The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dkk79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What Men Wants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammie View Post
Sometimes men just want some alone time. really do whatever you like freely without having to be contacted continuously by partner because too much attention from partner is annoying. but if let them know. women will feel avoided. hahahaha then being able to have me time is something men really want
Its relate with my life 😭
Sometimes just want to sleep with peace
But alot trouble from my girl friend . If i dont answer her call , she will mad and tell me " u cheat , where are u , why no answer "
Then if i tell her " sorry , i was sleep "
She will said " if like that then tell me before u sleep "
Make me stress haha just fucking sleep but like big problem
Old 26-04-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
skulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkk79 View Post
But alot trouble from my girl friend . If i dont answer her call , she will mad and tell me " u cheat , where are u , why no answer "

Haha damn its right bro . Just want 1day wihout drama
Old 26-04-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
roselover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroselover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timlimtat View Post
When it comes to the intimate confines of the bedroom, curiosity often sparks a flurry of questions about what truly ignites the passions of men. While every individual is unique and desires vary, there are some common themes that tend to resonate deeply with many men in the realm of intimacy. Let's delve into these desires, shedding light on what men often yearn for behind closed doors.

Connection Beyond the Physical: Contrary to popular belief, men crave more than just physical satisfaction in the bedroom. They seek a profound emotional and mental connection with their partner. Feeling understood, appreciated, and cherished fuels the fires of passion like nothing else.

Communication and Understanding: Effective communication lays the foundation for a fulfilling sexual relationship. Men desire partners who are open to discussing desires, boundaries, and fantasies without judgment. Understanding each other's needs leads to a more satisfying experience for both parties involved.

Variety and Adventure: Routine can be the enemy of excitement in any aspect of life, including the bedroom. Men often crave variety and spontaneity, whether it's trying out new positions, introducing toys, or exploring different settings for intimacy. Keeping things fresh and adventurous keeps the spark alive.

Confidence and Enthusiasm: Nothing is more attractive to a man than a partner who exudes confidence and enthusiasm in the bedroom. Expressing desire and taking the lead can be incredibly arousing. Mutual enthusiasm fosters a sense of intimacy and intensifies the connection between partners.

Physical Pleasure: Of course, physical pleasure plays a significant role in men's desires in the bedroom. Whether it's through sensual touch, passionate kisses, or fulfilling fantasies, men seek gratification that transcends the purely physical and resonates on a deeper level.

Feeling Desired and Appreciated: Men want to feel wanted and appreciated by their partners. Knowing that their desires are reciprocated and that they are valued as sexual beings enhances intimacy and strengthens the bond between lovers.

Trust and Vulnerability: Building trust and a sense of emotional safety is crucial for men to fully open up and express themselves in the bedroom. Being able to be vulnerable with their partner without fear of judgment fosters intimacy and allows for deeper connections to form.

but sometimes this is not obtained from the wife. Wives sometimes forget that if they are tired of taking care of the house, their husbands are also tired and stressed at work. The wife forgets to just take time to communicate and still have regular sex. lack of communication automatically makes your sex life not good. The husband feels that his need for emotional attention and biological needs are not being met
Old 26-04-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Kelvinchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkk79 View Post

This is the most expensive thing I can get. my wife can call me 5-7x or maybe more. when I'm outside the house 😭
Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Madisons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want sex routine 😂 but sometine the wife have alot reason
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1