damn hard to resist! He succeeds in resisting though but we are treated to both Christine and Zhang's incredible full monty on the same screen at 01:01:07. So sad to see the girls disappointed look at 01:02:29!

The girls are so determined that they get Elvis to drink a very potent soup at 01:05:31 and this unleashes the beast in him. We are then treated to one of the best threesome scene I have seen for HK Cat III in my humble opinion, complete with boobs, bush, sucking, fucking. Just go watch the whole scene. No need say further.

01:19:05 Elvis shares a same tub with the blind servant girl in the brothel. This scene is surprising to me as I was not expecting blind girl to strip and go full nude too! Although her face is soso, I think her boobs have a nice little sag to it. Anyway poor Elvis must avoid her but this blind girl turns out to be one of the main plot point in the movie. She gets auctioned off by mamasan to lose her virginity and she is won by Elvis's wife who has come in disguise. This leads to a major standoff starting 1:28:21 between all the characters for the finale. We get to see Strawberry down to her dudou acting sexy and while everybody is arguing and fighting, blind girl is being fucked by the brothel cook. It's all very funny and silly but if you have watched the whole show from the start, it kinda makes sense. Anyway 01:27:02, 01:29:35, 01:30:25, 01:31:59 for you horny pervs who just want to see blind girl in action.

In the end, everybody except Elvis and his wife gets arrested after Elvis boss brings the cavalry and we get a final last sad look from Christine and Zhang at 01:32:54. I feel so sorry for them! Feels like my favourite ML RTC or kena white card. I know Elvis is feeling sad too, just like the audience. But this movie certainly had me hooked from start to finish.

Hope you guys enjoyed my review and up me if you like it. Happy pcc-ing to the long weekend!

Last edited by okcieMon; 08-07-2022 at 05:19 PM.
Old 08-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

As a little bonus gem add-on pcc material for Christine Hung and Zhang following my review on 大内密探之零零性性 (https://sammy.guru/showpost.php?p=2...&postcount=789).

Found 2 more vids starring both actresses together again.

师生畸恋
https://www.tv2918.net/play/114610-0-0.html

and 浓情女人香
https://www.tv2918.net/play/95539-0-0.html

Very refreshing to see Zhang in short hair and of course Christine as usual kills it with her performance. Not much of a plot as this is a straight up blue film but do watch out for scenes with Christine and Zhang's pussy lips. Yes you heard me right, it's a chance to see these 2 actresses in their full glory. I could have sworn I saw one of the actors balls too.

So who did you like more? Christine or Zhang?

Hope you guys enjoyed my review and up me if you like it. Happy pcc-ing to the long weekend!

Last edited by okcieMon; 08-07-2022 at 06:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1