The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2014, 07:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I want to share my experience renting out my house to a pinoy family

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

DEAR TRS, I WANT TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCE RENTING OUT MY HOUSE TO A PINOY FAMILY

Post date:
26 Apr 2014 - 7:29pm

*photo for illustration purposes only
Dear The Real Singapore,

Frankly I don’t have many good experiences with Filipinos, the latest incident I had with these natives happened this year.

I rented out my four bed rooms unit to a Filipino working mom and her two late teens sons for 50 months.

For four years we had three contracts signed, the first was signed with a company and the following two were with her directly, and the rental was the same as of the first signed. For the subsequence two contracts I even paid for the agent’s fee because I insisted on getting an agent to handle the contract but she refused and she never stopped demanding for things.

During the 50 months rental, payment was only prompt for the first 12 months, but the subsequence months were never on time and I never complaint. For the last three consecutive Christmas’s months I even allowed her to pay a fraction less. When her teenage sons hold a party and broke the toilet bowl in one of the bed room, she called and demanding it to be fixed, I got it fixed and paid for the full amount.

This year early April she came to me arguing that she had paid one extra month for the rental and demanding refund. Lucky for me all rentals were paid by her banking in the amount into a designated bank account and for 50 months I never withdraw single cents. So when I went to the bank had gotten all the statements it was easy for me to do the math. While later I found out that her claimed for paying one month extra was never true, instead she had paid two months less after deducting the three discounts I gave her on every Christmas month and the collected deposit. I realized it was my mistake for not checking, I did not demand for the two months non paid rental from her and I never refund her the so called extra month she claimed she paid.

After I showed her the statements she knew that she has no case, she apologized and asked for my empathy for allowing her to delay the next coming month rental and asking me if I can lower the rental since she has lost her high paid job recently. If things were to be handled by her in an honest ways I will never reject any offering of my good will, for this case I evacuated her with immediate effect and refunding her the deposit after she has cleared her belonging.

=> And no SG is good enough to do her "highly paid" job?

This is just one of the many unpleasant incidences I had with these natives ever since foreign maids were introduced into Singapore. Incidences I had with these natives always revolving around greed, ungratefulness and unscrupulous acts. So should we continue to show our kindness to these natives I guess not.

Call me racist but before calling me that please look into their behaviors and acts.

There is a different between demanding and asking, you can only demand an entitlement and only asking for privileges, I guess these natives have confuse the two.

Ben Ong
TRS Contributor

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1